User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: youtube

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

youtube

someones prolly already said soemthing about this or about youtube in general but oh well.......why the hell is youtube saying i cant do anything unless i link my account with an account on google? fuck youtube is shit and is getting worse, id like to kick someone in the face who makes these changes and brings upon shit like vevos gay ass......that is all thanks for reading hahaha

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: youtube

I don't go on my youtube account or have ever uploaded a video so I wouldn't know exactly..But I'm guessing it's because Google owns Youtube. Prolly trying to get more people to make Gmail accounts
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-9

i love youtube, i literally spend 3 hours a day on it at work so i gladly take the time (2minutes) to make a gmail account or whatever......quit being so god damn lazy.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    0-6

Its not that hard to do bro you just follow the quick instructions for activating you account.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Yeh I noticed this too o have gmail but don't use it often
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    12-8

I have Gmail because I had to set one up when I got my phone. So it ain't no thang to link my Youtube.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    someones prolly already said soemthing about this or about youtube in general but oh well.......why the hell is youtube saying i cant do anything unless i link my account with an account on google? fuck youtube is shit and is getting worse, id like to kick someone in the face who makes these changes and brings upon shit like vevos gay ass......that is all thanks for reading hahaha
    YouTube is owned by Google, so of course they will ask you to link a Google account. It takes maybe a minute to set up an account with Google. A minute from your life isn't much. The time you took to make this thread to complain about making an account you could have had one made and linked already.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]