Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 73

Thread: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Genius sample. genius.

And you ride it really well dude. This is fucking dope. Lyrics and flow are solid and the quality is nice too.

Wicked shit homie!

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks homie, looking forward to Rock the Rigs for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

This is real nice man, you came dope as hell, loved the flow, my type of shit.

dope
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-1

holy shit i would totaly love to do a remix to this or collab with this, good job bro.

8/10
    Thank G0d Im Me...

[YOUTUBE]cmIv9SnxbCM[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

Lovin the beat. Just not really my taste i guess. I mean your good at what you do but it's more of a hard rock type of vibe to me..
    Keep it up tho

Facebook:

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback boys.

And a remix is possible.

And I listen to a lot of heavy metal, so yeah I would probably be influenced by it. A large vocal inspiration of mine is James Hietfield of Metallica, so it would make sense haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    2-0

The beat and sample are incredible. You came in strong on it too, kinda kept pace throughout the song... finished it nicely. Hook is pretty tight. You have a nice voice for rapping too. verses were tight, beat was tight... this was good shit man. Keep it up.

RTF on my "Once Again" track when you get a chance.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...379/index.html
    Last edited by Checka Fred; March 23rd, 2011 at 08:11 PM

feelin the flow boss, like the concept, n the sample. 3rd verse hit the hardest to me.

Good Shit

I liked everything except the vocal mixing...too thick n heavy for my tastes...but the lyrics are intense and the overall presentation is nice

keep at it

Q DA GAWD

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback. All links have been hit.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

haha pretty sick man flows on point accent threw me off a bit, looked passed it and overall pretty dope man haha good job

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

alsooo the sample u got in this is rawww haha

Battle Record
    11-5

Sweet man thanks for the feedback.

Social Media:

polish your flow more and your sound in your voice and keep doing this style. you could start something
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information

you should get into a band or something and completely make original tracks. i know its a little linkin park ish but even LP has kinda fallen off from what we loved of that sound
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information