Thread: LLL Magazine:The Textual Apocalypse

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Magazine:The Textual Apocalypse

Lethal Lyricist League Magazine
    The Textual Apocalypse

Introduction

Why did I call this mag the textual apocalypse? I don’t know maybe, because Ive been watching to many apocalyptic type movies and textual just seemed to fit. Or the state of text on RB is just going through a decline after a couple bad seasons of LLL so maybe that’s why, but im here to say that if we keep showing for battles, and I keep doing mags and staying on a set schedule then the LLL will be on the up and up (which I believe it was since week 1) . Well on that note I should have named this edition A Textual Hope, on some George Lucas tyoe shit, but nah textual apocalypse sounds better to me. Anyways another week of LLL down and wow what a week. We had spit and Chrit put on a good match, we also had supernat and Untold duke it out in a close bout and a few no-shows from the usual, but overall I believe it was a positive week.

So first of let me talk about what ive been reading about in the LLL chat thread about all other sites hating RB and RB hating everyone else. Well that’s how it may have been in the pass, but I believe we are over it now. Also the BS with NC needs to stop lol. If you’re in that league and not in this one and bitching about this one then it’s pointless. Who cares what you did in the past. Stop holding on to your past accomplishments and try for new ones. We will never be able to duplicate the LLL of the past so might as well try and start fresh and to be honest it’s really not that serious. I thought we did this, because we liked doing this as a hobby. Seriously if the internet went off line tomorrow I don’t know how some of you guys will manage.

Well enough about that, like I said, I will try to get these mags out as quick as humanly possible with help from TayTay and others who are willing to help. Battles will be closing at 12 midnight pacific and up around the next hour, so there is your heads up. Im going to try to keep this league as structured as possible for you guys and if you guys ever have an issue, don’t be afraid to shoot a message my way. Well enough of the blah blah blah blah from me and hope you guys enjoy the mag.

1.Introduction
    2.Battle Reviews
    3.Top 5 Punches
    4.Battle of the Week
    5.No-Show Shine
    6.Tim's Predictions
    7.What If…..
    8.Tim’s OMG Moments
    9.Nostalgic Battle
    10.Rankings
    11.Outro
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 06:58 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

Re: LLL Magazine:The Textual Apocalypse

Battle Reviews
    -Evolve

Cred vs (P.I.)GKillaz
    To the voters is seemed like this battle could have gone either way, and I do not disagree with them.
    It seemed (P.I.)GKillaz had those concepts, but according to the voters he let them down slightly with his execution.
    Cred had the same scenario with the voters, he had a few good hits at the beginning of his verse, but further on down his verse started to become weaker.
    This is surprising that the votes were as close as they were, with (P.I.) definatley being the underdog here, In honesty i was expecting Cred
    to murder him, but (P.I.) definatley stood his ground against him. However, Cred managed to grasp the majority voters with the 5-1 lead,
    but both had missing links which reset the votes to -3 each! with the tie unbroken, Tim stepped in and gave the final/deciding vote to Cred,
    Decent battle both!

Omniscient vs Tay Tay
    This seemed very one-sided through the voters eyes, deciding that Omni's verse was rushed due to the lack of hard hitters in his verse,
    Although likewise, Tay wasn't much better, and everyone seemed to think his verse was also slightly rushed, but even with that said they seemed to have quoted
    alot of punchlines out of his verse, proving how you can not sleep on this dude. In the end Tay took this battle by a whitewash and ended up winning.

H. McCoy vs Composhure
    Composhure came off decent, with a few of his bars but at the same time he also had a few misses, some i think with a better execution could of came off much hard hitting.
    McCoy, came out of the woodworks and laid a more solid verse than Comps and took the Win in this battle, too be honest i havn't read much from McCoy in the past
    and he seem's like a guy that could rake up a storm with his concepts.

Wordz Ahgod vs Marv. J
    A match that had no prediction for me, when i first seen the match up i was curious about who would win. Normally i would say Wordz but due to how long he's been out
    of text battling, it was something Marv.J could account for... In other words i felt that this was an even match. And i wasn't shocked to find out how close it really was when
    voters started flooding in! Every voter more or less, quoted the similar amount of stand outs in each competitors verse, and with that said it could have gone either way,
    However, it did not and every voter decided to go for the same dude, and that was Marv.J.

