Thread: LLL Magazine:Textual Resurrection

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Magazine:Textual Resurrection

Lethal Lyricist League Magazine
    Textual Resurrection

Introduction

What a wild week it was in the the LLL. We had some dope and not so dope battles. We also had the sign ins of a couple past LLL season champions which will shake up the foundation. Mvario had his chance at the LLL title, J Hens and Blue both didn't disappoint. A rare Lay Doubt sighting. The return of Smokajoka, Evolve, Mariah, and Philly. Also a new comer from RM Benjamin.

The voting last week was excellent most if not all battles except for one had a good amount of votes. I was a little bit disappointed with the amount of no-shows, but it was a holiday so, I guess thatll happen.

With that said I was wondering if with the 16 week schedule if you guys wanted a break or to go straight through to the end. I have no problem either way. So let your voices be heard now.

This week will be another interesting week with some dope matches. Spit tries to continue his winning streak and I try to win my first LLL title. The returning battlers of the past LLL seasons try to show that they still have what it takes. Some people have to prove their worth in the league or theyll get booted. So all and all this will be an exciting week, and I cant wait to see how this turns out.

1.Introduction
    2.Battle Reviews
    3.Top 10 Punches
    4.Battle of the Week
    5.No-Show Shine
    6.Rays Rankings
    7.Tims Predictions
    8.Nostalgic Battle
    9.Rankings
    10.Outro
    Last edited by Tim; April 27th, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Re: LLL Magazine:Textual Resurrection

Battle Reviews

$pitacular1 7-0 Vs. M-Var!o
    This match sadly ended like I thought it was. Spit dominated this battle without trying. Not the best ive seen from him, but it was still alright. MV was over matched in every aspect of this match, and may have not been ready for this opportunity yet. He needs to work on better wording. He had the concepts down, but they were not polished enough and that’s what caused his downfall in this one.
    $pitacular1 Wins

Cont: Tim 6-2 Vs. A.T. 4-2
    Unimpressive verses by both of these guys. AT and Tim both came with rushed verses and it could have been blamed on the holidays. Tim got the KO win, but A.T could have easily gotten votes too. So this was closer then the voting looked. Hopefully they will both step of their games this week especially Tim in the Champ match.
    Tim Wins

Raydeoh 2-1 Vs. Gabriel570 1-1

Gab is still new to the LLL so im giving this guy some slack. He is improving each week I see his verses. He just seems to come with mostly played stuff and his wording his holding him down. Each week he sticks with it though he can improve. Ray came with a decent verse that the voters enjoyed more, with a couple wittier lines.
    Raydeoh Wins

J. Hens 3-1 Vs. .deadproof. 0-0
    So deadproof wasn’t who I thought he was, and came with a surprisingly decent verse. Don’t be fooled by that record the dude has cause if you’re going by that you’re going to be in for a shock. He had a couple solid nameplays and personals for this battle. Unfortunately so did J.Hens, and the differences were that his came off better polished and worded.
    J. Hens Wins

Untold 5-2 Vs. Wanderer 5-3
    A cool battle with two people that I though were evenly matched for this battle. Wanderer came outta the gate as he usually does with a quick witted verse with a couple of good lines, but also some bad ones as well. I felt thatv Untold had the better verse and so did the voters. Wanderer did snag up a vote though, and this match wasn’t completely onesided, but matched well from what I saw.
    Untold Wins

Chrit 6-2 Vs. Cred 4-3
    Cred surprised me this week, I thought he was going to no-show this week, but came with an average verse. With a couple generic punches and also some that came with some harshness to them. Chrit did the same also, but had a few more quotables and a little more consistency that carried him this week good battle.
    Chrit Wins

Token. 2-0 Vs. Per$onal 2-0
    I knew this battle was going to be close and I wasn’t wrong. BOTW these two guys came consistent the whole way from start to finish. Although the voters were mixed on this one, people seemed to agree that personals first couple lines were a little stronger then tokens. It would have been great to have gotten more voters on this battle, but job well done to both.
    Per$onal Wins

