User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 73

Thread: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

It must just be the influx of my voice. I dunno.

But thanks for the feedback.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    12-14

your into made me think this wouldn't be good but i soon changed my mind, love your accent its something different and unique fitting in with the theme of the whole album by the looks of it, very dope track nothing bad i can say really.
    rtf?
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...22#post7999022
    Last edited by Slayerr; February 26th, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback man.

Social Media:

dope way to flip the sample. Definately fresh. Emotion in the delivery is there, i felt the song more by the 2nd verse. This would be a good song to break up to and cry in a pillow I would personally not do any ad libs over the intro, just let it come in. great song man.

rtf:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...739/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Links hit, thanks for the feedback.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Up to the top, all links will be hit.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Quit sleeping.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

All links will be hit.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-1

This quality is pretty crisp yo. Your production has definitely progressed and it sounds really good. I remember hearing one of your productions last year, it was pretty decent also but now you've developed in making better correlation with your production. This song is pretty dope too. If we were still giving out SOTW you'd definitely have it with this. I'm feelin this one fasho.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha well I guess its the thought that counts. Thanks a lot man, glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to working with you as long as you're feeling that beat that I sent Keeb.

Drop those links people.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! TheBlueLight's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

i have always hated your accent lol.sample is dope.your production definitly stepped up.flow and lyrics are good here.i like this tracc.ill be checcin for your album bro.hit my new tracc up.

^^^My YOUTUBE IS CRACCIN^^^

THE NEXT LEVEL

this is mad nice man. like someone mentioned, when i heard you talking i wasn't expecting anything good. but your flow is dope. great delivery. is that you singing? great singing.

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Up to the top, links will be hit.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Nice quality...I always enjoy hearing a sampled beat if its good hah...good rhymes, thought the flow fell off a lil at times, but maybe cause im not used to the accent..good shit tho