User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Free mastering

Free mastering

Any artist can send me one song between the hours 4:00 pm. & 7:00 pm(est) today April 3 2011
    and get it Eq/Mastered totally FREE. If you use it all I ask for is credit. No I'm not trying to steal your songs(I can give you references on that). I just trying to come up in my chosen career focus in this game we call music. I have ten years hands on exp. in mastering(local cats I have recorded) and two years classroom instruction in audio/video editing and production and studio production and mastering. you can check me out on facebook
    in case that link did not come up just do a facebook search for "Papa Joe"
    Detroit Mi. it's got a lot of the artist who have sent me music to play(references).
    So again if you need ha one track mastered send me a mp3 or a link to a wave/aif
    file(for the purist) to thadhbshow@gmail.com between 4:00 pm. and 7:00 pm.(est)
    today Sunday April 1st 2011 I will master it free on me, and have i back to you
    within 24hrs.What have you got to lose? Seriously?

and if you don't need this service, please don't comment back. Your wasting my
    time and yours.

Peace
    Papa

Re: Free mastering

Word man, I'll be sending a track in shortly....
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

hey man missed the time frame on this.....can I still get a track masetered

working on my album at the moment and if I like what you do with it, we can possibly talk about having my album mastered
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Track I sent in came back real clean and crisp, nice overall sound to it, DEFF improved from what I had. Just remember to send it at -3, or even -6db, I forgot but still came out dope.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!