104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

H.McCoy 1-1 (wins) Vs. (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-1

Week 4

10-16 lines.
    Check-ins due wednesday.
    Verses due friday.
    Voting ends sunday.
    Extensions may be granted if both opponents agree (24hr max)

Make it dope!

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-9

Re: H.McCoy 1-1 Vs. (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-1

check, 10.

You've Earned a Custom Title! (P.I.)GKillaZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-12

check. good luck .... 10 it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-9

double post.
    Last edited by H.McCoy; March 16th, 2011 at 05:45 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-9

(P.I.)GKillaZ?..the fuck?

vs u i'll rep that noob bash swag,easily landing blows to ur chin
    me winning is like u losing,having no style & being whack with no notable wins
    i went 10 for a reason,i'm not lazy or chumpen it hard
    i'm doing the voters a favor so they won't have to read another one of ur bars
    ur not thuggin w/ scars,ur just scared dad knows u <3 the way a dick tastes
    so u try to pull huuuuuuuuuuuuge bitches with mugs that resemble chrits face
    but if u did like pussy,there would be no one doubtin the truth
    that u might get hit on by chicks..litteraly..any girl could kick the shit out of u
    & that name of urs?honestly faggot u've never killed shit in ya life
    unless u consider every verse u've dropped,text and ever having kids & a wife

Battle Record
    12-12

you got nothing new to say, H.McCoy you stay old. fuck rap go retire...
    finding a new nut sack to admire, trust thats the only way he's on fiyahh!
    came to RB 2 months before me and only 4 battles? STILL no hardcore scars?
    while I battled over 21+ like the drinking age...
    career wont have any establishment even tho he owns all those STORED bars
    you stay ignored again, again!, its like this games a mystery, your boring mayne!
    told H.M he needs to get a clue and he just ran to the mall to get the board game
    its like your running back and forth with absolutely no point like a soccer star
    so im eating threw rappers like a fat kid to impatient to get to the chocolate bar
    failing as a MC HM couldnt flow sailing on the seas, so hes catching no votes!
    but you'd think that McCoy owned a fishing store the way he always show boats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: H.McCoy 1-1 Vs. (P.I.)GKillaZ 1-1 -VOTE

you lost me there.. I see insults, but no "punch"
    Like this one.. flow's good, concept is there, executed nicely.
    the setup killed the punch, plus there's no concept there just calling him gay.
    that u might get hit on by chicks..litteraly..any girl could kick the shit out of u
    this is ok, at least there's a misdirection there
    poor execution on a weak name play, not feeling this one.

vs

poor execution, concept is there but it's shaky.. not feelin it
    bad wording, could have been a great punch, instead it was below average
    you stay ignored again, again!, its like this games a mystery, your boring mayne!
    told H.M he needs to get a clue and he just ran to the mall to get the board game
    please tell me you're joking. no.
    its like your running back and forth with absolutely no point like a soccer star
    so im eating threw rappers like a fat kid to impatient to get to the chocolate bar
    ok wordplay but no punch at your opponent, you're just bragging
    all you're saying is that he showboats.. not that he does it badly or anything insulting.. if you could have tied the failure as an MC and the sailing seas INTO the punch instead of just setting it up with it, you could have smashed on him with that one.. to me this was a great concept/wordplay with shitty execution

To me H.McCoy had the better verse here.. that "clue/board game" punch ruined Killaz chances.. plus H.McCoy had better execution.. pretty solid victory IMO

v/ H.McCoy

Battle Record
    14-4

seems like a statement
    pretty decent
    ehhh more of an indirect punch
    pretty cool
    nahhh not feeling

vs

nahh not feeling this
    stretched and not feeling
    this is really really played
    not really a diss
    weak, this is some shit drake sais lol

v-Mccoy

Unfathomable Remainder Composure's Avatar

I think that McCoy had the better verse here, he had good flow which helped with his punches landing, and THANK YOU for sparing us reading more, McCoy! I agree with it being an unfortunate mistake to use that Clue line, there are some punches that people say are played, but that one might be one of the oldest! Ha. And PI, you better not throw all that anti-soccer talk too much around this site, there are a bunch of people from over the pond that'll ream your ass for that one!

Overall - McCoy brought the more direct punches with better execution.

Vote = McCoy

Battle Record
    12-12

tried wordplay. failed with that.

oh well.... guess no matter what I do people with hate.

peace. thx for battle mccoy

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-6

Two ok verses here.. Just sparked the blunt so i went in

H - Like a lot of people.. you lost me with the first bar. After a few reads i get it.. i guess ure sayin that u winning is "the truth" or "for sure" like him losing etc. Even after all the deciphering i had to do, i like it..nice opener but u gotta make shit a little more obvious, yet its better to be too complex than too simple. The next bar was a str8 forward punch..ok. The chrits face bar was stretched and didnt really connect for me. Kick the shit out of you bar was good, probably the best delivered bar n the battle. I liked ya closer. Overall good to average verse for 10 bars.

P - Srry man i dont think i really got the opener if there was a punch there. The sored bar was an ok concept but way too long. I got more to say on this bar in particular. The board game line was simple as shit, had u had a more creative delivery i actually wud of liked it just cuz i never wud of expected that. Eating through rappers is sumthin ive heard again and again in battles and songs so i cant give u this one. The closer was a cool concept and good wording but it didnt really insult him.

The better verse here is V/ MCoy

To PI.. dont trip this is the same shit anybody new goes through. You in the league..making playoffs wud be an accomplishment. Next season you'll get it a lil more and having a name will help you in the REALLY close battles. Your stored line bar cud of been the best in the battle had you worded it better and by that i mean finding a way to bring the entire concept in a much more compact-reader friendly way. The sad fact is a decent concept executed perfectly will almost always beat a dope idea with bad wording. MCcoy's second bar's getting better reviews than your stored bars line because it connected immediately. Even if im thinking "yea ok" after the bar... it better than thinking "wait what?..lemme read it again" then when i finally get it im thinking "wow..that could of been great". A bar like that contaminates your verse, sum people read thru the verse and skip lines they dont understand then they have to read back over it while others stop and read the line over until they get it. Either way it fails opposed to a verse that has dope concepts, smooth wording, smooth transitions and punches that connect immediately. Shorten ya bars without losing the effect. I said all this because you seemed discouraged, its not hate dude and it took me this long to really get the shit. Ya verse has to impress people on the first read..not the second or third time. A complex or long bar better be dope as shit.. if not its gonna actually hurt ya verse and you'd do better with an ok idea thats immediately understood. If you have fun with this shit and wanna be taken seriously.. you have to understand that.
    T. P.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

vs

nothing

sadly, there was nothing witty from either, some failed wordplay here and there and also quite a few punches that had no point at all. kinda of a sad battle.

v/mccoy
    AI

You've Earned a Custom Title! Omniscient's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-13

vs

nothin

Weak battle P.I u really had nothin that was hard hitting, u needa step up your creativity/wittyiness bra dats the only way u gona get wins on this site, McCoy u need some work also but u had one quotable line that got you the win, but what i said to P.I goes to u also, elevate your creativity fellas

vote- McCoy