User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Battling

Battle Record
    7-11

Battling

So I'm getting fucked up votes because I lead into my next punch not goin bat mat hat cat. WTF!, as long as you see the lead up and forced hit wordplay etc. It shouldn't matter if I go ball wall mall tall. But it doesn't rhyme AR, it does where it's supposed to, then theres a statement then i go on. I disagree that it should rhyme perfectly the whole way through.>>this one bugs me the most

Also I guess I gotta explain my shit at the bottom of every battle so others get it. if I say the Tyler for example in a battle that must be the dude I'm battlings name. I see explaining is the only voters are gonna figure my shit out because they don't have the facts.

I know I'm ranting but I feel that's bs.
    I think the point is the main part in a battle the rhyming next
    Put em together make em sound good should be sufficient

By the way I don't break the rules, I just follow them so I win. Bitchin about that is bs, I aint potentially taken a lose because someone else fucks up or cheats to get a win.

Guess I gotta do what I gotta do

Battle Record
    21-6

Battling

Capone, have you ever thought that maybe that the reason you have to explain yourself is because your lines don't make sense to the members?

I've read a few of your battles, and honestly, I do get lost from your verses.

That's not good enough reason to be complaining or say you're being cheated out of wins.

Everyone has different rhyming styles & patterns. Maybe you should think about adjusting your style, so it can fit these members taste. If you don't want to do that, then at least make more sense with your raps.

Ps, the whole I-Ate-Cats with all those symbols 2:&/$$/@- type shit makes your verses weaker and more annoying to read.

-Ricardo-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/url]

Battle Record
    7-11

Re: Battling

Thanks for the input, sounds like that's the only. Guess my shits to long

Banned
    Battle Record
    13-2

Re: Battling

^ Your Rhyme sheme is the most important aspect when your battling...or rapping period. Keep it basic man, rhyme every word at the end of every sentence, thats a basic pattern, shouldnt be too difficult.... As for explaining your stuff...you have no excuse man, I use too think this way too but over time I got better...& Im still getting better. You dont need to explain your stuff...I remember in the battle you had against me you explained your stuff...& in all honesty...it made you look really stupid when you tried to explain your punches, you shouldnt have too, everyone got them...but they werent that great. People get your punches homie, you just gotta be more creative & think of better concepts, think outta the box, peep some top heads... you got potential & overtime you will get better.