User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 80

Thread: Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Post Feed Please: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

This is a promo track I did for my homie (and Rishi P's cousin) Traj from the UK. Just a little something to drop while I'm writing for my album coming later in the year. Anyway, feedback would be appreciated, and will return the feed. Thanks dudes!

Traj on Production...

Mastering done by Papa Joe of DetroitHotBeatsStudio

[soundclick]10482922[/soundclick]

LINKS

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...018/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...691/index.html
    Last edited by Blackflags; April 11th, 2011 at 11:47 PM
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

Re: Traj Exclusive (Promo Track)

Try to give u feedback but it says error loading songfile, let me know wen u get it fixed fam.

Holla back:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...995/index.html

Facebook:

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by theflo View Post
    Try to give u feedback but it says error loading songfile, let me know wen u get it fixed fam.

Holla back:
    fixed! Thanks for pointing that out man haha, good look.

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

it was good, nice beat.. good flo with it
    quality is there.. good verbage,
    i can dig this fam.
    good promo

Holla back:

Facebook:

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

i like this homie, voice is cool floww could be a little better some lines feel stretched other then that its cool i like the beat alot, and the idea you used kinda flows with it...nice story tleling beat, but good shit all together man.. and thanks for the feed on my track

Get Familiar

werd up to my cousin on making this beat! Still have yet to use one of his for myself

anyway to the track, you showed me this a while ago but peeping this mastered version....on headphones but can def tell the vocals are blending with the beat better....was never fan of this beat but knew this be right up your alley (repping that old school shit also thought a beat this slow would be very hard to attack but you did a good job man, not really my favorite from you but def a good track for some promo and dropping some bars

ITS THE YEAR OF THE MUFUCKIN ALBUMS , BE REAAAAAAAADY
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

yo man this is dope it reminds me of C-Rayz Waltz a little, keep it up!
    I wish that everything was better from the weather to the measure of intelligence

Man, I am definitely digging this. Has a good hip hop chill feel to it. I like this beat a lot. All of you did pretty well on this track, and you fit well together. Wordplay was nice, flow was on point, and it had a good tone for the song. I heard 1 on RB Radio last night I really enjoyed as well. Keep making good music, and thanks for the feed on my song!

Sup man...I'm returning the feed

Simple yet interesting beat. I like your voice (no homo) it's very hip hop-ish. I also like how you deliver this shit man, there's an attitude in there, I like it. Flow goes smoothly all the way through, it's nice how you ride this beat with such pattern. Lyrics were also on point, nice rhyming. Hook was definitely a highlight to me. Quality was cool, could be upped no doubt. Overall this was pretty good, I'll be looking for more shit from you. Keep it up.

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

Quote Originally Posted by theflo View Post
    it was good, nice beat.. good flo with it
    quality is there.. good verbage,
    i can dig this fam.
    good promo
    Word up man, thanks for bumpin'! And I got you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Skan View Post
    i like this homie, voice is cool floww could be a little better some lines feel stretched other then that its cool i like the beat alot, and the idea you used kinda flows with it...nice story tleling beat, but good shit all together man.. and thanks for the feed on my track
    True man, thanks for checking it out, and no doubt man, anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    ITS THE YEAR OF THE MUFUCKIN ALBUMS , BE REAAAAAAAADY
    Yeahhhhh man! That's how we do for 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Leo-AK View Post
    yo man this is dope it reminds me of C-Rayz Waltz a little, keep it up!
    Haha! Word up man, thanks for checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Man, I am definitely digging this. Has a good hip hop chill feel to it. I like this beat a lot. All of you did pretty well on this track, and you fit well together. Wordplay was nice, flow was on point, and it had a good tone for the song. I heard 1 on RB Radio last night I really enjoyed as well. Keep making good music, and thanks for the feed on my song!
    Word man, thanks for the critique, appreciate it! What track did you hear on RB Radio if you remember? And anytime man

Quote Originally Posted by Iphorill View Post
    Sup man...I'm returning the feed

Simple yet interesting beat. I like your voice (no homo) it's very hip hop-ish. I also like how you deliver this shit man, there's an attitude in there, I like it. Flow goes smoothly all the way through, it's nice how you ride this beat with such pattern. Lyrics were also on point, nice rhyming. Hook was definitely a highlight to me. Quality was cool, could be upped no doubt. Overall this was pretty good, I'll be looking for more shit from you. Keep it up.
    Thanks for the mini review man haha, much appreciated! What about the quality you think could be better? Thanks man.

im feeling this man good flow, vocally the mixin is sick!!!! beat its nice and chilled well put together..
    good little peak to see whats coming fam

(must start making rishi the track he wanted lol )
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

The beat is real chill and mellow, I didn't expect the type of delivery you went with on this, but this is cool. I think the hook could use some post work, layers, some delay and pan work. You know, just to give it a full feel to better compliment the beat. Lyrics are nice, and you can obviously rap, so Im looking at this from a production stand point. Like I said, work on the hook, give it a little more attention. Fatten it up with some high to low vox back ups. Keep the hustle up.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Great Beat on some get high and zone Intro is way too long nuff people will never get to the lyrics. Some crazy flow on this Really gives me a 90's MC style of flow. Nice track

If you are interested in being part of the compilation please email us @ jakob22@live.com as well please include

Name:
    Profession(eg rapper, producer, etc)
    Do you have access to production or need it:
    Do you have access to camera to shoot videos if you check our stuff you will see we shoot allot of videos for our projects.
    As well any other information you think we should know about you

I would really love to hear back from you and believe that a colabo would be mutually and musically beneficial for both of us

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

^ sorry man but you should just ask for everyones resume before you leave feed lol even if it's in good manner i feel like just put him through an interview...saw the same in my thread just thought it was funny but werd collabs are always good
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

wow