Thread: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

Battle Record
    11-5

L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

[SOUNDCLICK]10311421[/SOUNDCLICK]

www.myspace.com/liquidecstasyproductions
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...ongID=10311421

Produced, Written, Recorded, and Engineered by L.E

Original Song Written, Performed, and Recorded by System Of A Down, All Rights Reserved.

Just a taste from the upcoming self produced album. I must add that very few beats on it are sampled, and no track listings are final.

Like L.E on Facebook and Follow L.E on Twitter!

All links are hit for feedback if they are dropped.

Links:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...999/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...153/index.html
    Last edited by L.E; March 24th, 2011 at 01:55 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: L.E - Lonely Days...Just A Taste

first off im a huge fan of this oringinal...u come in dope...this song is hot lyrics were good and ur flow was on point..this is one of the better songs ive heard on here, real rap..i find it extra dope b/c of the sample..your delivery tight..fire track man, im a fan lol

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha thanks man. And fuck yeah System is sick! Have always been a fan, I love their shit. I've heard rumours that they are back together or some shit? I hope so, it would be nuts to see them live. But thanks for the feedback man, have a gooder.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

This is too much of a taste bro. Good shit though. I like how you use the beat and its a great beat.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

nice beat and sample, ur intro wasnt promising but your verse sounds good, flow and delivery were fine, lyrics seemed good, had a bit of an accent which always throws me off, good ish tho man

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah I got a hillbbilly Albertan accent haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    3-2

this is hot yo... I like SOAD and this song, you did a dope job with it... nice work on this track yo, you've grown a lot... lookin' forward to your finished project... if you're lookin' for any verses lemme know...

hit me back??? http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...138/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Sweet thanks a lot for the feedback man. I hit your track up and I'm sending you that beat right away.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hit Seven Beatz's Avatar

i LoveD It From the BEGINING!! SWEET TRACK!

nice style, keep up the energy! sounds well thought out and constructed with nice sequencing, props from FL ~Mass

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

listening to this right now,the quality was good i kind of thought your flow was kind of off in the beginning a bit. but the rhyme scheme was def on point some good lyrics.

an over good song i fucks wit it!

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback.

Social Media:

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

soad is sick and this track is sick im not feeling the drums on this tho fam need to be more hard hitting if u get me.....

ill make a beat with a soad sample see what u can do with it ...

the verses in this hit hard its good to see rock artist samples being used for hiphop

keep posting

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

The accent is hard lol.
    It sounds like British Canada lol.

I like the beat 2. Hard ass sample. Crazy mixing 2. Good quality. Keep em coming