User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Classical f. Sick Jacken [REMIX]

You've Earned a Custom Title! !ntrospect's Avatar

Classical f. Sick Jacken [REMIX] *LEAVE A LINK*

i'm on the 2nd verse @ 1:30..

[SOUNDCLICK]9987057[/SOUNDCLICK]

leave links.. i will return with feedback on the same night.

LINKS:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...167/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...112/index.html
    Last edited by !ntrospect; December 12th, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Re: Classical f. Sick Jacken [REMIX]

*elevator music*

You've Earned a Custom Title!

The first guy was pretty nice, real good multis, presence, and rhyme structure....I like ur "I haven't come up, cuz I haven't felt like falling , your vocals was way too loud tho, and your sound like your talking to me at some points rather than rhyming in rhythm, but overall not bad, just wrk on the delivery and lower the vocals

Real dope beat choice...

First verse: Good use of rhyming words, like liven said multis real good, appealing to the ear. Presence ok nothing special and the punchlines are alright nothin to special either, good verse.

Your Verse: Good shit man, liking the vybe, good riding the beat, some of the punchlines pretty nice, sounds like your spittin from the heart at times and sometimes the presence isnt there as much. Real shit, good verse as well.

Overall a good song, hook is cool sampling on the beat was ill. A decent track, one i wouldn't bump to much cause im more of a lively listener but yeah good shit keep dropping fam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minnesota Music Baby
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

First guy was good, I won't go in details though cuz this thread is about your verse I assume. Your verse is pretty nice, I like your delivery a lot, it's quite unique with that voice you got, There's an attitude in your voice and I like that. Flow was pretty good, simple but on point all the way through. Lyrics were very nice content wise, they could be worked on in terms of scheme and technicality though. Beat was a nice choice too.

I liked this track here, just work on mixing cuz I do agree that the vocals were a little bit loud.

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

*double post
    Last edited by Iphorill; December 13th, 2010 at 12:29 PM Reason: double post

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

Battle Record
    2-1

np
    im feeling the vibe on this man, sick jacken sounds fucking dope, remind me of joell ortiz, dope lyrics, flow and delivery is on point for real
    u come in nice, seems like u layerd u voice a lil more, u deff holding it down w. lyrics, flow is on point as well

im really feeling thsi track bro, props on it

pls rtf
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=7928575
    Science. . .

@sciencexpk
    Subscribe @

-xpk-

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Bones's Avatar

This was pretty dope had a good beat to it and i did like the sampling.....

First verse.... Alright he had good use of words a good flow and some nice uses of multis.... He was rapping though sounded like old school something you'd hear from a new york hip hop show....... Nice lines some of them shoulda bin filler for better ones but good job none the less.

Second verse: You had good timing with when you said things... you didn't have as much multis as the first but you were still there and out spoken... You had good punchlines good dubs and you were on point with the flow.... you could have a better technique of delivery though to make the punchlines more feelable... other than that you had a good verse good song.
    rtf please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=7929124
    “Every man of genius sees the world at a different angle from his fellows, and there is his tragedy” -Havelock Ellis

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Psycho realm

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

thanks fellas.. i'm going to hit those links right now

Battle Record
    20-6

i like the beat. it's kinda motivational & laid back at the same time. the first dude was kinda nice. he had a good feel on the beat. your vocals are a little loud. i feel like your timing was correct, but it came off as fake. maybe you were reading off the paper? i just don't feel you in the music. i hear the lines, and they're okay, but music is what feeling sound like, you gottta work on putting YOU in the music & not just your lyrics. anyway, rtf.. on killin em freestyle.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.