0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Gabriel570 (10) vs GKillaZ

You've Earned a Custom Title! (P.I.)GKillaZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    12-12

Re: Gabriel570 vs GKillaZ

are you kidden me its like your 12 that I need to explain this shit to you.

you dont know how my nameplay bar isnt relevant to him its because he has 570 in his name helloooooo wake the fuck up.

you dont understand my biggie smalls lines, I say he thinks he is a theif because he listens to biggie smalls.. but he is always ducking and dodging, and he stays stuck in the closet because he is never fucking ROBYN like a chicks name, also could take it as he is not robbing anyone also wake the fuck up, I guess I can see why a fag wouldnt like that bar tho

AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A BEER BUG IS, ARE THERE SERIOUSLY NO FUCKING BEER BUGS WHERE YOU LIVE?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    12-12

And you do have to break his down, because when your breaking it down if you end up breaking it down worse then mine they i win idiot, that is the whole point of voting. Like fuck .. Some people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"cuz they know I leave speakers abused I eat the EQs I eat through the beats whats the secret I think its the shoes" - Crooked I

Battle Record
    12-12

bump

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Gabriel570 (10) vs GKillaZ

gkilla? you expect me to believe you killed ppl when u let ur glock squirt?
    Your victim list is empty like the mind of Alex DeLarge from clockwork
    -aight
    This is a mismatch n I'll leave ya rib crack for sayin ur shit raps r deadly
    I would put u in a bog bag buh it looks like ur shitty record did that already
    -LOL!
    You have more l's than wins n it proves that yu don't have tight writtens
    Ur battle record looks like two ends of a bar graph that displays height difference
    -ok

vs.

I have never seen someone try so hard before and still fail so miserably
    this bitch just cries and whines so much, i think he belongs in jail with Lindsey!
    -your best bar, imo

Not the best battle I've seen lately, but it looks like Gab is stepping his game up with more wit and creativity. My vote goes to Gab for less misses... No hate to either.

[YOUTUBE]4IbitVPIRwc[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    12-12

bump

Battle Record
    76-19
    Awards 75+ Wins 50+ Wins

Ur battle record looks like two ends of a bar graph that displays height difference
    The closest to a killers intent you reache dis when you watched ur music die
    This killer has no kills in his criminal record.....just bunch of attempted suicides

vs

I have never seen someone try so hard before and still fail so miserably
    this bitch just cries and whines so much, i think he belongs in jail with Lindsey!

damm p.i you dropped really bad this battle you had a bunch of corny punches lol maybe u rushed it...gab ur verse wasn't all good either i think ur closer was ur best line

v/gab

You've Earned a Custom Title! Omniscient's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-13

This is a mismatch n I'll leave ya rib crack for sayin ur shit raps r deadly
    I would put u in a bog bag buh it looks like ur shitty record did that already
    The closest to a killers intent you reache dis when you watched ur music die
    This killer has no kills in his criminal record.....just bunch of attempted suicides

vs

Lohan!, no man do not pass go or collect 200 dollars, your whole game is sloppy
    Gabriel could list his CD for sale at $5.70 and still wouldnt sell a single copy

let me first begin by sayin P.i i've seen much betta from u kid, i think u rushed this one, n werent focused at the time or something...cuz pretty much everything missed when it came to your attempts ...u may have underestimated gab like i did in my battle who knows....but yea gab you came decent in this battle had some witty lines in there, some decent punches , u did enough to get the job done n you pretty much got this one easily ...oh n yea i want a rematch bitch! lol

vote - gab

Battle Record
    12-12

bump. wow didnt think people would sleep on my bars this hard. good battle Gabe.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-5

try and stop me, G been an asshole his whole life thats why you have no wife
    WAM BAM thank you MAN for never spitting nice...
    ......wouldnt be fresh if he doused himself in old spice

vs

I assume you think ur a net gangster that loves to squeeze nine shells
    well Im not spellin out a Advil tablet when i say I'm gonna make P.I L
    (l=loose/lost)
    gkilla? you expect me to believe you killed ppl when u let ur glock squirt?
    Your victim list is empty like the mind of Alex DeLarge from clockwork

overall i give most cats to gab. like flow..punches...complexity...entertainment...opene r...closer. lotta things he brought more than GI. Killa u had weak stuff and not enough attempts at gab. it was more filler and unrelated shit that was in there.

vote...Gab. both elevate. no hate #whatsoever