Link: Poetic Scriptures Magazine Volume: 1

pretty well written summary of what's going/went/will go on with poetic scriptures and the poetry community here on rb. which, for anyone who has yet to venture over, is really miles above just about any other internet community's. mantra did a good job with this issue. check it out.. skim whatever you like/dislike. leave your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Volume 1: Introduction

Well 2011 is upon us. Nearly four months deep and here we are, back again STILL toiling to keep this poetry thing going on site that has just recently seen it's own share of struggles concerning identity and progression. Similarly, Poetic Scriptures has faced much of the same issues. Where as 2010 saw perhaps a resurgence of new blood and renewed activity, 2011 has contrastingly gotten off to a slow start. Most notably dipping to new lows in activity and fresh faces, amongst other problems like the emerging presence of plagiarists. However despite the air of negativity as always poetry is not without it's silver lining, that for Rb has continuously been the talented pool of writers at it's disposal. With that said i present to you the newest edition of the poetic scriptures magazine, which if anything is a testament to the dedication of said writers toc ontributing and reviving the poetry scene that's helped nurture their progression over the years. Now I'm not even going to lie and say that this thing isn't long as fuck, lol, but i can at least hope that if you can't get through it in a sitting...you'll keep coming back to reads bits of what i think is interesting stuff. We have for you contributions from the likes of Spoken Deity, Spokenoh, Abiona, Atticus, Baron P, and Soulstice...plus a few more. So i hope that you'll enjoy everything that they've readily put forth for your reading pleasure. Anyways, that's it for now so get started!