Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Magazine:March Madness Edition

Lethal Lyricist League Magazine
    March Madness Edition

Introduction

[youtube]Rmp6zIr5y4U[/youtube]

Alright soooo, yay there is a mag this week. I entitled this mag March Madness, because WoooW at the NCAA basketball and also WoooW at the LLL, soooo many things have happened in the past month in the LLL its crazy, but we seem to be on the up and up with a little drama here and there, but for the most part we are heading in the right directions for sure. First off I wanna say with ever week that passes the LLL will be getting bigger and better. Im just getting my feet wet right now, and as I adapt to all your guys personalities and egos, I can make a mag and league best suited to you guys. This will be a league for the people by the people. So whenever you guys have ideas or input what you guys think will help for the league go ahead and shout them out to me. Evolve and I can only do so much as mods. We can make dope mags and set up battles and be as fair as possible and give you guys reminders to show, vote, and to continue to show. The rest falls on you guys. If you want the title of the Best Season Champ of LLL ever its you guys that are going to make it happen. So I urge you guys to stick with the league as it continues to make improvements. I went ahead and labeled the contents so you can jump around to where ever you like Enjoy.

1.Introduction
    2.Battle Reviews
    3.Top 5 Punches
    4.Battle of the Week
    5.No-Show Shine
    6.Tim’s Predictions
    7.What If……
    8.Shameless Plug
    9.You know what pisses me off…..
    10.Outro
    Last edited by Tim; March 22nd, 2011 at 03:52 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Re: LLL Magizine:March Madness Edition

Battle Reviews
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__zu2nslxsZ...ing_gloves.jpg
    -TayTay

I'd like to start off by saying there were some good matches this week, and along with those good matches there were alot of no-shows. Sadly I think the way things have been going we're all getting use to it now. I'd like to start off by giving a shoutout to the people that showed this week: Evolve, Wanderer, Composure, $pitacular, Tim, Chrit, Omniscient, Switch, J.Hens, Shunned, Untold, John Dillinger, M-Var!o, Tae, Tay, Per$onal, Hank, PgKillas and Marv. There was a bit of drama as well this week *cough* Chrit/Wise *cough* i wont say names lol but thats why we encourage everyone to check/post on time and dont always assume that your opponent will grant you the extension because as we saw week 4 thats now always going to happen. With that being said lets get these reviews underway.

Marv J vs God 0f War
    This had potential to be a good match up but god of war went through a rampage this week and managed to get himself de-modded and banned I dont really know what he did but the fact of the matter is he signed out of the league and Marv J ended up taking the win here and starts off his LLL debut with an impressive 2-0 record. Props to Marv and lets see how long his winning streak will last.

Rupture vs Omniscient
    I have heard of Rupture and i have seen Omniscient in FL battling and elevating this I thought would be a one sided match up going to Rupture however dude no showed and i appreciate the fact that Omniscient posted a real verse rather than 10 lines of gibberish and seeing as no-one gave him feedback i felt that since he put the effort to write a real verse he deserves a breakdown.

Look, first of all dudes a faggot, you see he’s been fooling lots of ya’ll
    Him n his buddies throw wild parties, but invite no women, only cocks involved
    this is an attempt at humor that is risky because people will react differently personally i didnt find this funny or effective and is generic in my opinion
    Wishin for luck like a card player, but no ace will fall i already dealt them all
    Nothin but sedated punch lines in his repertoire, not one gets felt at all
    not a fan of using the same word twice to rhyme with that being said i felt this wasnt very effective either
    Plus he a dirty nigga never grooms himself, if he gets a girl its by sheer luck
    Cuz his grill stays fucked, I’m seen better teeth on a worn out gear box
    ehhh the attempt here was decent but the grammar threw off the flow I'm seen better shoulda been fixed
    I'll use my worse stance on this clown, plus box him with no hands ya'll
    And since his name is rupture, I guess I gotta buss him like a dancehall
    ehhh, coulda been harder hitting and more creative i was expecting a hard nameplay but it didnt result in that
    This is beyond the lines of rape, after this is i needa b prosecuted n arrested
    But disturbing behaviour is nothin new 2 dis faggot, lyrically he stays gettin molested
    ehh another generic punch that wasnt so hard hitting if i might add DONT bold words in your verses its noobish
    ThatKidCry vs Tim
    This was an anticipated battle both have had good starts this season being 2-1 and at first Tim granted cry an extension and cry said he'd post later but then cry came and said he had too much going on and didnt have time to write his verse. It happens and we cant blame him sometimes real shit happens and we completely forget about rb its happened to all of us im sure and i just hope everything is alright. Tim got the win.

