User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Re: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Quote Originally Posted by J-min View Post
    im feeling this man good flow, vocally the mixin is sick!!!! beat its nice and chilled well put together..
    good little peak to see whats coming fam

(must start making rishi the track he wanted lol )
    Thanks man, appreciate the bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    The beat is real chill and mellow, I didn't expect the type of delivery you went with on this, but this is cool. I think the hook could use some post work, layers, some delay and pan work. You know, just to give it a full feel to better compliment the beat. Lyrics are nice, and you can obviously rap, so Im looking at this from a production stand point. Like I said, work on the hook, give it a little more attention. Fatten it up with some high to low vox back ups. Keep the hustle up.
    Thanks for the mini review man, much appreciated! This was just some quick promo shit I basically wrote on the spot, so wait until the album comes out later this year!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChamberz View Post
    Great Beat on some get high and zone Intro is way too long nuff people will never get to the lyrics. Some crazy flow on this Really gives me a 90's MC style of flow. Nice track

If you are interested in being part of the compilation please email us @ jakob22@live.com as well please include

Name:
    Profession(eg rapper, producer, etc)
    Do you have access to production or need it:
    Do you have access to camera to shoot videos if you check our stuff you will see we shoot allot of videos for our projects.
    As well any other information you think we should know about you

I would really love to hear back from you and believe that a colabo would be mutually and musically beneficial for both of us
    Thanks for listening homie, and yeah I'll get at you about this collab, deff was feeling that video you posted so will be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by chrislee909 View Post
    Any feedback on the track man?
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Feeling the beat nice and laid back I'm digging it. Blaze a blunt to this shit.

Flow comes in pretty nicely. Lyrics are pretty sick. Delivery was kind of energy-less at times, could use some more energy here and there. But the voice was good.

Hook was pretty straight. Could have had more dubs maybe to make it stick out better.

Pretty decent man, for sure.

Keep it up.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

yeaaa love it!
    what stuff do u useż?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aversie's Avatar

damn this beat is chill!
    Flow & delivery is dope.

dope track

keep it up

pz

Get Familiar

Bumping this for my homie spitting on this and for my cousin in London producing this banger

Stop sleeeeeeeeeeping
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Feeling the beat nice and laid back I'm digging it. Blaze a blunt to this shit.

Flow comes in pretty nicely. Lyrics are pretty sick. Delivery was kind of energy-less at times, could use some more energy here and there. But the voice was good.

Hook was pretty straight. Could have had more dubs maybe to make it stick out better.

Pretty decent man, for sure.

Keep it up.
    Thanks for the bump man, and hell yeah blaze a blunt to this! Hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    yeaaa love it!
    what stuff do u useż?
    Thanks man, I use a Tascam US 122 (usb) Interface, a vocal booth and a Neumann tlm 103 mic

Quote Originally Posted by Aversie View Post
    damn this beat is chill!
    Flow & delivery is dope.

dope track

keep it up

pz
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    Bumping this for my homie spitting on this and for my cousin in London producing this banger

Stop sleeeeeeeeeeping
    Thanks menk

Those who didn't hit me back yet, get at me! Those who already did, hit this homies!

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

beats hot. qualitys good. feelin your flow on this, i like the delivery...chorus does need more to it, like someone else said...

overall this is nice man, keep it up
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Get Familiar

liek she said in that track she did "Outer Space"....."bringin hiphop from the 90s back to the 2010s"

that what it izzzzzzzz

bumping this up mayne

also hit my link shad and rishi

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...362/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Re: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

I felt this was good enough for SoTW man. That other kid got banned for voting for himself on like 6 accounts, so I revoked his privilege to have a Showcase. Wasn't the mod before so I couldn't hand it out, but Congrats, I felt you had the Showcase for the week.

Get Familiar

yo congrats on SOTW homie! its our fuckin year mang.....year of the motherfuckin albums....RB better be ready lol......glad ppl finally noticing my homies talent....and no I am not dick riding just the truth even tho I know homie personally we been putting in work this year

trying to keep HIP HOP ALIVE YOOOOO

Edit - somoene get this man his medal!

and LOL at the other dude voting for himself 6 times.....was it that kid with that "I'm Gone" track cuz thats a shame....that track was pretty good

Battle Record
    6-0

Congrats on the award.

I like the laid back feeling. Just spittin some real shit. I actually feel like not much more should be added to the hook because if it was changed it would take away from that feeling that you were trying to achieve here, just my opinion. props on the song from lyrics to production..

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...529/index.html
    ^^^NEW TRACK PEEP MEH "Apolitical World"

This is sick dude... laid back shit. Really gritty feel to the track. I enjoy it. Lyrically this is bodyin' a lot of cats. I enjoyed this. "stimulate my brain sensors.. sensory pleasures" and "revolution erupts, now they outta luck" some pretty good words here man.. imo it sounds clean as hell and the hook isn't too much or too little.. but that's from a listeners standpoint so take what you will from it. Good drop... thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Question View Post
    beats hot. qualitys good. feelin your flow on this, i like the delivery...chorus does need more to it, like someone else said...

overall this is nice man, keep it up
    Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated. I agree chorus could have had another layer but it was a promo track so the verses I focused more on, finishing up writing the album this month, next month recording, so I got some dope songs up my sleeve :hung:

Quote Originally Posted by J-min View Post
    bumping this up mayne

also hit my link shad and rishi

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...362/index.html
    Thanks for the bump man, I got you tomorrow night...

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    I felt this was good enough for SoTW man. That other kid got banned for voting for himself on like 6 accounts, so I revoked his privilege to have a Showcase. Wasn't the mod before so I couldn't hand it out, but Congrats, I felt you had the Showcase for the week.

Yo man, props for this, very very much appreciated dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    Congrats on the award.

I like the laid back feeling. Just spittin some real shit. I actually feel like not much more should be added to the hook because if it was changed it would take away from that feeling that you were trying to achieve here, just my opinion. props on the song from lyrics to production..
    Thanks homie! Yeah the hook was pretty much a "promo" kinda hook, just to let ppl know what I'm doing. Appreciate the feed man.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidCry View Post
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...529/index.html
    ^^^NEW TRACK PEEP MEH "Apolitical World"

This is sick dude... laid back shit. Really gritty feel to the track. I enjoy it. Lyrically this is bodyin' a lot of cats. I enjoyed this. "stimulate my brain sensors.. sensory pleasures" and "revolution erupts, now they outta luck" some pretty good words here man.. imo it sounds clean as hell and the hook isn't too much or too little.. but that's from a listeners standpoint so take what you will from it. Good drop... thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback man! Appreciate the kind words, deff peep the album when it comes out, like I said got some real bangers on there, recording for it starting the end of May, so hopefully an early fall/late summer release.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    yo congrats on SOTW homie! its our fuckin year mang.....year of the motherfuckin albums....RB better be ready lol......glad ppl finally noticing my homies talent....and no I am not dick riding just the truth even tho I know homie personally we been putting in work this year

trying to keep HIP HOP ALIVE YOOOOO

Edit - somoene get this man his medal!

and LOL at the other dude voting for himself 6 times.....was it that kid with that "I'm Gone" track cuz thats a shame....that track was pretty good
    YEAR OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN ALBUMS MAN!!!!!!!!

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

ahh it started slow to mee, but it grew on me , cool flow voice is decent i do like the beat also... the lyrics are pretty ill some points of the flow i didnt like though not gonna lie, but it had a cool rhyme scheme ... good job i like it.