I'll follow his lead & drop M^ when I leave your body laying coma-tose
a little to far a reach for me
It's March Madness & this Wildcat'll make you take the slow route fluke
Cuz I won't need grand wizardry when I use multiple KKK's to blowout Duke
okay
Your Formula1 despite a slow start with Marv leading in that pole position
But the momentum switched gears right after your crews control kicked in*
nah
Razor sharp with the precision... Once I break down A.T., O.M.'s my next mission
This split decision'll leave him with less than he started with like nuclear fission
so-so
A.T.'s softer than the Snuggle Bunny, physically its no way he can harm me
His bitch couldn't knock Filth stains out her sheets without airing dirty laundry
okay
Vin rocks Roos & probably copped you some Wallaby shoes once ya head swelled up
We know A.T.'s an animal...cuz this marsupial birthed a style that's underdeveloped
not digging this one
His status far-fetched like not admitting them bars stretched when you reaching see
Placing F before A.T.'ll help him realize how slim your chances were of defeating me!
weak closer

vs

Filthy's no poser....... but history shows that the times are bound to get colder,
So why bother postin.................. when you can read the minds of the voters?
nopers
Every chance of scoffing is lost, no beef here, cause filthy's always talking soft,
And Im soon to be facin fishnets.......... once I knock this bitches stockings off,
ehh.
Your name dont lie your revolting dude, get stomped is what ur supposed to do,
But you've had a hell of a run........ away from me, before I walked all over you,
okay
Ugly fuck had it tough growin up & now he's battling newbs knowin he shouldnt,
Now he's thinkin noone cold hold him........ but its only cuz his mother wouldn't,
haha okay
This punk aint got no wealth to show, so you know hes never gonna belt a hoe,
Only time a hoe throws herself at you, is when she runs outta other shit to throw,
lmao
Your a bitch, but I know there's a man inside you, elevated? bitch u was lied to,
How you claim its u against all odds... when every odd dude is lined up behind u,
soo-soo
So, Filthy... step and get your neck snapped, if you finally grew your balls back,
Clealy you morphed from weak to wack so..... I've got Evolve in the next match,
okay
He's a criminal kid........... hell bent on stealing shit, but he barely makes a dime,
Cause this dumbass will take a stand...................... and leave the T.V. behind,
ight
I'ma up the ant'e to empty his purse, call my bluff.... and the shit will get worse,
I show my hand and he'll read 'em and weep... like everyone who read his verse,
not digging it
All of Filthy's verse, I'ma bustin it.......... do your research quick and get over it,
Filthy spent days making his case.......................... only to leave, stuffed in it.
ight

so decent battle here guys, thought filthy came with some pretty ight lines digged the rapbattles middle one.. but also had some playedish or stuff that was just to much. AT had some pretty funny lines...Digged the hoe throwing one alot and just felt like he came more consistent. Filthy was a little bit up and down.

Vote/A.T.