User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: GT and KOTD suck

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

GT and KOTD suck

What the fuck? Every single motherfucker has exactly the same flow (shouldn't call it that, it's more a way of how the spoken sentence is set up), and exactly the same style of wordplay, it's not even a case of talent it's a case of mimicking everybody else? what happened to battles over beats? I'm sick of seeing 20.000 assholes saying the exact same thing, in the exact same style... it's turned into "whoever shouts the loudest" wins... we need something like scribble jam, but that runs all year round :boonigga:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

You've Earned a Custom Title! (P.I.)GKillaZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-12

Re: GT and KOTD suck

they tried to battle over a beat, and not many could flow worth shit. LOL. but I hear you. its the same as this site though, if you dont got the same style as all the 'dope heads' here and you try and bring your own original style they hate on it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    7-7

GT and KOTD suck ass

What the fuck? Every single motherfucker has exactly the same flow (shouldn't call it that, it's more a way of how the spoken sentence is set up), and exactly the same style of wordplay, it's not even a case of talent it's a case of mimicking everybody else? what happened to battles over beats? I'm sick of seeing 20.000 assholes saying the exact same thing, in the exact same style... it's turned into "whoever shouts the loudest" wins... we need something like scribble jam, but that runs all year round

Re: GT and KOTD suck ass

:hosea2:

Battle Record
    7-7

this dude and his homosexuality....^^^^^^^ we know ur proud of being a faggot, but we DON'T CARE...

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Motherfucker I moved it to the right place. You didn't need to make another one.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Merged it.

Battle Record
    7-7

nobody ever comes on here man..... and how is "battle video vault" the right place? im talking about music, and what the art of batteling has become, not some finished battle lol? sorry dude but uve confused me on how you chose what goes where

You're talking about Grind Time and King of the Dot and how they perform. This is the section for those circuits and to talk about them. How is this not the right spot?

You don't just post a thread in the wrong place cause you don't think it gets enough attention and you really want replies. This is right under The Rap Report. It's not going to go unseen.

Battle Record
    7-7

Ok, sorry. I thought this was for closed battle videos (it's kinda' what the name suggests)

No.. the individual sub-forums are for each circuits videos and the main section (here) is for misc. shit like news, articles, gripes and complaints (like the one you have).

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    What the fuck? Every single motherfucker has exactly the same flow (shouldn't call it that, it's more a way of how the spoken sentence is set up), and exactly the same style of wordplay, it's not even a case of talent it's a case of mimicking everybody else? what happened to battles over beats? I'm sick of seeing 20.000 assholes saying the exact same thing, in the exact same style... it's turned into "whoever shouts the loudest" wins... we need something like scribble jam, but that runs all year round :boonigga:
    Stitch you're hella cool, But I think this is an ignorant statement. Just because you think people don't have talent because it has no certain "flow" or rhythm doesn't necessarily mean exactly that. It's a different type of beat. It's much easier to understand what each battler is saying when They do it loudly and achapella, instead of on a beat. Especially if the sound qualities are horrible. I mean, I don't watch KoTD that much, But Grind Time is some real shit. I would love to see you try and compete, You'd get eaten first tryout. I can understand your opinion, but going to have to quote you as wrong here!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    this dude and his homosexuality....^^^^^^^ we know ur proud of being a faggot, but we DON'T CARE...
    Says the kid that sucks dick for a livin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Stitch you're hella gay
    NOW I agree with this statement.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-3

i would agree that a lot of shit on grind time is pretty generic and cliche but it's hard not to be. there are some good battles though. i personally like mac lethal's battles cuz he's a pretty original battler i think. in his battle with dirtbag dan he had some genuinely funny shit.