User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Want to revive old ACC

Battle Record
    8-8

Want to revive old ACC

ok so here is the deal, i used to be an old rb head back in the day when i was like 17 and i just recently got back into this and found my old acc was still in threads, and i would like to revive it, but the problem is i can't remember my old passwords even to the fuckin emails i register'd with.... completely honest fam i would appreciate it if someone could help me with this... thanks

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Want to revive old ACC

Only way to get it back is if you at least remember the email to it.

What was the name?
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0

What he said ^

If you cant at least remember the password or email to your account then you are out of luck. We are not in the business to hand out accounts. It was your responsibility to remember that information. Its not our responsibility to do this for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-8

I remeber the email address and name and shit its just i dont remember the acc pass or my old email pass to recover the rb pass... im not asking for an acc to be handed to me bro, its my old one. and the email is Jace18789@yahoo.com and my aka was ~CRoNiK~ i wouldnt bullshit ya and go through the trouble of getting it to be lame and ask for a free acc....like wtf? i'd really appreciate it if we could resolve it though, thanks.

Battle Record
    8-8

and if you're wondering why my from is dif. cause i am from Detroit, i live in cleveland now.

Battle Record
    6-0

Whats the name of the account? If you remember the email attached then you should be able to request a pass reset from the email itself. You know the lost recovery form for emails? This happens plenty of times, if you forget your pass then fill out the form and it tells you how to reset your password. Im confused as to why you havent done this.

Once you get access to your email address back I have no problem sending you a password reset link, to that email.

Battle Record
    8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    Whats the name of the account? If you remember the email attached then you should be able to request a pass reset from the email itself. You know the lost recovery form for emails? This happens plenty of times, if you forget your pass then fill out the form and it tells you how to reset your password. Im confused as to why you havent done this.

Once you get access to your email address back I have no problem sending you a password reset link, to that email.
    ok ya heres the problem i've spent the last hour and a half tryin to remember my pets name from fucking 8 years ago lol trust me i've been trying i just cant get into the email i had register'd without a password and its hard after 8 years of new pets...lmao... is there a way to send it to my email i know the pass to? Yunggun818789@yahoo.com ? i would greatly appreciate it...

Battle Record
    8-8

the prob was i did a pink slip battle and got banned for a while and never got back on till this acc... and i thought my old acc would be long gone by now...but its not... so... ya...

Battle Record
    6-0

Oh so the truth surfaces. Pink slipped lol.

Anyway, there is other ways to get access to your account. Just contact yahoo directly, you would be able to give them information attached to that account. Name, and other info. I mean what do you want me to say man? Its not my problem that you cant remember the password or your pets name bro. I cant send it to your other email address. Admin doesnt have access to passwords on here. The only thing we can do is send a password reset link to the email attached to the account.

Battle Record
    8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    Oh so the truth surfaces. Pink slipped lol.

Anyway, there is other ways to get access to your account. Just contact yahoo directly, you would be able to give them information attached to that account. Name, and other info. I mean what do you want me to say man? Its not my problem that you cant remember the password or your pets name bro. I cant send it to your other email address. Admin doesnt have access to passwords on here. The only thing we can do is send a password reset link to the email attached to the account.
    Right, well you could have said that shit in the 1rst place. Ha, Thanks for the concern though.

Battle Record
    6-0

I pretty much did, and by not directly saying that and by telling you the ways you can go about getting the account back you should have realized where I was going with it.