Tae vs A.T
    Not knowing who Tae was, i didn't know what to predict for this matchup... I know A.T is a good battler with him just becoming the Champ Match but without knowing
    who Tae was it was hard for me to see how this was going to end up. When the votes started coming in, they more or less felt that A.T definatley came with the harder
    punches out of the two. I felt that Taes verse was decent but nothing that really stood out for me, A.T had a good run and he ended up taking the Win.

Chrit. 4-0 Vs. $pitacular1 3-0
    this was supposed to be an epic super battle, but I felt as if Chrit didn’t put in 100% and just rushed a verse in. I think Spit had more time to think of better concepts and it proved in this battle. With these guys history it was no wonder the match got as personal has it did. Always great to see two dope guys from past LLL battles it out and this was no exception, but in the end it seemed like the voters really dug Spits verse more.

Untold. 2-1 Vs. Supernat 2-1
    A great match by these two guys and I felt these two were very even going into these match. Both had some dope quotable that the readers really liked , and both also had some played lines. I thought that Untold had the more polished verse and the voters agreed. This one really came down to 1 quotable in deciding a victor and this week it was Untold.

Whys Weighs vs Tim.
    Tim won this by a no-show.

Shunned1 vs Mariah
    Shunned1 won this by a no-show.

Majic Trip vs John Dillinger
    Majic Trip won this by a no-show.

Wanderer 2-2 Vs. Seyance 2-2
    Wanderer won this by no-show

Switch vs M-Var!o.
    M-Var!o won this by a no-show.

Per$onal vs Diso
    Double no-show, Nobody wins.
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 06:48 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

Top 5 Punches
    http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/47silvagriffin.gif

Supernat
    nats just too savage for ya bro, straight up for the win and braggin it quick
    but ur just an average joe.. dirt that can`t stop draggin that wagon of shit
    vs. Untold.

Ancel.
    Dog how does ya name get around? I'm sick of reading all ya forced shit
    bitch, you been living in the shadows so long you owe it a fucking mortgage
    Vs. Seyance

$pitacular1
    stupid fuck. I can't believe you even step with the nonsense
    I'm at a loss for words. which basically means you're fresh out of concepts
    Vs. Chrit.

A.T.
    You drop wack, left and right........ you only in here cause you used a lie,
    Excuse me sir, not trying to be formal, here... but that wack shit is suitin' Tae,
    Vs. Tae

Marv.J
    i caught that slut he calls wifey at the club drunk actn sleezy.
    she got in my ride we fuck'd in staples parking lot now that was easy.
    Vs. Wordz AhGod.
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 07:16 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

Battle of the Week
    http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uplo...video-game.gif
    Untold. 2-1 Vs. Supernat 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Supernat View Post
    Untold always wanted to beat nat,being sick with it is somthin u won`t find
    cuz if consistancy is key.. then it explains why u can`t unlock a dope line
    This kids parents left em on the spot, after dealing with drama from cops
    cuz ur such an ugly duckling that not even angelina jolie would wanna adopt
    Yeah i`m a hockey fan n` ur a cunt, so this pussy needs to stop the bluffin
    cuz this headshot`ll have u out for months,like a sidney crosby concussion
    Son ur loss was a confidence breaker, now u`ve developed the weakest flow
    So I`ll $pit all over my verse, So u can re-taste what happened 2 weeks ago
    nats just too savage for ya bro, straight up for the win and braggin it quick
    but ur just an average joe.. dirt that can`t stop draggin that wagon of shit
    I`ll admit untolds hungry this season, ur fat as fuck I`ma leave u in stitches
    Shit only reason untolds ever seen at parties, is for the food, not the bitches
    This faggot left the site for years, but still nobody mentions it rookie
    u used to be named Mr.Niceguy, till u realized u didn`t get attention or pussy
    Vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Untold. View Post
    so what! we were once crew mates. ur still not takin the win
    cuz next time u join the club.. i'll be smashin 1 into ur face n breakin ur chin
    u gay, g! stuck in the closet? well its time that u break free
    cuz Super Saiyan he'll have to grow some dragon balls befor hes man enuff to face me
    i gotta salute u for tryin to rap, but i always had doubt cuzin
    but super got them marine skills.. cuz theres very few n hes proud of em
    we used to aim n i'd tweak ya lines wit normal creativity, b
    but now u got enuff ghosts to start up a script for paranormal activity 3
    ya moms got a history of bein a slut! real talk, her credentials bother
    cuz ur birth was like a nativity scene.. 1 baby, 1 woman, n a bunch of potential fathers
    this hoes gettin crushed! ur a bitch n its shows that u suck!
    i'll admit, u've flooded this site.. then again tampons arent supposed to be flushed
    super havin sex wit a hoe? ha! he'll never take part
    cuz u gotta chicken noodle, Sup.. not even Campbell's would trade mark
    Untold Wins
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 01:05 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