Whys Weighs vs Anon.
    Controversial match to say the least, i was looking forward to this seeing as they were both 3-0 chrit posted 2 minutes before the deadline and there was much dispute on wheather he had posted on time or not and Whyse had requested an extension that Chrit would later go on and refuse. After speculation abiona came in and cleared the air saying chrit had posted 2 minutes before the deadline and he went on to get the win. Just another example of why it's crucial to post on time.

Composure vs $pitacular
    I hadn't really heard of Composure to be honest and I already knew what $pit was capable of seeing as hes champed and won this league before so I didnt really know what to expect. In the end this battle turned out to be entertaining Comp had a verse that i thought was funny but many felt it wasnt constructed like the battle verses we are accustomed too and $pit was well himself he had alot of solid lines and quotables in the end this turned out to be one sided. The Final vote tally was $pit:6 Composure:0

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:Chrit
    I saw this dude flash something you hardly saw for beads at Mardi Gras
    Then he unhooks a hearty bra of someone looking like Chris Farley's Mom!

vs

no need to drop 16. it doesn't take that many to do it right
    I figure 8.. around you & watch you drop right through the ice
    you'll probably cry. you're so much of a bitch I wouldn't doubt it.
    oh the irony. I call you homo & you get all butt hurt about it
    saw ya verse, almost didn't post. I'm like, he'll never be felt now.
    I didn't know if I should reactor just allow you to melt down

Easy choice here. Comp... you're a funny dude, but you havent figured out how to properly construct a punch. You should really look at $pit's wording in this one and take notes.

v$pit
    Evolve vs Wanderer
    This was a very anticipated match up seeing as both of these cats are well known around the site and are very familiar with LLL and with being successful in LLL. They did not let down the voters either both had solid verses and had entertaining verses which is rare now a days for a 16 lines battle. In the end the votes turned out to be one sided although i felt the battle was closer than the votes show. The final tally was Evolve:6 Wanderer:1

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:J.Hens.
    ok nice to see a longer battle from 2 vets on the site.. had no idea Wanderer was Ancel.. should be good..

ancel
    Ya whack n bound to disolve, dog vets all know what you 'bout
    We used to tell people evolve...which explains how the site turned out
    got a laugh out of me.
    Bitch ya bad n getting worse. ..Ive dropped faggots like you for years
    And fuck A.I...you've been taking em from your ass up to your ears
    ehhh, i didnt like the wording on this alot.. it's not bad
    Get smashed, shook, n smeared. I saw ya last verse. Dog I'd be mad to own it
    homie you ain't flawless cause you make less flaws then your whack opponents
    wp was eh, line hits though
    I can't condone it. Matter of fact just dip, we'll forget you exist
    I've heard of whack, but your beat down, blackened, n buried in a ditch
    came off a little simplistic, not real dope
    So don't act tight. Ya fag type is nothing more then a reporter for the league
    Weve found a anchor...n tossed it with him off a boat over n into the sea
    lol cool
    & stop witcha fable. It really doesn't take much for me to murder these fags
    I could make jokes about how I pop e, or how its what your mother refers to me as
    pretty cool
    This kids soft. If you're the king then your cheating the throne
    So piss off..... anyone else n I wont have continue this beating alone
    alright..
    We'll all join in. Bring my boys in to make this dude see his end
    N beat the shit outta you so hopefully you never use it again...
    dece closer

vs

evolve

Your RBs most hated faggot, so after this easy win you should be done,
    cuz lets face it we all want this dog to die... preferably before he reaches 41.
    aight
    Make fun of my age prick, but the fact is im beating this tool,
    yeah im old as fuck... me and your concepts attended the same school.
    lol.. funny self diss flip, not bad
    Your just a pain to this league, none of ur bars are even recycable,
    this is one basket case not even little red riding hood would have on her bicycle.
    pretty good, like the wording
    You must of had a shitty life, your parents always wanted you out,
    but you do have a proud father... somewhere, looking after the kids he cares about.
    lol.. not bad
    This guy isn't cool, he'd never smoke pot, join partys or plant his seed,
    shit. If Ancel ever set caution to the wind... it's cuz he got a whiff of weed.
    ehhh didint like this alot..not bad
    grandpa, even if u get a broad you'd find it hard to get inside her,
    cuz ur sperms so old it would require an escalator to get from ya balls to her vagina.
    lmao
    fuck this guy. I could easily hurt him and turn this scene all gory,
    but i wouldn't touch a hair on his head... I'd prefer cancer to do it for me.
    nahhh
    You got nothing left, no wins, no credability and funniest of all no family dude,
    tonly reason this fag had a colourful past... is cuz his mum beat him black n blue.
    aight

