User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Quote Originally Posted by -Marvelous- View Post
    ahh it started slow to mee, but it grew on me , cool flow voice is decent i do like the beat also... the lyrics are pretty ill some points of the flow i didnt like though not gonna lie, but it had a cool rhyme scheme ... good job i like it.

leave feed on this
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...646/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the feed man, bumping this one more time, will RTF
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Dope session we had for my album tongith

Stopnsleeeeeping its SOTE
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    18-6

This could be the best song I've ever heard anyone upload from a forum.. really feeling it, slick flow, slick chorus, awesome quality.. many props man..

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    Dope session we had for my album tongith

Stopnsleeeeeping its SOTE
    Haha hell yeah man, Rishi P album coming soooooon!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    This could be the best song I've ever heard anyone upload from a forum.. really feeling it, slick flow, slick chorus, awesome quality.. many props man..
    Haha, I don't know if I'm worthy of such praises but thanks a lot man, appreciate the listen!

Sounds to me like some1's got the potential to bring back the golden age of hip-hop. Same with the beat

I fucks with this. Loving the underground/real hip hop vibe. This is something the game's been missing.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

laid back beat..came in good ,real laid back i fucks with it ..good topic and good emotion and mic presence..flow and lyrics great.. not much to say shit is tuff keep doing ya thing

Quote Originally Posted by DjFatalityBeatz View Post
    Sounds to me like some1's got the potential to bring back the golden age of hip-hop. Same with the beat
    Thanks man, that's my overall goal haha

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteStylez View Post
    I fucks with this. Loving the underground/real hip hop vibe. This is something the game's been missing.
    Word man, I agree, thanks for bumping!

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis631 View Post
    laid back beat..came in good ,real laid back i fucks with it ..good topic and good emotion and mic presence..flow and lyrics great.. not much to say shit is tuff keep doing ya thing
    Thanks homie, much appreciated!

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY WHAT

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY what

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY what he is

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY what he i

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY what he is doing....me

Get Familiar

this is EXACTLY what he is doing....me just