No-Show Shine
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...esandstuff.gif
    Ancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancel. View Post
    Dog how does ya name get around? I'm sick of reading all ya forced shit
    bitch, you been living in the shadows so long you owe it a fucking mortgage
    & ya recent bars? Atrocious. Verses filled with lame sentencing
    But on the bright side, its better to noshow then fucking Sey anything
    Cunt. Last week they cheated me, but really? You beating me?
    dog hence forward....is just people saying for u to leave the sight frequently
    So stop w the gay raps, you stay trash like the grouch n them
    N you're the spitting image of your father,
    Hawking loogies on the couch with him
    faggot ya getting tore up w devastation. Man I'm used to spillin backwards fucks
    I herd ya goin through a seperation. But limbs can be reattached with luck
    So fuck ya hating n ravin. Ill cut up this fag, there's no need for the rifle
    n dog a birds eye view...is no excuse for being so damn far away from the title

Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 01:10 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Tim's Predictions
    8-5

http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/steve-jobs1.jpg

Contender: $pitacular1 4-0 Vs. Tim 4-1
    A battle 7 years in the making people, these two guys have never battled each other. Both had to prove themselves in working their ways from LLL Jr. to the LLL, but Spit has obviously had the more success out of the two in the league as a whole champing countless titles and also a season. Tim is known for good concepts, but lacking in the wording department while overall Spit is the more rounded seasoned battler. Tim is the underdog in this battle, but could pull in upset. Overall though I do not think it is his week.
    Winner: $pitacular1

Contender: Marv.J 3-0 Vs. Untold. 3-1
    Kind of a surprise for me to see Marv in this spot no hate on him, but just saying he was never actually stuck with the league long enough to see where he could go. Marv has won the FL title and seems to be on a roll beating Wordz which even caught me off guard, but yes Marv can throw punches. Untold also a guy I remember that can bring the heat and has been doing his thing, and was under the raider I believe until he mentioned the site that shall not be named, so look for him to have a target on his back. So with that said I plan on him backing what he said in the chat thread in this battle.
    Winner: Untold.

Wordz Ahgod. 2-1 Vs. Hollow Cost 0-0
    Wordz left the league this week after a surprising loss to Marv to train in his FL dojo to master his newb slaying skills again, but released that the competition over there was not up to even his newb slaying speed. So he asked to return, and after a two year text hiatus with time the rust will start to disappear. Hollow Cost is starting to understand concepts more, and even had a chance at the FL title so he isn’t new to this either. Although I believe he is a little bit green to the LLL standards give him a couple weeks to get in a grove and with that said, I believe Wordz will kick enough rust in this battle to beat hollow.
    Winner: Wordz Ahgod.

(P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3 Vs. Diso 0-1
    Diso no-showed last week and still only seen 2 battles of his, so I don’t know what to expect out of him, and PIG after every week seems to be grasping what LLL expects more and more which is creative style concepts and well worded punches then actual multies. So the more he gets away from that I believe his punches and wording will improve a lot. He was the concepts part down just has to try not to go over the voters head. IE if you need to explain a punch its probably no good. If he takes my advice and others that have been given to him, he could beat diso.
    Winner: (P.I.)GKillaZ

Majic Trip 2-1 Vs. Supernat 2-2
    This is going to be a dope match, I thought supernat got a tough break last week battling untold, cause I did think he did have an ight verse, but untolds verse was just a little bit better. Also Majic won by no-show so I don’t know what JD could have brought to the table, but none the less, both these guys bring a cool style to there verses with alright concepts. This match could really go either way. Just have to see which person is hungrier for the win. And I think that it will be Supenat that edges it with a fresher verse.
    Winner: Supernat

Chrit. 4-1 Vs. orc. 0-0
    The battle of the week imo, both guys that have a little bit of history with each other, biting/flipping whatever. That’s not the point. We are not looking at the past bullshit, but focus on the present. I believe these two have some beef that they need to finish, both have big wins under their belts in the past, but I believe that orc may have the upper hand in this battle for the simple fact that he bounces to other sites, and has more of an understanding what’s fresher than Chrit might have so with that in mind I believe this one’s going the birds.
    Winner: orc.