this was a close read imo.. i read it, broke it down then read the verses through once.. i think both had 2 or 3 lines that i liked alot, I think Evolve's basketcase, escalator and concepts attended the same school lines were cool.. Ancel had the anchor, the Evolve line and the pop E... the rest was relatively even in terms of misses/playedish line.. I think Evolves hard hitters were a little better here.. Ancel was capeable of wininng but should have substituted a couple lines here to get a better verse as a whole

vote evolve
    Switch vs Mariah
    Although both of them had bad records i thought this could of been a good match ive seen what switch has written before and its very entertaining and solid i havent seen mariah write in a while be she holds her own in the 1-2 punch so i thought this had the potential to be a good matchup. However Mariah was gone for the weekend and wasnt able to come up with a verse so had to no-show. Switch keyed up a verse near the deadline and managed to get the win.

Tryna b the lil kim of this shit? ha! let me not laugh u cud get better in a while
    I mean you're capable of making your own Black Friday..but in Rebecca kinda style
    LOL only cuz that song is horrible
    See you're destined for wackness, bitch u need to practice
    coz you're bad with the sheets...as well as on the mattress
    ehhh, funny but not very hard hitting
    You be surrounded by wackness in ya crew, for u there's no effin hope
    so just coz you're a bitch for Bob don't mean you'll ever get a sniff of dope
    i wasnt feeling this
    Guys look @ this fat whore and there aint one who dont ever smirk
    coz eminem confirmed that Mariah trying to get slim will never ever work
    this i thought was creative and dope
    No man be mentioning you let alone be taking you to bed hoe
    But then again even bitches wouldnt say 'ah if trey songz said so
    wasnt feeling the closer
    J.Hens. vs Seyance
    This had potential to be battle of the week in my eyes both of these guys are capable of writing dope verses. However Seyance no-showed and J.Hens still dropped an impressive verse. Kinda disappointing though Im sure i wasnt the only one who wanted to see how this battle would have turned out. In the end J hens wins via no-show and improves to 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:WordzahGod
    I killll playedtextcees, Leave ur shirt doused in red shit.
    ur style's more Commonplace than the rapper's latest House investment.
    This was cool.. a bit of a reach though due to the difficulty in wording..
    I denounce this veteran, & think a hanging fate's the best.
    ur mom's tits be saggin enough to raise concerns on Gang related dress.
    meh.. I found this to be a good use of on the "hanging" w/p but also a stretch
    I'll barbeque your face, eat you during a feast with syrup.
    In ranks; Ur at the bottom of the Poles like midgets in Eastern Europe.
    this line was nice.
    It's ok to give in.. honestly, collapsing is fine.
    I thank God I don't have your talent, while you Pray to him asking for mine.
    closer was dope.
    Shunned1 vs Untold.
    I thought this would be a close battle, both of these guys know what theyre doing when it comes to text battling and i was expecting a pretty even match up. Both had some cool lines and some nice quotables but in the end Untold took the win, and the votes resulted to be pretty one sided as well. He improved to 2-1 while Shunned dropped to 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:$pitcacular1
    i like comedy central n i just watched trump get roasted
    while tosh's clip of the week.. was a link to a verse shun had posted
    I have no clue who Tosh is so this was blah to me
    im killin this fake! straight up, concealin his fate!
    all doggs got to heaven? then this pussy'll never be chillin wit nate
    nice use of a current, relevant headline twisted with an insult. that's how you do it folks..
    shun, ya broke as fuck! and ya hygiene's suckin bruh
    but ur worth 1 scent..
    and its the shitty smell of ya b/f's penis when hes done fuckin ya
    that's disgusting. just wrong.
    s'while im puffin my grass, u'll keep fuckin wit fags
    shun'll get an honorable discharge, from his drill sargent bustin a nut in his ass
    wow again with the graphic homosexuality. harsh but nasty
    ur family must hate you n i bet that you wept wild
    c'mon dog, most families have atleast shunned1.. red headed step child
    nah, the delay punch thing doesn't hit for me most of the time..
    i'm crushin his guts. so he doesn't rebuff
    so if i ever reaction.. its cuz the first blade in his back wasn't enough
    didn't get the attempted wordplay here..

