User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Kill*Logik Presents: "Got No Time"

Battle Record
    1-1

Kill*Logik Presents: "Got No Time"

[YOUTUBE]yMPxStBBwnA[/YOUTUBE]

Just made this today its only a verse and the chorus but i was dying to record something...made the beat also....yessssssssss yyyeeeeeeeessss yyyyaaaalllll

links coming.
    Last edited by JAZZSCAPEZ; January 16th, 2011 at 11:51 PM
    [YOUTUBE]UGIi5Y6bfh4[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

You've Earned a Custom Title! TheBlueLight's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Kill*Logik Presents: "Got No Time"

real mid 90s Brooklyn sounding shit like Boot Camp.i used to love this type of shit.you just gave me a happy feeling no homo involved.i miss this type of hip hop.good quality and lyrics,flow and sound here.i like this shit.real smooth tracc,gritty street shit.i enjoyed this alot.i will be checcin your future shit bro.

^^^My YOUTUBE IS CRACCIN^^^

THE NEXT LEVEL

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Yo man. this is phat! flow, beat, delivery an all. nothin bad to say about this man. but ya already know.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Damn my dude.. This some iLLie old school 90's shit.. Pretty Sure bluelight covered everything I could say about this track.. You should most definitely extend this one out and throw up your future shit for us to peep.

That "BS" in my name?! It's what I shit on you with
    [SOUNDCLICK]10751859[/SOUNDCLICK]
    ..::GLOBAL EMCEE FEDERATION::..

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

beat sounded pretty low but it was pretty good , flows not bad pretty smooth, delivery is good, lyrics arent bad...hook is simpleeee but fits the beat good

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

It is funny how people express opinions about quality shrugs hahaha (If the track is not presented in the .wav format of course audio fidelity will be loss)

This is a dope verse...definitely delivers an old school steez due to the production and the approach. Ill lyrics as well...keep on elevating homie

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

Battle Record
    2-4

the beats dope man,your lyrics are dope.overall a good song,i like the old school NY/Eastcoast feel to it.Keep it up

sick intro to ur verse "i connect, to the universe and i direct" . not every song has to have 3 verses so good job on proving that theory lol. old school beat and rhythm feel. you're always on beat. cool rhyme scheme. i think this a cool chill out type of song

damn i love this old school rap feel...
    ya flow is great-lyrics are not too special but good
    but i love the beat the best
    yuo should extend the beat and put someone on it
    lifes a poem, every steps a sentence/
    im a walkin' rhyme that only death can finish/
    -Vincent

Battle Record
    1-1

Thanks yall. Uppin

Battle Record
    1-1

Upppppppppp