• no

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 61

Thread: Text Is For Fags.

Battle Record
    3-2
    i respect lowd mowf. thats my nigga

shit if they didnt reset post counts id be at like 6000 n shit.

DAMMMIT!!!!!!!!!
    VOTE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ibro_Palic
    text is a way of gettin feedback on your shid. Open mikes and poetry.... peeps spend hella time to write a rhyme whater it is storry tellin or an abstract desing. lol

aoudio heads do the same shid post audio's to get feedback and to actually see if peeps is feelin their shid or not.

audio might actually get you somewhere.....

txt is good to uper your rhymes to a certain exten,but when peeps get stuck on it... that just seems to be a fake career...

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    Originally posted by dough hostile
    All im saying is text is rather gay, and i dont like it.

also. by saying u sound like a little bitch. most of them scared to use a mic cause they afraid to get tossed n shit.
    i might key some shit in text but i dont battle text. too many biters if u see what i mean. some people drop ill verses on paper but got no flow on the mic and then some bitch bites you and spits it on the mic. and u making him what he is.

see what im sayin.

one
    Well, I don't text battle and I don't audio battle. I find battling to be rather pointless and stupid. It's not what defines my true skill. I write about concepts, I don't do pointless pieces containing punchlines and take cuts at an invisible opponent. I think battling is dumb.

Secondly, I don't have the urge to buy a microphone because I don't have the time or patience to make beats and mix it all in and shit. Plus, my house isn't exactly the quietest house in America.

Thirdly, if the flow doesn't appeal to you, then don't listen. Just because you think they don't have flow doesn't mean that they lack a flow of any kind. They are just different.

Fourthly, I post my pieces up when I finish them. They usually are months in the process but sometimes I will get a great idea and jot the whole rough draft down and tune it up later that night. Either way, I will post it up on the net. But I take safety precautions. I keep the original sheet and almost everything I used in the process of making the piece. This way, the man who stole my shit and made money off of it can't say that I copied off of him because I have the original and all index cards I have used for that piece as well. Plus on sites like these, they tell you when the posted date was, so I am pretty sure no one will be able to steal my shit, publicize it and make money off of it without me finding out some way or another.

Battle Record
    3-2
    "Thirdly, if the flow doesn't appeal to you, then don't listen. Just because you think they don't have flow doesn't mean that they lack a flow of any kind. They are just different."

i dont see how text can have flow.
    the flow comes out when you say it. but if u said it....you are most likely going to spit and then go into audio.

holla at my boy over there that said text seems like a fake career.
    it kinda is. cause i dont know one sick ass mainstream textcee...but i do know some mainstream netcees (audio heads) for you incoherent types...
    VOTE

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    You said "Some people drop ill verses on paper and no flow on the mic."

Just because you think they don't have a flow doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have a flow, it just means that they have a different flow that you are not used to.

I never called textceeing a career. Only thing being a textcee has done for me is allowed me to advance and elevate my writing skills. That's all. So if you want to be a dope ghostwriter, textcee all of the way. But I can't record music because I have neither the time or equipment.

Master Blaster
    a_lot of nice shit has been said here in this Thread

Text maybe old and boring but do you really get any_where
    posting Audio all day

I mean, Audio is good if you're going some_where with it

If your just on RB posting singles you mid_as_well be in the
    same category as us Text Heads

Were not going any where and your not going any where

~1~

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    shadow has never battled on this site you friggin liar.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    3-2
    yeah he has. when he first opened rb he battled like 60 sumthin times. the guy is like 67-and 8 i believe?

he battled here back in the day.
    VOTE

I do text.. I do audio.

The illest at both

Cant fight that.

Battle Record
    9-0
    I don't think text is for fags. Some people can come up with mad crazy rhymes that are incredibly sick, but they cant keep a beat. So for people like them, i guess text is there only way to represent. Thats just my opinion.

Or you can just do both and be fine.

afaceinthecrowd
    Shadowed battle Highlight on RB once.

That's all. Kid's full of shit.

R-Cypher
    "holla at my boy over there that said text seems like a fake career." Someone said dat.

If there is ANY1 who thinks they can get a career off text battlin then they have to be the single most saddest no hoper muthafucka who needs to get back in skool and learn shit or two... hell get a real job.

I text battled cauz i got real bored and a friend told me bout it. My rhymez r weak as piss but its all for entertainment purposes, not that im sayin this is the only thing i do for fun. Hell no!

I dont think text battlin and shit is gay as u would call it but i think the concept of ppl gettin a big head or gettin a career upper of text battlin has to be the:

>>> SINGLE MOST WHACK LOSER IN THE UNIVERSE<<<

Battle Record
    2-0
    ^Maybe if you did text a bit more you'd learn how to spell ^
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

R-Cypher
    who gives a fuck its da net. who the hell needs to be punctual? wat? u gonna spell check for me now?