Axe. 1-1 Vs. Hollow Cost 1-2
    Another two people that I thought were evenly matched, both had a couple wording issues and alright concepts, but felt that Axe came better. HC signed out so we will never know how much he could have improved, guess some people are just FL bound for life.
    Axe. Wins

Arch. 1-1 Vs. Knowp 1-2
    I thought this battle may have ended up a blow out. It may have looked that way by the voting, but Knowp came with an alright verse with a couple funny lines mixed with a couple mediocre ones. Arch came with a more consistent and polished verse with back to back to back lolz in the middle of his verse.
    Arch. Wins

Composure 3-3 Vs. Shunned1 3-4
    Shunned1 wins via No-Show

H.McCoy 4-3 Vs. ThatKidCry 3-2
    ThatKidCry wins via No-Show

Nazgul 0-1 Vs. Miracle 0-2
    Miracle wins via No-Show

TayTay 3-2 Vs. Majic Trip 3-3
    TayTay wins vai No-Show

Blue Bayou 0-0 Vs. Ledge-N-Dairy 0-0
    Blue Bayou wins via No-Show

Aeral 2-2 Vs. Text Addict 0-0
    Aeral wins via No-Show

Battle Record
    104-7

Top 10 Punches
    From the Voters' Opinions

One chirp & goons fixing to shoot, u top tier? We ain't believing this dude
    Cuz it'd just be a waste of fucking minutes.. if anyone gave ur ego a Boost
    Cred vs Chrit

Ur chances at winning are fleeting, Its gruesome how I leave this geek bleeding
    soon you'll have a gut feeling like you'd rather die than attempt to keep breathing
    Chrit vs Cred

phly huh? the relationship between you guys is just surprising and shady
    I mean we know you wanna lay smoka..but since when the fuck is phlymo a maybe?
    Per$onal vs Token

bitch ur gettin weaker as you go... and i know that it's causin you deep stress
    your shits subsiding so much you should be rockin a team shirt that says eat fresh
    Token vs Per$onal

Im piping ya chick when ur gone, all in her torso
    Tapping it so much, its like im transmitting morse code
    Axe vs Hollow Cost

Arch is in the fast lane to greatness. I know I get no respect for beating him
    Know's such a middle of the road talent his verses should have white lines and medians
    Arch vs knowP

the whole time I'm thinkin, yo this wussy won't stop me.
    thought you were a hermaphrodite. I've never seen pussy so cocky
    $pitacular1 vs M-Var!o

I know I been fucking the league. now you're taking a stand.
    quit trying to butt in.. and approach me face to face like a man
    $pitacular1 vs M-Var!o

Being a sloth is your habit.. Gabe's never postin' that rad shit..
    Even if you had a remote touch of skill.. you're way too lazy to grab it
    Raydeoh vs Gabriel570

when im blastin the tool king aint reignin shit. ur ass is a fool
    cuz all of ur subjuects.. were just a bunch of classes u couldn't pass at ur school
    Untold vs Ancel

Battle Record
    104-7

Battle of The Week

Per$onal:
    Quote Originally Posted by Token
    welcome back philly, glad to see u here.

now we just need lay smoka, and maybe phlymo?

phly huh? the relationship between you guys is just surprising and shady
    I mean we know you wanna lay smoka..but since when the fuck is phlymo a maybe?
    you're broke as fuck...no money and you'll never start rakin the wealth
    shit If I put my .02 into a thread you'd prolly try to take it yourself
    you're 0-2 so far.... but just try n' ask yourself when this kid hasn't blew it
    to get a champ match ya rank'll need so many push ups even chrit couldn't do it
    token don't even know how much I own him....to be honest this cocky bitch is dopey
    n' his girl squats on my dick so much her legs could win her a bodybuilding trophy
    all my verses are certified sickness...so nerd, don't disturb me..I'm viscous
    and I swear on my pinky, toe.... that you're about as worthless as it is
    whoever wins this is getting a contenders match...but tbh you won't get far
    cuz the thought of you being in one is bongkers..
    .............and ya chances are as big of a crap shoot as his are

vs.

