User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 217

Thread: LLL Chat #4

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: LLL Chat #4

It's not bitching, he's not satisfied with this league, it' s a legitimate complaint.

It was the same when I very first got in modding LLL.
    When you promise mags every week and then don't do it the credibility and the appeal of the league goes down.

I didin't get things right until almost the end. Because like Evolve I didn't take advice.

Evolve I invite you to take advice from others. remember "the foolish man learns from his own mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes others made"

Do not deposit your responsibilities/promises to other members. This is a League your running, the responsiblitly false only on you. Others have no responsibility & didn't promise the mags so they wont put true effort into doing it. In the end if they don't do it, it isn't their fault it will be yours.

Or atleast make sure it's another mod that could be responsible for this, i.e. Tim, Arch.

Chrit your right about complaints with no actions are just a waste here. BUT complaining about ppl complaining with no actions, is just as bad if not worse.

Evolve really man, i'm not criticizing you, i'm giving advice, and if you had taken it there wouldn't have been as many no shows last week, or this week.

Our first week of our last season went great because I finally got everything down.

and take it or leave it. my advice about pm's before checkins and before due dates to all members works. Tim can do it easily. Or how I did it, i'd type up my message and below have a list of all the names that had a battle then simplly pm them to a Super Mod to mass send them to all the ppl there just by copying and pasting the names I already had prepared with semi-colons

Anyway that's all

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

It's not bitching, he's not satisfied with this league, it' s a legitimate complaint.

It was the same when I very first got in modding LLL.
    When you promise mags every week and then don't do it the credibility and the appeal of the league goes down.

I didin't get things right until almost the end. Because like Evolve I didn't take advice.

Evolve I invite you to take advice from others. remember "the foolish man learns from his own mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes others made"

Do not deposit your responsibilities/promises to other members. This is a League your running, the responsiblitly false only on you. Others have no responsibility & didn't promise the mags so they wont put true effort into doing it. In the end if they don't do it, it isn't their fault it will be yours.

Or atleast make sure it's another mod that could be responsible for this, i.e. Tim, Arch.

Chrit your right about complaints with no actions are just a waste here. BUT complaining about ppl complaining with no actions, is just as bad if not worse.

Evolve really man, i'm not criticizing you, i'm giving advice, and if you had taken it there wouldn't have been as many no shows last week, or this week.

Our first week of our last season went great because I finally got everything down.

and take it or leave it. my advice about pm's before checkins and before due dates to all members works. Tim can do it easily. Or how I did it, i'd type up my message and below have a list of all the names that had a battle then simplly pm them to a Super Mod to mass send them to all the ppl there just by copying and pasting the names I already had prepared with semi-colons

Anyway that's all

DunDun DaDunDun, Big Cunt Whys Weighs's Avatar

and the walls of steel hold facts..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Beauty is a cruel mistress, is it not?"

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Trollstyles View Post
    You have someone thats not even in the league doing the mag? Why>? lol
    Why do you feel the need to ask that question and worry about it?..... 'even though your someone not even in the league'
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    23-2

Shadow, i didn't 'deposit' any responsibilities on anyone, Rule volunteered to do it - so i let him. No offence but you can't really give me advice after that Gauntlet incident, you wasn't even in control there, I may sound a little harsh, but you've just made me read that noval lol. I will take suggestions but only detailed ones... not... 'Put mag up, get more people'... that isn't gonna' work with me, I've been real busy and im sure everyone else here has just as much life as i do. It's hard to sit on the craptop writing endless lines every week. I do what i have to do to keep this league up, but i honestly don't think mags are a big deal.

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

If rule didnt say he was making a mag i would have written one up, also thank you for your advice and input shadow

Battle Record
    23-2

I pm'd Rule about this weeks mag, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

It's a mag... I dont see the big deal.
    To each his own, though.
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

The gauntled did not fail because of me lol nice try though.

I can give advice, because I see you committing some of the same mistakes I did.
    But it's whatever to me, I was only trying to help. Because I'm not even saying this in a sarcastic way. It feels bad to see you going through the same things. and to see this league not doing so well In my own personal view and opinion of it.

I know i've been an ass sometimes in here but i'm sayin all this with the intent to help. Not to bother.

If you want we can pm if you don't want me pointing out flaws I see out in the open, but i figure your mature enough not to care where they are pointed out for you.

Im not in the league but I have my second battle this week..

You make sense broooo
    #BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dehesa View Post
    The gauntled did not fail because of me lol nice try though.

I can give advice, because I see you committing some of the same mistakes I did.
    But it's whatever to me, I was only trying to help. Because I'm not even saying this in a sarcastic way. It feels bad to see you going through the same things. and to see this league not doing so well In my own personal view and opinion of it.

I know i've been an ass sometimes in here but i'm sayin all this with the intent to help. Not to bother.

If you want we can pm if you don't want me pointing out flaws I see out in the open, but i figure your mature enough not to care where they are pointed out for you.
    It failed from you not even setting due dates and somehow giving the impression to people like GoW that they could do whatever the fuck they wanted.
    AI

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

But hey your the one running the league take or leave any advice, but just remember the success or failure will fall on you, if you don't do things in your power to make it better.

If you want I can give you my list of ppl that always no show, so you don't allow them in here. once again I already said this but our first week of our last season was our best 85% to 90% showed up and droppeed, and voted.

1. Mag
    2. PM'S
    3. Set up/and take down matches on time.
    4. Never make a promise you can't keep here
    5. Always ask for help from your SMODS before other members.

That is all evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    God damn you are a waste of space.

All you do is bitch.
    Chrit who even asked you for your opinion?
    #BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    It failed from you not even setting due dates and somehow giving the impression to people like GoW that they could do whatever the fuck they wanted.
    Naw buddy, if you get to be a mod one day, check the threads in EO on this, and mostly everyone agreed it wasn't cry or my fault. Including Possible, and Monkey D. Smoka

We set strict deadlines bruh that's why they lost by no show twice.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dehesa View Post
    Naw buddy, if you get to be a mod one day, check the threads in EO on this, and mostly everyone agreed it wasn't cry or my fault. Including Possible, and Monkey D. Smoka

We set strict deadlines bruh that's why they lost by no show twice.
    Strict deadlines that had people picking their own due dates and indefinitely extending battles.

Wicked awesome running of a tourney.
    AI