User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Our Youtube

Battle Record
    6-0

Our Youtube

Is it an unpopular idea you think? I personally think its a dope idea and there are mad artists here that have songs. You'd think that more of them would be jumping on this opportunity to have their music in yet another place. So Im not sure why I havent been getting PMed. Only like 2 people hit me up for YT but it wasnt in right format. Just an MP3 will suffice for Reverb...

What you guys think, stupid idea? Decent or just needs a lil more time to jump off?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Re: Our Youtube

It's a dope idea. But it's going to take a lot of time and hard work to get it to the point of where it's ACTUALLY beneficial for the artists/site. I mean until we have a lot of subscribers and get a lot of views and become partner, etc etc..it's not going to do much for people.

And I think that's how people see it. In the short term. Not for its long term possibilities.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

i don't think you guys should just limit it to music...our forum isn't like that so why is the youtube channel like that? it'd be dope if members just made videos on thread topics.

movies, chris' thread on becoming more human and less terminator, the threads in i.d, threads in rd. etc you get the point. btw grind house just did a whole mixtape so did dyce, why not just ask them if they wanted a video of it on youtube i'm sure they'd be cool with it. done. for now.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    1-1

this is a good idea. but i don't think any of you will execute it properly. i doubt anyone is gonna put in the time and work to make it worth it to anyone else. sounds to me like another rb soundclick page that no one cared about either.

Battle Record
    6-0

I think we will be aight Quo. Were already on the right path. Besides, how do you even screw it up? I know I am personally having my hands in this and what not. Were gonna make it work regardless. I mean sure its not overnight going to blow up but its not really any different than an artist throwing a song up on their youtube you know? This is just another place for it...

I am not really opposed at all to putting up more than just music. Its a community channel and sure we are rapbattles.com but we are still a community. I think community made videos and songs is a good start. We have to put up original work though so keep that in mind if one of you decides to create a video with say, copyrighted material. But other than that I have no objections.

The only issue thats going to hold this back is time. Just time enough to develop the content. Once it gets the ball moving I cant really see it slowing down you know? And of course all that stuff about partnership and subscribers and views and shit, that all comes with time too. People put up songs, they tell people to join, they like what they hear so they subscribe. Its grapevine for the most part. But eventually you get to the point where people just start paying attention, especially when you have a myriad of videos.

I was actually thinking about a way that we can get people to create custom video for this channel. But thats another story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

nah def a good idea...I just usually delete the movie file itself right after it's uploaded to youtube and can't be bothered to go and make it again lol....I been MIA for a bit anyway cuz I been workign on my album....but i'm going to have a little promo track/video trailer that ima do soon to submit
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    1-1

i guess...

but if that's the case why wouldn't they put it on their own youtube and promote themselves instead of some website lol ?

i just don't think it's very useful. but eh. just my opinion.

Get Familiar

^ the more places the videos are up = more listens from diff ppl = good promtion

simple mathematics

Battle Record
    0-6

needs a little more time to jump off. I would have pm'd you but my mic's fuck so i cant make any music.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    ^ the more places the videos are up = more listens from diff ppl = good promtion

simple mathematics
    yes. if it worked like that, that would be excellent math.

but thanks for schooling me.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I can get the channel busy, ive been doing shit on YT since forever, i got alsorts of methods to get it busy. Poss, get at me in a PM if you need some help to get it poping.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

PM sent...

and if anyone else wants to check out some tracks I got "videos" for, go here

www.youtube.com/user/shadowlesshiphop
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

^ lol perfect example of what hes NOT asking for...send him the files if u have them

for fucks sake....

corrective PM sent...
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

ay poss, you gonna put up vids if we send them or are you waiting for ppl to send so you have a certain number before u up them....cuz i might jus make some vids for some of my older tracks so u have shit to put up there