Okay... whoever is the able to... force this on sight:

Got down with Rap Battles Radio yet?

Slow your roll. Yes. I said Rap Battles radio.

RB has upgraded... to radio. Actual radio. Not some dude broadcasting through a headset mic using a sock as a pop blocker. But an actual full fledged, globally streamed, weekly radio show from a professional studio in the country I happen to be living in. My name is Dox. And I'll be your host for this evening.

Long story short, I'm your gateway to a new level of promotion. I can guarantee a listener number in the thousands... at least. Once weekly there's going to be a live, one hour, exclusively Rap Battles centered radio show every Sunday 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific, 6pm Alaskan, and 4pm Hawaiian time. And I want your music being streamed live to every single listener I have. This is a huge offer, and I'm not actually going to ask for anything in return. I'm a broke artist just like you and I know you can't afford to pay for promotion. So it's free. I'm offering you my radio show which I slaved to get for months, and telling you to make it the hottest hip hop station... global.

But this is not just for music. I want to feature artist interviews, mixtape and show promotion, your websites, and your work. I want this show to be about hip hop and how you fit into it.

I don't need to stress how big this is. The only reason you should not be getting at me is if you hate your stuff or if you feel like you don't need the promotion. Other than that... be part of the jump off and get your work out there!

Basically... the process goes like this:

1. You go to the shows fan page here and become a fan.
I'm only going to be promoting RB members who fan the page.

2. Then, you hit up the rapbattles.com based radio forum here: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/foru...624/index.html
The forum is the place you post up what you want put on air. I'll be drawing up a weekly plan for each show and posting it in the forum closer to each show date. All requests must be made in forum. (The first forum under "Member's Music".)

3. Then each Sunday at the time relevant to your timezone, you tune into the live stream via the station website here: www.radiomonash.fm
Hit listen in the top menu bar and hear your stuff being played. If you've got a phone made after 1999, then you should be able to set a weekly alarm on there at a set time. Do that now to make sure you don't miss your stuff going up.
I'm going to archive every episode and post it up here in case you can't make it to your computer at the time.

Keep in mind, during each live broadcast, you can text or call in comments or requests to me, at +61 402 356 365
Probably a good idea to stick that number in your phone.

And that's it... you're being played on radio.

Other than that, it's probably time you started showing my listeners where the most talented underground hip hop lives at!
Radio Rap Battles! Let's make it dope!