User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Untitled verse (drop links!)

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Re: Untitled verse (drop links!)

You remind me of my homie Spoonfull, definitely love the introspection that is presented here and you have above average skills. Definitely continue to grow fam...

P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! !ntrospect's Avatar

thanks, praverb.. as a fan of your music (and spoonfull's music), i really appreciate it.

Beat is cool. Your wordplay is pretty decent. Your flow and delivery fit this song very well. This is good man. I can tell where you punch in a couple times though. Try to mix them a little better!

nice free verse I feel you could have spit this harder instead of being laid back in your delivery I feel your flow at the end falls off but its good man. Keep grinding

return the feedback here http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...227/index.html
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Get Familiar

checking this....liking this beat....good lyrics...hmm not feeling the double vocals jus dub parts of ur verse....flow ai'nt too bad could be more smooth and creative with the beat...sounds like you just playing it easy....delivery could also change a bit sounded a bit monotone the whole way through depict those lyrics man make them come to life

overall not a bad verse man

hit me back please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...23#post8058323
    Last edited by Rishi P; April 25th, 2011 at 11:19 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

i got those links

I definitely like the delivery and the emotion you put into your voice, never boring every word projected if you know what I mean.... I personally didn't feel like it was montonous to be honest.

Also like how, even in a little 50 second verse or whatever you still managed to paint a pretty vivid picture, to me at least. No idea what you had in your mind when you wrote this but heres what it made me think of:

A story of a local DJ slaving hours on end just to get a little set in a club hoping for some money and recognition, and as he looks around him while hes performing he sees all these frivolous people wasting their money on drink and shit. He then packs up and walks home looking at the little money he made and wonders if he'll ever "make it"...

So if thats not what you were thinking when you wrote this, you've inspired me to write the story of that character if nothing else haha!

Good job man

Peace

^ thank you, i really appreciate that