Omniscient 1-1 Vs. A.T 1-2
    A.T picked up his first W last week with an ight verse. A former FL Tournament runner up I believe that AT has solid punches and some fine concepts at time. But also can come a bit on the played side. While Omni has had a win in LLL too I think that AT just may have more what it takes to get the one up in this battle
    Winner: A.T.

knowP 0-0 Vs. Raydeoh 0-0 Vs. Tae 0-2
    Yes are first Triple threat match of the season, I know they suck but it must be done. Tae has been hitting a rough patch currently coming back to the LLL, but with each week of rust chipping he will be back on his way to being super dope, but it may take another week. KnowP does his thing, not always having the most creative lines, always does enough to get the job done. Mostly his main focus has been FL and the 1-2 punch KnowP has still been battling here and there, while looking at Rays past stuff maybe a little runty. I haven’t seen any of his previous work. He maybe chilling on other websites beasting leagues, but I for one can only go on what I see. So yes I think that Knowp will catch a win here.
    Winner: KnowP

Composure 2-2 Vs. Cred 2-2
    Comp came ehh last week, looked like his verse could have been rushed, while Cred dominated his opponent. Even though I didn’t quote more for Cred last week, I did believe that he came with cool concepts, but just the fact some of his wording was off, I didn’t quote it. I feel like its going to be the same way for Cred this week, and even though I hope this will give composure some motivation. I think Cred will take this match up easily by shut out.
    Winner: Cred.

H.McCoy 3-1 Vs. Wanderer 3-2
    Another battle of the week potential, both these guys have been putting up fantastic verses. Although Wanderer got the no-show win, his verse good and probably could have beat sey. Wanderer is one of those guys though that are known to disappear on you though, so hopefully he doesn’t do it this week. McCoy also has been putting up good verses that are very witty at times, with a little mix of played. For some reason I feel like McCoy walks around with a chip on his shoulder, but why not. So with that said this battle is a tossup imo and I believe that wanderer will catch more votes in the end. Although I do believe its going to be close.
    Winner: Wanderer

TayTay 2-0 Vs. M-Var!o 2-0
    Both of these guys have been riding a wave of wins. Although I think TayTays have been a little more impressive then m-Var!o I wouldn’t take it away from him. A former FL champ and current 1-2 punch champ mv can string together good punches. Just as long as his wordplay isn’t super forced and his wording is crisp he is def a competitor. With that being said though TayTay I believe has more experience in the LLL and can do what it takes to get the job done.
    Winner: TayTay

Switch 2-3 Vs. Shunned1 2-2
    Switch no-showed last week, but I believe was going to ask for an extension, but forgot and Stunned1 won a match by no-show. Shunned has come with some pretty impressive stuff this season of LLL, but can come played at times and way off. He had 1 quotable in his no-show verse that I really digged, but still its ight stuff. Switch on the other hand has been getting better week in and week out. I just feel that his momentum going for him even though he no-showed though.
    Winner: Switch

Aeral 0-1 Vs Whys Weighs 3-2
    Whys has been on a 2 week no-show spree, but looks forward to show up early so he doesn’t forget….Aeral another guy that no-showed his first week looks ready to show up also…Soo with that said im really not sure how good or bad, areal is, but I do know the whys is pretty sick when he comes with that fire, which I believe he will be doing in this battle and thus be able to get the win.
    Winner: Whys Weighs
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

What If…..
    http://www.geeksix.com/wp-content/up...l-universe.jpg
    The LLL was the Marvel Universe?

$pitacular1
    The Punisher: Just get this dark vibe from him. Like a cold wondering soul that makes music in dark concert halls and walks the streets of L.A getting revenge on text battlers that wronged him from the past.

Tim
    Beast: Intelligent down to earth mother fucker that will try to beat you with words and wisdom before a fight. If all out fails this blue mean machine will scratch the shit out of you and run away back into his office.

Chrit.
    The Thing: I don’t know why but whenever I see a pic of Chrit. His body shape just reminds me of him. Also could be the fact Chrit is also bald. Also in threads when I see Chrit get mad and challenges someone battle i imagine him on the other end when someone accepts saying....Its clobbering time!!!!

Marv.J
    Gambit: Guy is just like a gamble to me, one week he will drop fire and the next its like wtf. I guess a reference that with the playing cards and that's how i get that impression of him.

Untold.
    Mr Fantastic: Very durable and can be stretched to the absolute limits at time, but can always bouce back with a quick response or text verse.

