User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Why Do We Exist

Re: Why Do We Exist

just listened to bohemian rapsody and it got me thinking bout this piece. honestly understand why he never had an explaination behind the meaning for that song because the words came from emotions and materialized as lyrics. like they didn't come from thoughts, there's a subtle difference. i think when i wrote this it was all about self identity and becoming what you were meant to be. and when i look at those fred mercury lyrics its stupid to look at it line for line.. you can't even think while experiencing the lyrics you have to let them materialize thoughts in your head without reasoning.

after listening again its so clear to me, hes talking about self identity just like i was. the suicide part relates to destroying a man he used to be and becoming somebody else. i think it was his struggle with self identity and the confusion and pain that came from it. around that time is when he first had that gay lover on the side while being married 7 years to a girl. this changes the way i look at music though, i watch so many vids of artists in the studio that see colours not lyrics that dont write lyrics and thats got to be it. the best music is raw emotion without purpose,

just sayin...

lol we are the champions is not even about victory wtf? this song is about the fact that nobody wanted them to be there but when they got there everybody loved them despite this. Its about the human condition. God damn

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Name:Falco Lombardi
    Occupation- Pilot
    Seen in- Star Fox, Super Smash Bros.
    Criminal Charges- Loving other men's beefs

i remember; embers of past images dancing in a blaze i bade.

whattup Dex. why you editing comments toward me?

SAY IT WIT UR CHEST LiL NIGGA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lol @ this dadiator guy, well played bro. YO English, wheres your dumb ass been sounding like kevin hart with that reply lmao. what about peace?

This is like the same reason it takes 10 writers to create a song for the black eye'd peas - and one person half the time to write a timeless song. those 10 writers are trying to be logical and create music from thoughts rather than emotions. every good piece ive ever read on rapbattles came from raw emotion not a "topic". i think thats what alot of these dudes do. they think bout a topic then write about it and if you do that you're doing it wrong! homie.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

word
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Black View Post
    word
    ayo black man, how long it gonna take for me to get your ass ra-ppin, put down a 16 line track with, better hurry up get your ass kicked, i ain't playin around, got my toolbox and a couple of screws dawg, and this drill would twist yo intestines, secure your tits to your left eye, take a mallet and a smack that ass, gun blast that ass, better stop lurkin for i grab that ass HUHHHHHH?!!!???