Token:
    bitch ur gettin weaker as you go... and i know that it's causin you deep stress
    your shits subsiding so much you should be rockin a team shirt that says eat fresh
    you got shitty ideas, but you already know what hurts worse
    you cant describe how bad you rape ur concepts premature except per verse
    they're terrible, honestly i dont know how you get or find em
    you come up with shit that's more forbidden than a collector's item
    guilty as charged bitch, you can't help but agree
    shit, you only on the fence of a win cuz you got no D
    this wack fuck must be wasted, step to me ur getting skunked
    I don't care whether you think you can handle a juggernaut.. cuz clearly ur already drunk
    Tim's makin it easy, matchin me up with a bitch doin it weak
    Never thought I'd get ahead like this..... seriously who the fuck let you in the league?

Per$onal wins 4-2
    Last edited by Tim; April 27th, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

No-Show Shine

Blue Bayou:
    Ledge N Dairy?! wow...

you rap corny ass lines, the type bound to make ur rank go south
    Ledger just a Joker, so when I unleash the bat.. man u’ll have a mangled mouth
    tbh i’d rather talk about my concepts, mention that it’s curtains for ya’ll..
    but I guess i'll talk about Legibility.. & the fact I can barely read his verses at all
    or maybe I shouldn’t talk punches and how I aim with the right..
    cuz u can trade with the best… & ill give u one right hook in exchange for ur life
    i’ma cut em in pieces with a chainsaw & leave this fiend sparked..
    so when I leave Darien Lake’s its got NOTHIN to do with the Theme Park
    it’s 4/20, but quit you’re sayin ur a smoker & a man with plants..
    cuz the only Token u should be doin is biting his lines to even stand a chance
    you ain’t livin the street life, ur a liar and I can’t be bulled..
    u just make The Suburbs look so bad the Arcade Fire got their grammy pulled
    so if i see em on the block, i'm not only gunna bruise his pride..
    i'ma roll up & Jump Ledge faster then a kid committing suicide
    then i'll put em in a chokehold... & in a flash ur finished tard..
    cuz if i decide to give derriere it's just a breakdown of how ass his writtens are
    it’s too easy, i'm coastin .. he shouldn’t boast just call it quits
    cuz i just put Dairy down with ease.. his nerdy ass is lactose intolerant

Last edited by Tim; April 27th, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Ray's Rankings
    By: Raydeoh

10. Arch

Won last week against knowP and Arch’s verse was pretty tight.. I think he’s starting to catch his stride now and will rack up a few wins against the less talented writers in the league.. competing solidly with the mid-tier.. only time will tell but for now Arch is ranked 10

9. Token

Token’s been around.. he took a loss to Per$ last week but this guy can bring it.. he’s definitely proven that in the past.. this week I think he’ll be back to his old self and write at the level he used to.. he’s got me this week so let’s see what he happens

8. Raydeoh

Won easily last week.. I’ve got Token this week.. let’s see what takes place

7. J. Hens

John Hensley.. who HASN’T heard of this dude.. he’s been doing it back when names like COM and Mystery~Murdera were around and he’s still doing it now.. writing at a high level.. he’s been all over the net to different sites gaining respect and recognition from basically whomever.. now he’s back at RB winning easily last week.. this week he’s got Chrit who will definitely give him a run.. my only doubts with Hens is that I’m not sure how many other leagues he’s in and how much focus he can dedicate to this league.. but if he can put time in this league.. watch out

6. Blue Bayou

Last week.. I ranked Blue because of the buzz around his name.. this week I’m ranking him because of his talent.. I can’t give him too much credit since he had a no show victory but nonetheless a tight verse.. if Blue continues to show and vote in this league.. and keeps writing at the level he’s capable of.. I see him doing damage in upcoming weeks

5. Tim
    #1 Contender

Tim has yet to bring that edge with his verses.. the fire that champions write with.. but I believe we may be seeing that this week.. and to his credit.. he hasn’t had to write at a high level as of yet.. last time he was here he no showed because of some time discrepancies but I doubt he’ll make the same mistake twice.. I believe Tim is ready and we’ll be seeing the best verse yet out of him this week

4. Chrit.

Sticking to his winning ways.. beating Cred last week in a decisive victory.. Chrit’s been writing at a stagnant level of.. nice to decent.. and I’m still waiting on him to bring that fire.. I’m not saying his writing hasn’t been good.. I just personally think he could do even better than that.. this week he’s battling Hens which is more than a worthy opponent.. let’s see what he does

3. Per$onal

This guy is on a tear right now.. taking W’s left and right.. this week he’s up against Untold.. I think Per$ is hungry right now and is going to bring all he has in his arsenal to get a shot at the title.. week in and week out he’s been bringing fresh concepts with crisp wording.. this week I’m expecting the same

2. Untold

Still staying consistent.. still winning.. and still.. nobody has beaten him with the exception of the current champion.. this week he’s got a tough matchup against Per$onal.. I think Untold’s gonna definitely bring the fire this week because he wants to get back into that Champ Match.. we’ll see what takes place this week

1. $pitacular1
    HW Champ

I’m almost tired of writing this guy number 1 lol.. what some would call an easy week for him last week.. he still wrote 30 lines and had some dope ass punches.. I’m really wondering if he will take an L before the season ends.. but only time will tell.. he still has the crown and nobody has really come close to even shifting it

Battle Record
    104-7

Tim's Predictions
    45-23

Champ: $pitacular1 8-0 Vs. Tim 7-2
    A rematch from a couple weeks ago Tim looks to avenge his loss from the contenders match to Spit. Spit has been on a war path week to week dropping the most lines outta every person in the league week in and week out. That may be his downfall for him in this battle. Tim also hasn’t been coming his best and shows signs of of that too which can be a factor. This match will definitely be interesting.
    Winner: $pitacular1

Cont: Untold 6-2 Vs. Per$onal 3-0
    Personal has always been someone that I think is dope. He has had the most consistency besides spit in the league so far (even though its only his 3rd win) but overall in tourneys and FL dude can through punches. Untold is also that guys that comes good also. This will be a good battle for sure and can go either way.
    Winner: Personal

Chrit. 7-2 Vs. J. Hens 4-1
    Hens made his grand return last week after a couple weeks off for the LLL and came in not top form, but still good. Chrit has been holding his own, and now that the ABL is on hold may have more time to write for this battle to show that he is still a force. If they go the full 20 though I think that Hens is the more consistent battler and that will be the difference.
    Winner: J. Hens

Blue Bayou 1-0 Vs. Benjamin Green 0-0
    The battle of the colors, Blue came with a good verse last week which sadly wasn’t matched and was no-showed against. Dudes been doing his thing around the net, and from what ive heard about so has BG. Ive only seen a little for Ben, but I did like what I saw. I do think that outta the two though Blue is a little but more polished wording wise.
    Winner: Blue Bayou

M-Var!o 5-1 Vs. Wanderer 5-4

Both these guys took tough loses last week, but MV needs to steop up his game, and prove why he was in the LLL title match. Wanderer was one step way from the contenders match, and saw the light. Both these guys have to prove their not to be fucked with, and both need to win to continue to establish their spots in the league. I still think that MV has something’s to learn though, and Wanderer will take it with his wittier lines.
    Winner: Wanderer

Raydeoh 3-1 Vs. Token. 2-1
    Ray one pretty one sided last week, but this week he is battling another tough competitor. Token comes off a lose to Pers and looks to get a little pay back this week for that. I know Tokes is a good battler and each eack Ray impresses me, but i still think Tokens concepts are a bit better
    Winner: Token.

Miracle 1-2 Vs. Philly 0-0

Miracle got the no-show win last week and Philly hasnt text battled in god knows how long. This is a warm up match for him, and I expect some of his concepts to maybe be played or outdated. Unless he has been keeping a heads up of whats been going on in the league. Miracle hasnt been dropping impressive though.
    Winner:Philly

A.T 4-3 Vs. .deadproof. 0-1
    A beef battle set up, everyone was under the impression that deadproof had lost a shit load of battles in FL, but most of us were wrong. Hopefully AT has time to drop his full potential this week, and I know dead is also very confident this week. Again i havent seen to much of deads stuff, and we could see a couple played AT punches who knows.
    Winner: A.T

TayTay 4-2 Vs. Cred. 4-4
    TayTay got the no-show win and Cred put up a decent verse versus Chrit. I dont know what to make of this match and it really could go either way. Although i do have a gut feeling one of these guys are going to no-show lol. Hopefully no though because these two are evenly matched, but i give the edge to Cred.
    Winner: Cred.

Evolve 4-0 Vs. ThatKidCry 4-2
    Evolve makes his comeback after a couple weeks off, hopefully not skipping a beat. He is ready for this battle, because he has been battling in FL for the last couple weeks. I expect that to be a factor as cry is more in audio mode, so who knows about him.
    Winner:Evolve

Axe. 2-1 Vs. Arch. 2-1 Vs. Gabriel570 1-2
    A three way match that caused issues before it was even ready for votes, This is a battle for Gab to show he belongs battling two experienced text battlers. Arch i believe has the upper hand though with super witty concepts that maybe to much for these two. He is also more of the consistent one.
    Winner: Arch.

Smokajoka 0-0 Vs. Mariah 0-0

Smoka returns to the LLL and Mariah is back as well. Last time we saw her she put on a no-show clinic, mostly my fault for not signing her out. Smoka hasnt battled in awhile and Im not to sure about Mariah, but i belive he is the runty one here. Could go up in the air depends on who is more ready for this match.
    Winner:Mariah

Shunned1 4-4 Vs. Aeral 3-2
    Shunned1 has been coasting the line of average and needs to make a break for the top. Aeral was no-showed ast week so expect him to make a move as well. I do believe though out of the two that Aeral has the upper hand. I really hope for a good battle for shunned1 to show why he deserves to be in the league.
    Winner:Aeral

Battle Record
    104-7

Nostalgic Battle
    COM Vs. $pitacular

COM:
    You're jumped up, you're weak, the beefing's sucked your fatigue
    and thx man, I'm in the final.. coz you fucked up the league
    I'll leave you bleeding you gay prick... you're broke? then get payed bitch
    If Spit wasn't a boy growing up... he'd have had nuthin to play with
    So don't say shit.. I'll drill you, wanted to beat me? you still do
    Coz $pit knows comp doesn't hurt,.but minus the P... it'll kill you
    A win puts cash in ya pocket so your run? watch me stop it
    Because change is inevitable... unless I'm taking $pits wallet
    So keep the cash, you need it, pitiful prize means more to you
    I could spread one verse across a season... and win more in 1-2
    Take young boys under your wing?
    ..... everyone's wondering what's a matter man
    Now I'ma drive you up the wall, so no need for Lay's Batarang
    I'll slap this fag and scorn him, crack your chest till it falls in
    The only freestyle this bitch's got is getting dressed in the morning
    So fall in for accusations, I got a son but nought for $pit
    Coz the only sparkle in his eye...is when I come and torch his bitch
    I bought ya shit now I'm in Last Word, what positions are we hit with?
    I'm the brains and $pits the muscle..
    .....that you use to snap your shit with
    Illiterate prick its no wonder, you've got no friends bitch, we've shunned ya
    Shit since Lay was recently banned.. I've been withstricting my number
    I'll put this bitch in a slumber, slap a defeat down to stun ya
    You always take things too far..
    ..so lets see you take this... six feet under
    I'll strike like thunder, storm ya house.. you talk the walk with your mouth
    But great minds think alike.. thats why we always fall out
    I'm going all out on this faggot, while his every tackles scorned
    I deserve being born to battle...you only deserve to battle Born
    You weren't the first man created.. so please don't act like it bitch
    But $pit turn over a new leaf?... we'd just all laugh at his dick
    I feel the hunger from this prick so I'd have come harder if I could
    Because $pits known to outperform... in the subway for food

Vs.

$pitacular:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207031

barely made the deadline. strainin so hard I was almost blinded
    when I went to check ya chin. n' spent an hour tryin ta find it
    jesus ya wack. n' I almost didn't show up to dead the match
    I just kept starin at ya picture.. waitin for ya head to hatch
    I'd make a crack at you havin cancer, but it's probably true
    I should be facing feeble minded. but I guess feeble bodied'll do
    get bent when I'm callin. you know my intent when I'm ballin
    money aside, I'ma kick ya ass so hard I'll put a dent in ya wallet
    I tear at ya neck. say what you want, I don't care I'm the best
    n' hoe I'll smash ya head down so far it'll put hair on ya chest
    compare us, n' yes.. the title's mine. these hoes'll witness
    shut you down so quick, ya vital signs'll say closed for business
    far as disses, no reason to get mad. kid only mine matters
    so when you act up, I just kick back. until ya spine shatters
    n' after I sink ya ship captain, I bet a bitch float
    but there's no tellin what'll happen. cuz I'ma cut ya snitch throat
    even ya bitch disrespects you. me? I'd bust off, rock the hoe
    dog.. you wouldn't be any less of a man. it's just not possible
    you ain't got the endurance to run this, so just quit rappin
    never forget ya weak. cuz even memory lapse would leave you gaspin
    now bow to the great baby. n' fag you could just stay hating
    hoe I only B-friended you, cuz you weren't worth the A rating
    actin like the new sheriff in town. dog ya makin me laugh
    bitch I'ma take the law into my own hands. n' break it in half
    laugh n' I'm comin out punchin. hoe I don't lie I'ma swinger
    n' after I make you see my point, I'll wipe ya eye off my finger
    fuck you thinkin? tell the coronor to prepare the chalk
    the hell you gonna question my skill, when I got ya scared to talk?
    everything I say is true... hoe it's time to pay ya dues.
    but COM you've been a good sport. so I'll just keep playin you

good. night. baby.

Winner: $pitacular

Battle Record
    104-7

Roster

$pitacular1 8-0
    Tim 7-2
    Chrit. 7-2
    Untold. 6-2
    M-Var!o 5-1
    Wanderer 5-4
    J. Hens 4-1
    Evolve 4-0
    ThatKidCry 4-2
    TayTay 4-2
    A.T 4-3
    Cred 4-4
    Shunned1 4-4
    Per$onal 3-0
    Raydeoh 3-1
    Aeral 3-2
    Token. 2-1
    Axe. 2-1
    Arch. 2-1
    Blue Bayou 1-0
    Gabriel570 1-2
    .deadproof. 0-1
    Miracle 1-2
    SmokaJoka 0-0
    Philly® 0-0
    Mariah 0-0
    Benjamin Green 0-0

Battle Record
    104-7

Outro

So another week in the books, and another one waiting to be written. Special thanks to Ray for all his help this week with the top 10 punches and battlers. Also thanks to all the people that continue to participate voting and showing every week. The beef in the chat thread is always great also. Without the passion to argue, then there would be no battling imo. Hope you all had a good Easter and I will see you guys again next week. Again continue to show up and vote and this league will continue to stay in the right direction. Thanks again.

_tim

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3

slick mag

Battle Record
    36-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

good shit tim...bringing quality mags every week...looks like there's gonna be some sick match-ups
    Scytsophrenia

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

good job sir...great mag every week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

not as good as mines used to be though...=O

Battle Record
    104-7

lol whaat a show off

but ill take the complement