User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Canadian Emcees Step In

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Canadian Emcees Step In

I been thinking about getting a group together that is made up of canadian rappers/emcees and even producers. The plan is to eventually build into a family of rappers that make music with each other and possibily even release cd's together and meet up in each others home cities to perform. That's just an idea, right now I would only be interested in making music first of all and getting a basic group together than go from there. There is already a few possible artists that would probably be in on this with me like Limited Edition, Shawn Mac, and maybe Self the Bluest Eye.

The Name: "North Mounted Emcees" (NME)
    - if anybody has any other good ideas, spit em' out.

Think about it, it's not like this is to really be serious and move in the music industry but through each of us is how we would gain exposure. through everybody's social groups and fan bases. AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE TO WRITE FULL SONGS! All you need to do just write and record one verse for the majority of the time, maybe a chorus if you want as well. But that's it because there should always be at most 3-4 artists on each song we make. BE OPENED TO OTHER OPINIONS, we need to be able to use constructive feedback and we will grow together.

So each artist has to at least have some experience to be in this audio crew. Just post some of your links. I'll check out your tunes along with others who become apart of NME.

You can also email me or contact me through facebook.

my email is: buddy_john_paradis@hotmail.com
    my facebook is "John Paradis" I'm the one with the glasses and yellow and black vancouver canucks hat.
    Last edited by Blackflags; May 4th, 2011 at 06:30 PM

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Canadian Emcees Step In

this is def a cool idea, i am in a group of 3 (including myself) one of which is also a good producer, im sure wed all be on board for this if thatd be alright.

http://soundcloud.com/hobbyists

thats our site.

http://soundcloud.com/dustymentals

thats a guy in our groups site for his beats.
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We might be down check out our video and the album

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! BigPoker's Avatar

Let's do it. I'm already in a group right now but I'd definitely wanna be part of a all Canadian posse record. Check out I-M-E's sig for links to our shit. Pick a beat out I'll wirte a verse up for sure.

Don't use these prefixes anymore! They are for mods only. I will have it fixed!

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

ok swag, not a big deal really, do what you need to do holmes.

DeathChamberz aka Jakob22, are you even from canada? btw that was a pretty dope song, you'd def be welcome as long as you're from canada.

IME and BigPoker, you guys are all welcome I like your music. You guys can still do your own thing as well, I don't want this group to take over your own group. So along with you guys comes your producer? Having a producer would be awesome btw. but yeah you guys are def welcome. you should hit me up with your facebooks so we can discuss collabs if you guys dont have facebook, I can make an rb group for our crew NME and we can discuss collabs there as well. Let me know what you all think?

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

BTW I'm feeling those beats on your producers page, if it's cool we should do our first collab with one of those?

he actually just really started producing more serious only lately, we havent even got on many of his stuff yet, hes did stuff for other ppl, he mainly just raps with us, but is working on some beats for us to start using.....im the only one with FB
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

that's cool, let's make some tracks then. where do you guys usually get beats then? I usually just use the same group of soundclick producers. devize, anno domini, 2depp, shadowville, ect. But yeah i like his beats, if it's cool we should rock something if he's down? doesn't matter to me, let's get something going soon though.

yeah we jus jack em of soundclick, my brother also makes beats we used a couple of his, but we def want to start using dustys more often, but dont matter to us really if its faster to just use one off soundclick for now to get something going
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah man, anybody else interested hit us up quick. we're growing as you can see. BYW artero gatti was a master.

Jakob22 is from Toronto Canada let me know what's good

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

well you're welcome dude. as long as you drop tracks with us. add me on facebook if you wanna talk collaborations. I hope you like to do more than just dark style hip hop.

download the album at www.jakob22.com, jakob goes between the dark stuff and that hard street hiphop...yeah lets us know!! respect to your movement!