interesting.. you did A LOT better against me last week.. like night and day here.. Ghostwriter? *cough* jk...
    vs

his train of thought got derailed, ladies wont let you see their beaver,
    he says his shit's on track...must be trails form the cleveland steamer.
    I think you meant from not form.. but nah anyway
    a street preacher, takin shots in the dark, you'll never know winnin,
    he stumbles on rhymes more than bums in line at a methadone clinic.
    wasn't feeling this, I don't really like most comparison punches.
    bitch you aint a family guy, they cut ties & left your eyes stormy,
    we dont need to watch stewie griffin, to see this fag's untold story.
    not really feeling this.. I'm not seeing anything harsh or hard-hitting from you yet...
    you got no true grit, an island in the sky is not in your fate, G,
    this clown's just a faggot in a crawlspace, loves John Wayne...Gacy.
    Who? nah.
    left ya reduced to ash & rubble. you actually think your gonna win?
    it's like the Evil Dead rape scene, how untold's just going out on a limb.
    never seen it. doesn't hit.
    what's untold, it's unknown.....
    .........like the meat that makes the orange chicken,
    which is why I'm servin this dog up, just as asians do in kitchen's.
    another comparison punch, not really an insult.

Shunned you really need to work on actually punching your opponent with some wit instead of just using comparison punches... it hurt the overall quality of the verse bad.

I got Untold taking this one (barely..), even though there was so much graphic homo-ness in his verse lmao

v/ Untold
    A.T vs Rapstyles
    This was a good matchup between two newcomers to LLL. They have both had a successful career so far in FL and both have champed it as well. I thought it would be interesting to see who won this battle but in the end A.T didnt have the time to drop and like i stated in the cry battle sometimes theres more important shit to do than post a verse in a rap website lol. <-- i love how that statement makes all of us feel a bit nerdy. Rapstyles improves to 1-1

Tae vs M-Var!o
    Im familiar with both of these cats me and tae came into the league at the same time and Ive seen Vario improve dramatically in FL and now seeing him in LLL is dope. This battle was between tae who just came back to text battling and Mvario who just joined LLL so voters werent expecting alot. This battle was one sided but i felt both had decent lines and the voters were too harsh on both of the verses so this battle doesnt have a "BestVote". Vario won 4-0 and improved to 1-0 this season.

H.Mccoy vs (P.I.) GkillaZ
    two newcomers to LLL i dont think anyone was really anticipating this match up. It showed the lack of experience for both of these MC's with their verses but i like how the voters had words of encouragement and advice because after the point is to help them elevate not crush their spirit. So props to the people who votes on this.

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:Tae
    Two ok verses here.. Just sparked the blunt so i went in

H - Like a lot of people.. you lost me with the first bar. After a few reads i get it.. i guess ure sayin that u winning is "the truth" or "for sure" like him losing etc. Even after all the deciphering i had to do, i like it..nice opener but u gotta make shit a little more obvious, yet its better to be too complex than too simple. The next bar was a str8 forward punch..ok. The chrits face bar was stretched and didnt really connect for me. Kick the shit out of you bar was good, probably the best delivered bar n the battle. I liked ya closer. Overall good to average verse for 10 bars.

P - Srry man i dont think i really got the opener if there was a punch there. The sored bar was an ok concept but way too long. I got more to say on this bar in particular. The board game line was simple as shit, had u had a more creative delivery i actually wud of liked it just cuz i never wud of expected that. Eating through rappers is sumthin ive heard again and again in battles and songs so i cant give u this one. The closer was a cool concept and good wording but it didnt really insult him.

The better verse here is V/ MCoy

To PI.. dont trip this is the same shit anybody new goes through. You in the league..making playoffs wud be an accomplishment. Next season you'll get it a lil more and having a name will help you in the REALLY close battles. Your stored line bar cud of been the best in the battle had you worded it better and by that i mean finding a way to bring the entire concept in a much more compact-reader friendly way. The sad fact is a decent concept executed perfectly will almost always beat a dope idea with bad wording. MCcoy's second bar's getting better reviews than your stored bars line because it connected immediately. Even if im thinking "yea ok" after the bar... it better than thinking "wait what?..lemme read it again" then when i finally get it im thinking "wow..that could of been great". A bar like that contaminates your verse, sum people read thru the verse and skip lines they dont understand then they have to read back over it while others stop and read the line over until they get it. Either way it fails opposed to a verse that has dope concepts, smooth wording, smooth transitions and punches that connect immediately. Shorten ya bars without losing the effect. I said all this because you seemed discouraged, its not hate dude and it took me this long to really get the shit. Ya verse has to impress people on the first read..not the second or third time. A complex or long bar better be dope as shit.. if not its gonna actually hurt ya verse and you'd do better with an ok idea thats immediately understood. If you have fun with this shit and wanna be taken seriously.. you have to understand that.
    Majic vs Wordz ahGod
    Im familiar with Wordz' work and was looking forward to seeing what he brought Majic i wasnt really familiar with him im sure hes a name change but this turned out to be a solid match. One of the better 10 line battles this week both had solid lines and although Hush came in to talk shit wordz the votes were pretty solid. Wordz ended up taking the win this battle was one of the first where both MC's dropped but somehow lacked votes. Good thing Tim is enforcing the 4 link rule now.

