User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

I usually produce beats from scratch, I rarely use samples haha. But you know, my brother says the exact same thing. I've done a song with a metal band before on stage, I want to look more into it. But yeah man thanks for the feedback.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! !ntrospect's Avatar

i love this SOAD song.. great job on the production, you blended the chorus smoothly.. your delivery is dope as fuck, and your flow is solid.. i don't really notice an accent (i don't know why others have said it).. you have a dope underground style.. first/third verse are my favorites.. overall, i dig it! i'll check out other songs on your soundclick page as well..

hit me back..
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...419/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Links hit. Thanks for the feedback.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...30298&posted=1

i thought this was dopeee floww was cool and i really did like how the hook mixed into the verses... lyrics were aightt.. overall i think it was pretty cool .. good job especially caz you produce the beats yourself..good job hit that if u get a chance

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks man yeah I got you.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for all the feedback everybody.

Social Media:

I always vibe to your stuff man, really. You've got massive passion for this rap shit, it's obvious from the lyrics, which always combine lyricism with subject matter. The content is really fascinating. Flow is too solid all the way through. Mixing was hot too, I liked the adlibs and the overall, the quality was pretty good. The sample was great, I love it. I can't really find anything negative about this shit, not that I wanted to, just sayin'...lol. Mad props.

PLZ rtf here:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...866/index.html

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

I like the beat and your delivery was pretty nice, keep it up fam, just wish there was a harder hitting drum, my only gripe, but good stuff overall

the beat is ok... kinda simple sample but it's ok, I just don't like that snare I think, it's placed weird... toms or congas or wutever should be turned up ... your flow is dope and i like your approach, song is nice... you gotta different vocal presence and i'm feelin it bro, good song

Battle Record
    11-5

The drums are more gentle on purpose. I could have made them more hard hitting but the guitar is a pretty soft sound.

But thanks for the feedback boys.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Drop those links if you have not already.

Social Media:

Deff feeling this, love sampled beats. Flow is hard, I'm liking how it's got a deeper message woven into it also, gotta pay attention to the lyrics on this hah. Like how you layered the dubs into this also, overall quality seems to be pretty dope also. This is an album I would deff check out. Prop on making the beat too

RTF on mine if you can man, appreciate it.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...067/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks man, I hit you up.

Drop those links people if you want guaranteed feedback.

Social Media: