User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 80

Thread: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Get Familiar

Re: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Quote Originally Posted by DjFatalityBeatz View Post
    Sounds to me like some1's got the potential to bring back the golden age of hip-hop. Same with the beat
    this is EXACTLY what he is doing....me just keeping it real on hip hop...wait till our albums drop tho, we are hip hop
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    18-6

Let's see where he's going with this..

Get Familiar

holy shit why did my reply go bonkers i only hit reply once lol.....and we ain't going anywhere with this we do it for the love of hip hop homie, fuck a label fuck tryign to get paid from music....we buy all exclusive beats pay for mastering and artwork then release a free album online and hard copies....this is hop hop man

Re: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    ^ sorry man but you should just ask for everyones resume before you leave feed lol even if it's in good manner i feel like just put him through an interview...saw the same in my thread just thought it was funny but werd collabs are always good
    Rishi I am just doing that so when emails come in it's easier to organize

I didn't ask anything to wierd and what not.

I ask name because rhyme name might be different
    What you do: I ask because I might not remember your name so I want to know who I am speaking with. Just really need particulars of who the person is.
    And beats or not I just want to

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

yeah its all good homie i hear you, i jus saw you put that in like eveyrones thread thought it was funny lol....i'm kind of past the internet collab thing, sometimes but it's been a long timeeee....more on jus grinding with my local cats....rappers singers watever ya nah mean...get everyone on the same mic equal quality....keep grinding mang get that paper

Re: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

this is EXACTLY what he is doing....me just keeping it real on hip hop...wait till our albums drop tho, we are hip hop
    Damn right man, year of the albums....

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    Let's see where he's going with this..
    LOL Rishi P went skitzoid there for a minute haha

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChamberz View Post
    Rishi I am just doing that so when emails come in it's easier to organize

I didn't ask anything to wierd and what not.

I ask name because rhyme name might be different
    What you do: I ask because I might not remember your name so I want to know who I am speaking with. Just really need particulars of who the person is.
    And beats or not I just want to
    I'll have to get at ya sooner or later man, I was feeling your video but right now I'm swamped with other shit, plus I'll be recording my album in June, so sometime after that we should deff get down on something.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    18-6

holy shit why did my reply go bonkers i only hit reply once lol.....and we ain't going anywhere with this we do it for the love of hip hop homie, fuck a label fuck tryign to get paid from music....we buy all exclusive beats pay for mastering and artwork then release a free album online and hard copies....this is hop hop man
    haha I was talking about your tirade of comments

Get Familiar

lol ohhhh thougth u were being arrogant, all good homie, i still dunno wtf happened on page 4 lol its kind of funny

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Like this beat, sounds sketchy a lil though in places, still hot though.

Damn you got a very recordable voice man, bit of rasp to it makes it very listenable.

Your flow stays on point throughout and the hook breaks up some lyrically nice verses, catchy and listener friendly without a doubt
    [soundclick]7462315[/soundclick]

Quote Originally Posted by ItsChris View Post
    Like this beat, sounds sketchy a lil though in places, still hot though.

Damn you got a very recordable voice man, bit of rasp to it makes it very listenable.

Your flow stays on point throughout and the hook breaks up some lyrically nice verses, catchy and listener friendly without a doubt
    Thanks for the bump man, very much appreciated

You've Earned a Custom Title! weedsmini's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-5

sounds pretty good, accept for the chorus you should change your voice a little maybe throw in some auto tune or just pitch it up

Quote Originally Posted by weedsmini View Post
    sounds pretty good, accept for the chorus you should change your voice a little maybe throw in some auto tune or just pitch it up
    True, deff could have done more for the chorus (harmony/dub wise) but it was a basic promo track so you know how that go haha. Deff wouldn't use autotune though, never have and never will

Thanks for the bump homie, appreciate it!

Get Familiar

Lol @ autotune for an old school type track come on lol

Bumppping this!

Its different and relaxed , your flow is alrite the rhyme scheme is cool .. this is a good song , nice chorus too quite catchy .. The mix is decent i like the crispyness of it

Quote Originally Posted by Outss View Post
    Its different and relaxed , your flow is alrite the rhyme scheme is cool .. this is a good song , nice chorus too quite catchy .. The mix is decent i like the crispyness of it
    Yo thanks for the comments man, and yeah the master/mix deff came out a bit "crisp", i usually like it to have a bit more warmth to it but whenever my new preamp comes that'll help for when i record the album (starting next month )

Thanks again for peeping man...

btw leave links if u want me to RTF