User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Not another weed thread....

Re: Not another weed thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    slang for sensi (IE Seedless weed)

Im so fucking sick of names of bud though. You got a bunch of people running around calling bud this and that when in reality they have no idea about strains and shit like that. Well not everyone but a lot of people do this. especially the younger crowd. The only time Id even come close to trusting a name that someoe says is if it came straight out of a legal Op like med grass in a cali shop or overseas or something. Sometimes you can tell by looking at it what it is like say beasters or something but, too many people say the shit is super lemon haze or afghan kush or blueberry skunk. Punks and idiots alike just throw a name on it to appeal to certain people. People are too gullible for this to not stick hence why it became so popular to use such terms. Back 10 years ago and before it wasnt like this...You had Nuggets, Mids, and schwag.

Now its all about the strains and exotic buds so people can try to tax you that extra 5 dollars for simply "saying" this is the kind of weed it is.

Again, this isnt the case with everyone but its very prevalent to just slap a label on the grass.
    I agree with you on this, but when you really do know what it is (medical cannabis shop, knowing a grower, dutch coffeeshops etc.) then it's awesome knowing what your smoking, but that's just me
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    I agree with you on this, but when you really do know what it is (medical cannabis shop, knowing a grower, dutch coffeeshops etc.) then it's awesome knowing what your smoking, but that's just me
    Word, thats why I mentioned it. Im really partial to the THC %. I must admit they dont have that here, but I would love to try something that is 15% or so...or if I could get my hands on something like a 20%er...woooooo thats GOTTA put you on your ass. Plus I wanna try some with a pure amber trichomes for the couchlock. Im actually trying that right now with a plant. hope it turns out dope.(haha, see what I did there)

Battle Record
    21-6

Possible, so how can you tell?

I have the knack for knowing clothes. Like I can tell when someone is rocking a knockoff. Also maybe alcohol. If I were to taste a selection of alcohol with no labels, I can tell you which ones are better quality and which ones to drink...

But when it comes to marijuana, I'm completely lost.

So can you tell like when I run into a dealer "this is that gran daddy purp" and you can actually be like "yeah, this is that shit"

is there?

I mean people smell the bag and be like WHOAAAA, but does that necessarily mean the dealer is serving the correct strain?
    [/url]

Battle Record
    6-0

Ehh, The smell not so much. The main issue though is that when people start to cross breed plants (IE how most strains are created) that genetics will most always make a plant unique. So that plants look characteristics may be very similiar, they wont be identical. Just like you and me we carry a set of unique genes, but still may be able to distinguish some parental traits you know?

But that also means that each strain has a distinct look. But say you have some pure grandaddy, then a strain thats cross bred grandaddy and afghan, they may look simiilar but should have traits of each.

Your best bet is to go to a credible site (hightimes.com, marijuanastrains.com) and do some homework. The best you will get is a rough idea of what that strain is like. One way to tell is that if a strain is a pure indicia it will have very narrow leaves where as a sativa will have fatter leaves. Theres simple ways to tell like that but really its just familiarizing yourself with what the strains look like first. Again, something like alchohol is always the same, but weed is a living thing with DNA and genes that have traits specific to that plant, hence rendering them nonidentical to other plants.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

WOW at ur people's definition of chronic.

order:
    stress, low grade chronic, good chronic, bomb chronic, kush

LMAO @ laced with coke
    LMAO@ jus another term for weed

wtf
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ please don't throw me off.

Lol so it's not?
    [/url]

Battle Record
    26-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    I think everywhere has Kush lol
    nah i used to live in ontario and we only had hydro, now i`m out west and everything is blueberry kush.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bust On Toes View Post
    ^^ please don't throw me off.

Lol so it's not?
    at least around here, chronic is not as powerful as kush. i know u dont smoke but if u do, don't just ask for chronic. ask for kush. and there's a lot of diff. types of kush, some better then others. a lot of dealers will give u a bs name or falsely label it but who cares as long as it's "good shit"

and yes there's indica kush (usually more lazy, sleepy high) and sativa (more up, mind high) but to make it simple the general weed order is stress (u never wanna smoke that), chronic, and kush

Battle Record
    6-0

Word at the dealers....but even though there are some properties of the actual bud giving you a more lazy or uppy heady high, the majority of that comes from when you harvest. See the crystals on the plant are actually called trichomes. They are these really little mushroom shaped growths if you will. These are transparent or clear when the bud is growing and they turn to cloudy or translucent and then go to an amber color towards the end of growth. This usually relates to the time when the white pistils turn from white to orange/reddish in color. The amber tri's are what give the weed the narcotic, very lazy, tired feeling. This is reffered to as couchlock for obvious reasons. If you pick the bud when they are clear or cloudy then you get a uppy head buzz. IT gets even more refined when you cure the bud. If you wait to long the THC will start to degrade and if you pick to early you are limiting the percentage potential.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

i learned something today!

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Chronic is just another name for weed. BUT names do have relevancy to potency of a strain for instance if I was to say "Man i got the chronic, that shit fucked me up" it'd be its a higher potency strain, but if I was to say "that weed was definitely a schwag strain" i'd be saying its lower potency or head ache weed. or if I was to say "Eh the weed wasn't too bad.. definitite mids though" The mids part would mean it was (ovbiously) middle of the range, not killers not schwag. but you also have like high-mids or low-mids. eh dont worry about it, if your not into bud, who gives a fuck lol
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

World's Straightest Man TheStraightMan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Now this is something in which I have and idea of.

Bio-chemists and botanists are able to cross breed strains to eliminate weaknesses, to ensure the majority of plants grown are female (only female weed plants produce THC), and increase the THC content.

A buddy of mine a long time ago spent years cross-breeding the strongest available strains of weed until he came up with one that had over twice the THC of the strongest natural strains. He called it Toxic Haze, because.... it was that fucking strong. ONE hit put even the hardcore stoners who smoke 8 or 9 L's of powerful sativa back to back to back right on thier asses. I never ever had a high like that, and never had one since.

Ah, weed. Gonna blaze up shortly and eat Dominos.

It's watching you.

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by TheStraightMan View Post
    Now this is something in which I have and idea of.

Bio-chemists and botanists are able to cross breed strains to eliminate weaknesses, to ensure the majority of plants grown are female (only female weed plants produce THC), and increase the THC content.

A buddy of mine a long time ago spent years cross-breeding the strongest available strains of weed until he came up with one that had over twice the THC of the strongest natural strains. He called it Toxic Haze, because.... it was that fucking strong. ONE hit put even the hardcore stoners who smoke 8 or 9 L's of powerful sativa back to back to back right on thier asses. I never ever had a high like that, and never had one since.

Ah, weed. Gonna blaze up shortly and eat Dominos.

Males do produce THC. The male flowers are however less than 1/10th in thc. Was he testing it in a lab to find out what percent thc is in the flowers? But word, there is a lot of cool shit you can do. Its kind of like how we spent decades trying to grow the best corn. Shit, Corn used to be short, thin etc. Now we breed it to be 12 foot tall and thick as fuck. Its dope to pull out alll possible dominant traits to create a super plant. Even the 10%ers will fuckkkkk your day up. I wonder what the 20 would do...

World's Straightest Man TheStraightMan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

This wasn't 20. This was shit created by a bio-chemestry engineer, aka one of the best in the world at this. This was a scientifically mind-bending 50% in Tetrahydrocannibinol content, and took the course of a good 9 years. Guy was my buddy, and he died, which sucks. But I live saying I got to smoke some superweed.

It's watching you.

Battle Record
    1-1

half the potheads in this thread have no idea wat they are talking about.

lmao