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:Tim
    First off nobody been feelin you, rusty ever since u hoped out the pod
    Critics'll say that RB is atheist.. cuz nobody here adknowledge ahgod
    God lines are played to death with anyone named god the their nameLacking comprehension, how u gonna troll?... fuck it i'll dangle this elf.
    Dyslexic fuck'll read "wrap yo head around the idea", and strangled himself.
    Alright concept but i though there was more you could do with it
    ill triangle your health, bitches'll never touch em so he askin for digits.
    only time he gets it crackin wit shorty's is when he laughing with midgets.
    hmmmm this was alright
    Your worthless, fuck we could do an interview, and LLL could mag it.
    we wont even ask you if your gay, just why you only body the faggots.
    Nah im not feeling this one
    I think i saw ur pics in 08, anyone here'll still put u on a guerny in truck.
    I was gonna punch you on being washed up.. but he's still dirty as fuck.
    weak diss imo

vs

it seems to be tradition in text, feed me newb carcus with veel
    all ur verse really proved.. concepts from 06' are just as wack STILL..
    Ehhh you were stretching the rhyme a lil bit for me, but ight
    this homeless vermin enjoys the sewer, claims our lives are inferior
    I bet he slipped through the cracks.. n couldn't wait to remodel the interior.
    Ive seen this kind of concept before
    pussy, u anger me.. I should bend ur neck into shapes that would hurt
    Im starting my 10 paces now.. here's hoping I can draw us away from THAT verse.
    Haha' okay
    I was hoping for expirience but it seems that this fag needs mounds of work
    I guess I could say "I took a Majic Trip.. but all I got was this lowsy shirt".
    This had potential but i felt like it was exectued poorly
    fucker, I should find ur bitch n slug her.. his elevations in a deep slumber..
    only time he'd give me a pound.. s'when it comes to tossing his dead weight into a dumpster.
    This was alright at best

Well this battle was okay, I felt like magic, didnt come creative as Wordz and wordz had better executed punches. Just felt like Wordz came a little fresher and had two of the best punches of the battle so yeah

Vote...Wordz
    TayTay vs Per$onal
    I was surprised to see that Pers was 0-3 when i signed up ive seen this dude write some dope stuff but im guessing since hes started school and all its difficult finding time. We both couldnt post friday so got it extended to saturday and for a while had no votes but in the end I ended up edging out the win

Quote Originally Posted by BestVote:J Hens
    u drop weak on noobs n try vs vets its no wonder you get slaughtered
    you think u can just hit the switch, but last week he hit back harder
    youve never beaten me chump, thinking ur on my level u must be delirious
    u arent in my conference so how do u expect me to take this meeting serious

vs

you should really look for advice... start pooling for some help
    cuz your spitting image is just pictures of you drooling on yourself
    yeah I'm a hockey player.... I got the skills to leave this ho smothered
    So I know a good stickhandler when I see one.. n' you jerk dick like no other

i'm having a hard time deciding this personally... i read Untold's vote.. and I agree that Tay did have some bland lines.. but they were at least personal attempts... Personal had a few lines that I didn't like or had seen messed with like the closer and the stretch line. I liked the quotes from both, Spitting Image was funny, but I liked the swagger of Tay's meeting line.. tough one to vote on in my opinion.. I think I'm gonna vote for Tay's personals

vote tay

Battle Record
    104-7

Top 5 Punches
    http://monsterfresh.com/wp-content/u...black-eye.jpeg
    -TayTay

no need to drop 16. it doesn't take that many to do it right
    I figure 8.. around you & watch you drop right through the ice
    $pitacular vs Composure