H.McCoy
    Hulk: This guy has to sides to him...One miuete he is cool and chill, then you say something in the LLL chat and holy shit watch him go fucking berserk. Dont make McCoy angry, you dont want to see what happens when McCoy get angry.

Whys Weighs
    Wolverine: His quickness and sharpness with blades can also be seen with Whys wit. Beware to get close to this one, because he can be a real asshole and dick.

Wanderer
    Invisible Woman: No i am not calling Ancel a woman, im just saying that's what his ability makes me think he is. Someone that leaves for a cool min, but once you mention him he returns. Like he was chilling on the site the whole time invisible.

TayTay
    Iceman: he has much more potential then he realizes, only with the aid of sticking with the league will he realize his true potential.

M-Var!o
    Blade: just going of his sig, looks like he would fit well in a post apocalyptic world. Born a vampire possessing all their strengths but none of their weaknesses.

Majic Trip
    Kingpin: Something about when i hear his music and then when i think of his old name Wyte, makes me think of him like this.

Wordz Ahgod.
    Loki: the LLL own God of Mischief, seriously who makes a crew dedicated to slaying newbs and is proud of it. Bragging every step of the way with a big smile on his face. Someone to put sugar in you gas tank because his a douche.

Supernat
    Juggernaut: Unlimited brute strength and durability if he catches you slipping then BOOM lights out for you

Composure
    Carnage: Someone who just is off the chain not even in control of themselves. Its like the brain and mind is leading him on a crazy filled joy ride.

Switch
    Bullseye: You never know what this guy is thinking. Very accurate with whatever concept he latches onto

Cred.
    Nick Furry: this guy does his thing when he needs do. Helped to regroup AI when it was down in the dumps. Also does his thing in the ABL also so this is the perfect character for him.

Shunned1
    Venom: I remember him having it has his avy when he beat my in the LLL a couple season ago so whenever I see this guy posting around the boards it reminds me of him.

A.T
    Human Tourch: this guy was winning a ton of battle left and right, and I felt had a cockyness about him, and he always seem to be able to crack me up with his one liner. Reminds me of an up and coming arrogant text head that will one day champ the LLL

Omniscient
    J. Jonah Jameson: The man that has a bark with minimal bite. Someone that comes off the wall with some weird remarks sometimes, and you just gotta laugh them off.

(P.I.)GKillaZ
    Dr. Strange: Just a weird dude, with a weird name, that sometimes I don’t think gets whats going on even though he nods his head to it.

Diso
    Rouge: don’t know to much about him, just that he is in the league chilling around doing his thing. Maybe waiting for us to take a break then take are powers…How knows.

Aeral
    X107 Unknown: Character I created, because I know nothing of what this guy has posted as it relates to an e-personality

Tae
    Jean Grey: Nice guy, but when you make him mad in text he turns on his switch. Havent seen much of that this season, but in time look for tae to bring out his inner phoenix.

orc.
    Dr. Doom: Why? Because I see that avy every time he posts. It relates to him to running around all the boards with somewhat of a diplomatic immunity (lama approved) so he is that guy for sure.

knowP
    Thor: The holy warrior sent down fom the gods the chill with us mere mortals till he accomplishes his deeds. And avenges whatever it is he is on this planet for.

Hollow Cost
    Howard The Duck: His attempts at being funny are not funny. He is a closet racist and for some reason he knows how to push your buttons and be annoying. Although this is true he has a warm spot in some RB hearts, plus is girl buddy is pretty doable

Raydeoh
    Daredevil: A guy that was once blind to the LLL now has seen the light of day using only sounds and decided to come play with us in the league.
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 06:56 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

Tim’s OMG Moments
    OMG….
    http://media.moddb.com/images/member...G_IT_SPINS.jpg
    I can’t believe gas in Cali is over $4.00
    The Final 4
    VCU is going to win it all
    American Idol is still on
    The rock is wrestling again
    Lil’ Wayne annoys me
    A truck jackknifed on the freeway I was on
    Writing this in my smart phone
    I want an ipad
    The end of the world in 2012
    I can’t believe how many marvel characters I know
    2 Mags in a row!!
    Baseball season is starting
    The Lakers look really good
    Why does every state hate Cali?
    I have court tomorrow
    Who gets a ticket for driving and talking on a cell phone?
    The Highway Patrol are dicks
    I really don’t want to do traffic school online
    That song Friday
    can it be summer for the summer movies
    How many peeps are in the league
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 07:06 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

