User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: I'm iLL remix (Sam Adams Diss on 2nd verse)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I'm iLL remix (Sam Adams Diss on 2nd verse)

re opened lol
    Last edited by Blackflags; April 24th, 2011 at 02:58 PM Reason: SOTW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: I'm iLL remix (Sam Adams Diss on 2nd verse)

Last edited by Art.; April 16th, 2011 at 12:47 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

lol...^ Just drop a track homie...no one is gonna buy your mixtape or listen too it more than ONCE around here anyway...trust.

Was just about to leave some feed, lemme know when you put it back up haha
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

feed please

You came in nice...Flow was good, definetly on point. Iv'e heard a million remixes of this song lol, so I didn't really feel...as if you were any different. Fast pase beat, so ovbiously your gonna have too stay on course with it, ahah. Not much too stay...I mean you came nice here. Song just gets old after a while, lol.

But ya did your thing.

Stay active homie.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

upp thanks for the feed homie

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

uppin leave links il return the feed

Not feeling the beat too much, the flow stands out though, got some raw punches in here. Quality of the track is pretty dope, and that sample deff shows the attitude of a lot of mainstream rappers these days haha. 2nd verse the flow is raw haha. Good shit man, keep it movin'
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Your flow and punchlines were spot on, Quality of the track was def dope, and that 2nd verse was better lyrically, so it stands out, but definitely a solid song, nice listen

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

thanks man uppin for feeddd

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

uppity

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

uppinn

Dangerous to set yourself to Jay comparison.

Very Nice flow on the cadence could be recorded louder or more energy in the 1st verse
    2nd was really nice some crazy punches

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

uppping thanks for feed