J.Hens. vs Seyance

grandpa, even if u get a broad you'd find it hard to get inside her,
    cuz ur sperms so old it would require an escalator to get from ya balls to her vagina.
    Evolve vs Wanderer

Guys look @ this fat whore and there aint one who dont ever smirk
    coz eminem confirmed that Mariah trying to get slim will never ever work
    Switch vs Mariah

you ain't cocky, you're full of it. I know the way the game goes.
    cuz the kind of pride you got, breaks out in parades with rainbows.
    $pitacular vs Composure

Battle Record
    104-7

Battle of The Week
    Per$onal 0-3 Vs. Tay Tay 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by TayTay View Post
    you had some bad habbits, and homie looking at you was real sad
    but you teamed up with god.. and lost every tag battle u faggots had
    people say you're weak but thats something i dont acknowledge
    you definetely arent feeble..
    ...cuz he actually left the site when he started college
    ure a groupie claiming uve been digging Nate since b4 his death
    say u can relate to him, how? when ur strokes just result in a sticky mess
    u drop weak on noobs n try vs vets its no wonder you get slaughtered
    you think u can just hit the switch, but last week he hit back harder
    youve never beaten me chump, thinking ur on my level u must be delirious
    u arent in my conference so how do u expect me to take this meeting serious
    Vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Per$onal View Post
    I hope you realize you won't win... to try is fuckin pointless n' stupid
    cuz beating me is such a stretch you'd have to be double jointed to do it
    yeah I'm a hockey player.... I got the skills to leave this ho smothered
    So I know a good stickhandler when I see one.. n' you jerk dick like no other
    you should really look for advice... start pooling for some help
    cuz your spitting image is just pictures of you drooling on yourself
    ya girl's done with you to... she's already walkin straight to my hands
    shit, she's on my wood head so much you'd think she was a patriots fan
    if I were him I would stop rappin.....he's awful.. this prag's soft
    but i'll admit ya verse moved me...I was on the floor laughin my ass off
    TayTay Wins

Battle Record
    104-7

No-Show Shine
    J.Hens
    http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/43b0416b_015a_8d26.gif

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hens. View Post
    Seyance got some girls, but they paid an incredible price
    If a bitch ever had Ance in her pants..they evolved into genital lice.
    We kno u stalk children, pretend like ur an intellectual senator
    & every 9th grader knows Seyance... due to him being a sexual predator
    U got 2 no shows... every win that u've copped is the worse.
    How you gonna brag about being 2-1 without even dropping a verse?
    I killll playedtextcees, Leave ur shirt doused in red shit.
    ur style's more Commonplace than the rapper's latest House investment.
    I'll barbeque your face, eat you during a feast with syrup.
    In ranks; Ur at the bottom of the Poles like midgets in Eastern Europe.
    It's ok to give in.. honestly, collapsing is fine.
    I thank God I don't have your talent, while you Pray to him asking for mine.
    Vs. Seyance

Battle Record
    104-7

Re: LLL Magazine:March Madness Edition

Tim's Predictions
    0-0

http://phyzznick.files.wordpress.com...y-thinking.jpg
    Alright so every week i am going to comment on my last week predictions here and then rant and rave on how bad i did or celebrate how awesome i did on my predictions and at the end of the season I will see how well or poorly i predicted them.

Chrit. 4-0 Vs. $pitacular1 3-0
    Alright this should be a good battle this week. Both of them have a great history with each other from past LLL seasons. I know these two are know each other’s RB pasts quite well so don’t be surprised if this battle gets personal. I know that Spit came of a win while Christ did also, but his was from a no-show. So I believe that this will give Spit the edge in this battle, and he will continue to pick up momentum.
    Winner: $pitacular1

Whys Weighs 3-1 Vs. Tim 3-1
    These two met back in an old FL tourney where Tim picked up the win. I believe that Whys was either caught off guard, or didn’t bother putting his best foot forward in that battle. Either way looks for him ready to come out swinging with fresh original punches. Whys always brings the heat, and seems to be bitter after what some people felt was a “screw job” by Chrit. Tim on the other hand is a flip of a coin and will either be on point or fall. And for having 3 no-show wins in a row, don’t be surprised if Tim comes rusty in this battle and Whys capitalizes on that.
    Winner: Whys Weighs

Marv.J 2-0 Vs. Wordz Ahgod 2-0
    Marv just came off a big victory in front lines winning the FL title for the first time, he may feel he has a chip on his shoulder now, but he has a tough road ahead of him. After a no-show win last week against GOW who knows what Marv will be bringing to this battle, but I do know Wordz comes with fresh concepts and ideas, but sometimes he over complicates them , but I don’t think it will be much of an issue in this battle and I have him taking it.
    Winner: Wordz Ahgod

Untold. 2-1 Vs. Supernat 2-1
    After taking a week off Supernat is back and I believe ready for this battle. I remember of a few season of LLL Supernat is always bringing witty lines with humor. Untold has been a surprise for me this season, and lost a tough battle against Spit a couple weeks back, but proved that he is no joke and can duke it out with the best of them. So I think that Untold is just a little bit more experienced and polished then Supernat right now and therefore I think has the upper hand.
    Winner: Untold.