Nostalgic Battle
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...copy_large.jpg
    Championship Match: Com (6-2) Vs. M~M (8-0)
    (Com Breaks Mystery~Murdera's Winning Streak)
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...031/index.html

COM:
    Dude where's the pics of your kid? are you thinking about marriage?
    Coz you're either being too defensive or you're just fucking embarassed
    I'll blast ya dyke on the spot...you should put your wife on the block
    Coz we know the reason there's no pics is coz your kid's white and you're not
    So start believing I'm rowdy best not be dreaming around me
    Coz I'll cut your handful of wins like you were caught thieving in Saudi
    You ain't the man or the boss and you know I'll savage ya flaws
    Infact you're only looking down your nose, to see the damage I've caused
    Bitch I'll ravage ya cause, and expose and rape this fake clown
    While Mystery goes from walking on water.. to only floating in it face down
    So watch me take this gays crown, you're gaining a loss and can't say shit
    Unless you use your stupid rules, no show.. then erase it
    So now you're putting up cash, but I know its your genes I can't blame you
    I mean ya dad was handing over notes three minutes before he made you
    I'd say who had the best crew but I'll just let Mystery say it for em'
    Coz while Nique was talking shit, he was saying sorry in our forum
    You told me to show decorum... now six wins and I'm up
    So thx for trying to bear with me, n' being killed skinned and stuffed
    I fell sorry for this dude coz I'm coming to get the cash bitch
    I'd take a leaf out his book.. but he'll need SUMTHIN to wipe his ass with

Vs.

Mystery~Murdera:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ghlight=senses

When i blast u shudder, destroyin one wanna be legend after another
    lately everybodies been gettin on ur kids.. i guess they take after their mother
    this battles an utter mismatch, personals work they're fire men
    I know the truth hurts... especially after he beat u into retirement
    if I'm ur friend then fuck enemies, that was ur 3rd loss... a mistake I fear
    no bitch... I really DID have to change the rules for u to make it here
    a blatant smear on your record I'm better without edits my friend
    all season u've been up & down the poles like ur girl's tryin to get pregnant again
    now that I've said it, it ends here... Mystery aint faking around
    i dunno what's worse - you POSTIN that pic or having to take it down
    It's a mistake to clown anybody this much more skilled, i'm hittin this dyke
    $pit thinks so highly of u after feebs left SC.. he ended up quitting the site
    i'm non stoppin bitch, anything you drop I just have to top it
    see u have this consistent history <--- of being exactly the opposite
    I'm rockin kids and at the beggining.. I knew you sank ur lowest
    when I repeatedly told you to act like a man then you thanked me for it
    I'm more for admissions & to be honest I'm sure ur lynched n...
    ur the only vet that deleted ur username to get MORE attention

Com: Wins
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 01:32 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Rankings
    http://pharmacytechblog.org/wp-conte...l-rankings.gif
    $pitacular1 4-0
    Tim 4-1
    Chrit. 4-1
    Marv.J 3-0
    Untold. 3-1
    H.McCoy 3-1
    Whys Weighs 3-2
    Wanderer 3-2
    TayTay 2-0
    M-Var!o 2-0
    Majic Trip 2-1
    Wordz Ahgod. 2-1
    Supernat 2-2
    Composure 2-2
    Cred 2-2
    Switch 2-3
    Shunned1 2-2
    Omniscient 1-1
    A.T 1-2
    (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3
    Diso 0-1
    Aeral 0-1
    Tae 0-2
    orc. 0-0
    knowP 0-0
    Hollow Cost 0-0
    Raydeoh 0-0
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 01:35 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Outro

Sooo that’s the mag, special thanks to Mr. Evolve for helping me do the mag and for inviting me to help co-mod the league with him. Glad to see the improvements that are being made on a weekly basis and we most diff have some good matches coming up with week. I hope everyone shows up this week. I mean common who doesn’t have time to just write 10 lines. And even if you’re not going to show itd be nice for you to say prior to checking in to give a heads up. Well hopefully next week I can find someone to be willing to get an interview with me for the mag. Again this is your guys league and in the end its success falls on you guys alone so continue showing and voting in battles and this league can be the best on the net.

-Tim
    Last edited by Tim; March 29th, 2011 at 07:21 PM

Battle Record
    104-7

enjoy

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3

siicckk maggg..!

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

this was sick as hell, i love the what if section. dope.

keep up the gud work.

untold ya verse was gud last wk, refreshing

& word @ doc doom haha
    LOL

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Dope mag. Props to all on this...
    DayumNation