User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 73

Thread: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Thanks for the feedback, links will be hit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

All links will be hit!

Social Media:

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Nice stuff L.E. Nice change up from your usually stuff. Although I always think you could make your songs better by not putting sooooooooo many emphisizms in your verses.

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback man.

Social Media:

I was definitely feeling this. Only thing I heard wrong is you kind of fall of flow in some areas, but you pick it up well. Also your overdubs kind of fall off here and there. Besided me hating this song, which would be the vocals, not the riff, it's awesome. I like the chorus, so i guess I can't hate that part to the SoaD song.

this is straight dude..nice flow man dope track..good mixing too, is this your beat?

Battle Record
    11-5

Yup haha. Thanks for the feedback.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Up! Links will be hit.

Social Media:

diggin the sample man, beat is nice, smooth.
    noticing your accent off the bat, it doesnt take away from the track tho.
    flow is on point along with your delivery. lyrics are nice aswell
    i'm loving the sample to mention again lol
    dope track man, keep it up.

rtf
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...982/index.html

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Im not to into SOAD, but u did ur thing with this beat....Your emotion was on point, the message got through clearly, the quality was very nice, appreciated the flow as it was on point and contained a lot of energy, really good song, def. album worthy...

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

Battle Record
    11-5

Love how many people are saying I have an accent haha. Like British, really? I do seem to drag out some letters more when I influx my voice, maybe thats it haha I dunno doesn't really matter.

Thanks for the feedback, links have been hit. Anybody want to do a collab or something just let me know.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Up to the top!

I'm actually going to System of a Down May 10th... they finally got back together.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

There is now a Myspace link for all you Myspace lovers.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aversie's Avatar

i'm feelin this track, fresh lyrics flow on point u come in good, overall fine fam

rtf !
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...097/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Links hit, thanks for the feedback.

Social Media: