User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3 Vs. Diso 0-1 (wins)

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

(P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3 Vs. Diso 0-1 (wins)

Lethal Lyricist League Week 6

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm EST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, and you DO end up posting, -2 votes.
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm EST.
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 4 links to the battles you voted on in this thread somewhere. I'm not going to search for your votes. Failing to vote will result in -2 votes for every missing link.

You've Earned a Custom Title! (P.I.)GKillaZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-12

Re: (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3 Vs. Diso 0-1

check - 10 lines.

good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

..Unbeatable..
    Battle Record
    3-3

good luck lets drop early

..Unbeatable..
    Battle Record
    3-3

ya name tells me your a newb.. so u aint been in big thrillers
    its true he makes others squeel.. but thats the role of PIG Killaz
    your wack so your head wont be hard to rattle
    you got nothing of cred.. buy hey that was last weeks battle
    you e thug.. so tbh gtfoh this bitch snarls
    once heard killaz the man son.. then realised it was a documentary on Charles
    your concepts are bland and your style never compares
    but what u cap it off with.. is older than the hat Gaddaffi wears
    il shoot this prick up, cause you lack as a foe
    you'l get destroyed with the magnum PI.. youd think selleck came back to the show

Battle Record
    12-12

dude claims his concepts are `GOOD...WILL` see if his lines are supporting all these
    NOPE!..not recording MC`s so accordingly we`ll never see diso sporting mall-tee`z (multi`s)
    rapidly get out flown by a small breeze, wondering what you even breathing for
    so i'll get my fans to chop you up into little boxes, like watchin' weeds season 4
    record is 0-1 so while he says hes unbeatable we dont belive you get all the votes
    if he doesnt use quotes to confirm his personals then the truth will be altered, folks!
    Diso is so skinny that face to face he is always trying to keep the peace like gandi
    but its beyond me...how in the fuck they fit such a big bitch into such a tiny body
    rhyming for a hobby is cool usually unless your a herb like diso then dont PLEASE
    cuz in the end Z's is all your name brings.....
    ....................your not dope but if you were i'd quit chopping the way i disO-z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    4-6

ya name tells me your a newb.. so u aint been in big thrillers
    its true he makes others squeel.. but thats the role of PIG Killaz
    ok i guess
    ummm.. ok i guess.. shit was dry as hell tho
    ok
    your concepts are bland and your style never compares
    but what u cap it off with.. is older than the hat Gaddaffi wears
    i'm not feelin this
    you'l get destroyed with the magnum PI.. youd think selleck came back to the show
    ok i guess

vs

dude claims his concepts are `GOOD...WILL` see if his lines are supporting all these
    NOPE!..not recording MC`s so accordingly we`ll never see diso sporting mall-tee`z (multi`s)
    bad wording
    so i'll get my fans to chop you up into little boxes, like watchin' weeds season 4
    decent
    record is 0-1 so while he says hes unbeatable we dont belive you get all the votes
    if he doesnt use quotes to confirm his personals then the truth will be altered, folks!
    nah
    Diso is so skinny that face to face he is always trying to keep the peace like gandi
    but its beyond me...how in the fuck they fit such a big bitch into such a tiny body
    ok
    rhyming for a hobby is cool usually unless your a herb like diso then dont PLEASE
    ....................your not dope but if you were i'd quit chopping the way i disO-z
    stretched as ever.. wording all over the place.. not really feelin this

this will most likely be a toss up.. Diso, your verse was dry as hell.. your punches had really no sting effect to them.. P.I., keep working on your wording man.. the weeds line was pretty good.. but your misses were just too great while Diso stayed consistently "ok"

vote: Diso

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-3 Vs. Diso 0-1 -Vote-

vs

nuttin hard

PIG almost had that gandi bar but like the rest of his punches, they were all pretty
    stretched with limited creativity. Diso had a couple aight hits in this verse but the rest
    were not put together too well.

v. diso

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

^ barely quoted this

vs.

^ this actually made me smirk...

weak battle imo, but I think PI pulled this one out of his ass.

vote- P.I.
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

vs

nothing

Diso had some cool concepts, but needed to word them so they flowed better. Im still not sure what PI is doing here... the wording is just horrible.

Horrible. Shit wording and wordplay was boring.
    Again, wording is garbage.
    Not even a punch
    Played as fuck. Seen this 100 times.
    This was worded horribly and stretched to all hell

v/Diso
    Last edited by Chrit.; April 2nd, 2011 at 09:31 AM
    AI

Battle Record
    12-12

im here to have fun, learn, and get better... I enjoy battling plain and simple..

... I assumed if you were as good as you think you are I was going to actually get some proper advice from the votes, but I see dick heads just put nothing instead of atleast picking the best line I had!, Id never just say nothing on a battle like some of the clowns around here, thats fine if you didnt like any of my lines, but atleast tell me which one out of the 10 is the best if your so fucking good pal

Diso

vs

P.I

Diso you started out real slow it wasnt until your last bar that you caught some steam but then it just ends. PI had the bars but the way he worded it just didnt come out right. I think id it came out with a little better word play you would have taken it but...

Vote goes to Diso

Gas Chamber Survivor Hollow Cost's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

vs

the setup was niice but the punch weakend it, coulda been really dope

i think diso had better attempts neither of yall was hitting too hard but diso had a little more sting. no hate

v/diso
    Its simple neighbor, im blowin endo vapors
    run in ya window blow out ya temple with my widow maker

DunDun DaDunDun, Big Cunt Whys Weighs's Avatar

pretty week battle.. diso had a couple lines that were almost decent so he gets my vote.. pig needs to think up some better concepts and some harsher DISSES if he wants to be a threat to anyone..

v diso

"Beauty is a cruel mistress, is it not?"