User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 143

Thread: LLL Week #5 Chat

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week #5 Chat

Dehesa I have the HTC Glacier, which hardware wise, is one of the best out. But the Atrix is sick.. for those that have it.

Check out a comparison here
    Last edited by $pitacular; March 25th, 2011 at 03:40 PM

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

6 battles for votes
    1 Extension
    4 battles for no-shows (Open for feedback)
    1 double no-show

all and all an okay week lol

Battle Record
    26-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

i vote kick mariah out of the league, she`s 1-3 and she got a win just for checking in. and she`s NO SHOWED every time. that bitch needs to get kicked the fuck out, i know she`s in your crew tim but come on somebody else could be filling her position.

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

yeah im booting her

You've Earned a Custom Title! (P.I.)GKillaZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-12

why would it be against the rules to explain a bar...
    ..especially when your bars seem to go over mad cats heads in this league.

mod who deleted it please explain, cuz I already asked Tim and he said he didnt delete it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Nothing you write goes over anyone's head.
    AI

Battle Record
    12-12

when people say they need to re-read it a few times to understand it...
    ..thats called going over peoples head. hello ... same type of bars that are spit live and are dope as hell but get no reaction until they are re listened to once to twice.

anyways tho I dont even know you man why you hating on me? I just wanted to explain the first bar of my battle this week just incase people didnt see what I was going for that is all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

They had to re-read it because it was worded like shit.
    AI

Battle Record
    26-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

lol

Battle Record
    12-12

fuck out of here I focus on multi's and pure rapping.

i started throwing some personals now that I know more cats and stepping up my punches and wordplay. but y'all just sleep hard its BS.

Battle Record
    12-12

like the last guy who fucking said my bars were stretched they still fucking flowed!, like get a clue man... buddy I battled had a real short first line with a real long second line and thats so much fucking better cuz an amercian spit it or what?

like I keep on trying and fucking everyone hating meanwhile I show these battles to other people and they got a whole differnt view on things .. like I dont know if its mad dick riding or what the fuck is going on here ... but fuck it atleast i dont know show like half you clowns

Battle Record
    41-13

You suck.
    AI

Battle Record
    26-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by (P.I.)GKillaZ View Post
    like the last guy who fucking said my bars were stretched they still fucking flowed!, like get a clue man... buddy I battled had a real short first line with a real long second line and thats so much fucking better cuz an amercian spit it or what?

like I keep on trying and fucking everyone hating meanwhile I show these battles to other people and they got a whole differnt view on things .. like I dont know if its mad dick riding or what the fuck is going on here ... but fuck it atleast i dont know show like half you clowns
    hey faggot don`t start hating the league cuz you showed ur verse to ur friends and they didn`t wanna say it suck balls to ur face, obviously they didn`t wanna hurt ur feelings.

Battle Record
    4-6

Quote Originally Posted by (P.I.)GKillaZ View Post

yo you need to calm the fuck down lol.. I'ma do you a favor and tell you exactly why you're verse isn't good when I get back to my comp

B.Simon
    Battle Record
    3-5

PI its just how it goes homie...you need to evolve. u been here long enough to know whats dope...yet u still stretch n multi da fuck out of your bars like other site styles.
    B.Simon
    My Latest