H.McCoy 2-1 vs. Composure 2-1
    Composure is just plain weird lol. His rants and saying in the LLL sometimes have me thinking wtf is this dude talking about. And I believe that this nonsense sometimes wonders down into his text verses. Some of his stuff is okay if he words it properly, but other times it just Ehhh. H.McCoy knows a thing about text battling and I believe is a little bit more mentally stable then Composure, and I believe that will thrust him to victory.
    Winner: H.McCoy

Wanderer 2-2 Vs. Seyance 2-2
    Seyance no-showed last week and evolve booted him, but im giving him a second chance, because well he did say something in his thread to show he was around. He is seasoned and always bring cool concepts to his text and has good wording which is a plus. And Wanderer just came off a tough loss to Evolve, but even though it didn’t show it I believe that Wanderer came closer then it looked. So with that in mind, and my belief that syance may no-show again. I think that Wanderer will wwin, but who knows, Wanderer is known to no-show also lol
    Winner: Wanderer

Switch 2-2 Vs. M-Var!o 1-0
    Two former FL champions and switch going on 9-0 winning streak in 1-2 punch and with M-Var!o in a title match this week in the league this battle is very evenly match, but I still feel that some of M-Var!os lines lack a little bit of creative wit to them and can sometime come off as boring. So if he falls into that mode this week against switch then I know he is in trouble cause switch can come nasty with it.
    Winner Switch

Omniscient 1-0 Vs. Tay Tay 1-0
    Havent seen to many of Omniscients battles, but from the one a peeped from lasts weeks no-show he needs to step his game up this week if he wants to beat TayTay. TayTay just came off an impressive win against Personal and even though he may sometimes have a tendency to come a bit played, he still has enough freshness to a verse that you forgive it.
    Winner: TayTay

Majic Trip 1-1 Vs. John Dillinger. 1-1
    Majic lost a tough match against wordz, but still imo did well, and John aka Rapstyles whatever aka he comes up with next is sick with it on his terms. If the dide doesn’t want to show up or just ehh a battle he has no problems doing that. And with Majic coming with a decent verse like he did last week, he could catch John slipping, but I don’t believe that will be the issue.
    Winner: John Dillinger.

Cred 1-2 vs. (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-2
    P.I is still a little new to the LLL, but has a couple ight battles in the FL, I know he can formulate a creative punch, but sadly they are few and far in-between some pretty horrible ones, but as time progressive he will in fact elevate. Cred comes off a lil LLL break and wants to pick up where he last left off with a win with dope punches.
    Winner: Cred

Shunned1 1-2 Vs. Mariah 1-3
    Mariah,Mariah,Mariah queen of the no-shows, but when she does show its usually a W so don’t let that 1-3 record full you she can battle when she feels like it. Stunned1 isnt new to this either and has been known to come with some sharp punches of his own, and has even picked up some pretty impressive wins in LLL of the past. So with that in mind I do believe Mariah would win this battle, unfortunately I do not believe she will show to this battle and thus.
    Winner: Stunned1

Tae 0-1 Vs. A.T 0-2
    Tae is shaking off the rust that showed in last weeks battle, with time away from a league you no longer know what is and ist played. When time progresses he will start to get in the cycle of things, because he did beat some pretty big names a couple season ago in LLL. AT is good, he was been doing his thing in the FL and even was the runnerup in an FL tourney and with that said I believe he is more in the loop then Tae is and will use it to his advatange in this battle
    Winner: A.T

Per$onal 0-4 Vs. Diso 0-0
    Never thought id see the day the Personal would be 0-4 in the LLL its either time issues or he doesn’t care. Diso comes from another site and wants to shake things up here in the LLL. I don’t know to much about him, but from what I saw he can throw punches. So with that being said I just don’t think Personal will be coming his full potential again this week and Diso will be able to capitalize on it.
    Winner: Diso

Battle Record
    104-7

http://goodmessengers.org/pic/whatif.png
    The LLL was a High School, what stereotype would you be??

Chrit.
    The White Trash Jock who likes to be a one upper and likes to debate and argue, juvenile delinquent or a Douche

$pitacular1
    The Stoner and Musician that debates who sits in the back of class looking at his empire he created in his fourth year of alegbra 1

Whys Weighs
    The class clown and social deviant that loves to cause drama to make himself laugh he can be seen as a bully.

Tim
    The prep kid who takes school serious and likes to get in good as a teacher's pets and can socially talk his way outta an argument.

Marv.J
    That Guy Who Exists

Wordz Ahgod.
    a juvenile delinquent that raps in the hall ways a social butterfly and class clown.

Untold.
    The mysterious guy that comes and goes as he pleases, pretty cool for the most part.

Supernat
    Starts fights at random times

H.McCoy
    Chills and stays to himself, unless something entertains him

Composure
    just plain so freaking odd they don't fit in any where!!!

Wanderer
    That guys that you always forgot goes to your school cause he never shows

Seyance
    An artist and bully that picks arguments with people at a lower intellectual level.

Switch
    A UK kid that came to the states who thinks he was better then us with horrible teeth wearing his track suit and Adidas to school.

M-Var!o
    That guy who you see around but never wanted to talk to, because he just looked weird.

Omniscient
    Another guy you heard of around the school, maybe made rumors up about himself to gain popularity.

TayTay
    The guy who wears his favorite jerseys to school (Lakers) and brags when their winning.

Majic Trip
    The kid who stays to himself, doesnt cause drama,goes with the flow

John Dillinger.
    The guy who tells a rape joke, to a girl who was rapped to get a laugh...the awkward moments guy.

Cred
    the guy in class not paying attention, writing lyrics in a journal.

(P.I.)GKillaZ
    The guy who saw the movie 8 mile and decided he wanted to become a battle rapper.

Shunned1
    guy who walks around with headphones nodding his head, no care in the world.

Mariah
    The not so innocent girl that sleeps with teachers , not for good grades, but because shes a freak

Tae
    that guy you had in your PE class and shared another class with, but didnt know that till he told you

A.T
    Doesnt get on anyones nerves, doesnt overstay his welcome

Per$onal
    The senior that picks the fight with a freshmen and loses,because he was over confident and blamed the loss on the sun in his eyes.

Diso
    the new kid back in town that isnt really new,but is.

Battle Record
    104-7

Shameless Plug
    http://www.productappeal.com/photos/...tumes_plug.jpg

The Frontlines will be holding a tag team tournament, hosted by quest and i to crown new FL Tag Champions (medals will be given out to winners) If youre interested in signing up get a partner and sign up.

Here is the link
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...506/index.html

Battle Record
    104-7

You know what pisses me off…..
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yrvpPBcWg4...400/pissed.jpg

long lines at the DMV like really wow.
    banks when you try and steal their pen and its hooked to a chain
    traffic when your late for work
    people that dont know what there going to get from subway
    change, any type of change nickels,pennies,dimes,quarters
    when i get pms about dumb shit
    people that dont read rules
    movie trailers that look good then you see it and you like fuck
    check engine lights
    changing my oil
    the amount of cheese they give on a taco bell taco
    dog that bark
    babies that cry
    hitting every red light in an emergency
    rain in calfornia
    Lebron James and the heat

Battle Record
    104-7

Outro

Well special thanks to TayTay for doing the battle reviews and the top punches. If anyone else would like to help out just holler at me. Also I want to thank all of you guys who continued to show up even without a mag.It means alot to me you guys have faith in us and and the league. I will try my best to get these things out once a week with fresh new ideas and concepts to try to make this mag as original as i can, somethings may stick somethings may not only time will tell and Yes i know the battle of the week wasnt the best of the best of the best, but you gotta give me something better to work with. Those two were the most evenly matched in the voters eyes so they got it....deal with it if you have a problem. Also next week we will have a top 5 power rankings along with a Pierce Morgan/ Larry King style interview. So if you want to get interviewed send a pm my way. Thanks again for making this a dope league and Ill see youll next week.

-Tim

Battle Record
    104-7

alright done hope yall enjoy

Guaranteed to be an ICU J.Hens.'s Avatar
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF

that's how you do it

nice job man.
    Monster's Ink

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

dope mag bro, you definitely set a standard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-7

Dope magazine Tim

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Good work Tim.

Its much appreciated by everyone.
    AI