User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Eat the sun (Sun Gazing)

Battle Record
    1-1

Eat the sun (Sun Gazing)

There are certain times you sun gaze and certain times you dont.
    The general rule is if it bothers your eyes....its probably not a great time to gaze.

Enlarged pineal gland (third eye)..........thats the goal.....for me at least.

[YOUTUBE]ZM9iDdkKZ7M[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]UGIi5Y6bfh4[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Eat the sun (Sun Gazing)

please post this in your original thread; there is no need to make a separate thread, especially when this topic pertains to the other.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja View Post
    please post this in your original thread; there is no need to make a separate thread, especially when this topic pertains to the other.
    Why dont you move every meditation and Buddhism post to my other thread too
    while your at it.

unbelievable.

lmmfao @ these guys staring into the sun . .
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

oh my god@the pineal gland....

fuck....

im not sure if your black, or white, or indian, or what...

but theres a large group of black folk, who believe they are superior to everyone else, because they create more melatonin through the pineal gland, and that it gives them superhuman abilities..

i didnt watch this video....but please tell me that isnt what you think you got goin on here?

Battle Record
    1-1

lmao.
    Im not trying to tell anyone to stare at the sun.
    My experiences doing it has benefited my life.......maby it would yours...i dont know.
    I only do it at sunrise/sunset.10 sec. added every day...my eyes are fine .... in fact i feel healthier.
    If you want the information...great. If Not then dont acknowledge it.

Its easy to catagorize every thing under "new age" and "conspiracies".....
    Last edited by JAZZSCAPEZ; December 7th, 2010 at 01:48 AM

Battle Record
    1-1

Do the research if you want.
    The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland. It produces melatonin, serotonin, and some believe DMT(the most potent psychedelic known).
    Sodium Flouride WILL calcify your pineal gland. You cant escape ingesting sodium flouride these days. Gazing at the sun de-calcifys the gland. I stare at the sun.. big deal. I like doing it. It makes me feel better.
    Maby some of you should TRY it instead of trying to debunk it.
    .........humans.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    you didn't answer anything in my post.

also do you think there is a possibility of a placebo effect?
    Placebo and energy sensations just dont happen.
    Next time you want to get high....truly believe that a sugar pill is ecstasy and let me know how it goes.

I get the same energy feeling around my "third eye" when i engage with the sun as i do when i listen to certain frequencies of binural beats and isochronic tones specifically designed for that chakra. The energy it gives feels good. The sensation that i get the most is in between my eyes...its awesome.

Battle Record
    1-1

lmao @ humans. what you you? a god? Please if you want a respectable discussion, get off the high horse.
    Relax it was a joke.
    Honestly i posted this for yall.
    I did NOT post it to be its defender.

Battle Record
    1-1

So I still have to question how staring at the sun directly, is connected to de-calcifying the gland in anyway when the two have no contact?

You are also wrong about the Pineal gland creating serotonin, it doesn’t create any serotonin, But it does use serotonin to create melatonin. The problem is, Melatonin production in the pineal gland stops when it receives signals of light. Now I’d imagine staring directly into the sun would count as extreme light.

Melatonin: Synthesis, Secretion and Receptors

The precursor to melatonin is serotonin, a neurotransmitter that itself is derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Within the pineal gland, serotonin is acetylated and then methylated to yield melatonin.

Your right. I was mistaken.

Battle Record
    0-2

man i woke up and tried this shit this morning.....stared into the sun for bout 15 minutes....then i hopped in my car to go to work and BLAM crashed into a fuckin tree....

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    man i woke up and tried this shit this morning.....stared into the sun for bout 15 minutes....then i hopped in my car to go to work and BLAM crashed into a fuckin tree....
    LMAO.
    10sec. 1st day
    add 10sec. everyday after.
    Our eyes are not trained for light that bright.
    Sunrise and sunset really isnt bad looking at the sun....its not AS bright.

Any idiot that looks at the sun when it doesnt feel right is a moron. (not directed at you toobz.)

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    hahaha, but ugh, sun gazing? these dudes kinda look brainwashed. I guess they are in an intense trance.

Me personally, I have no idea how sun into your eyes could help, you absorb the suns energy throughout your whole body.

i'm goind to look into the sun tomorrow

*lathers sunblock onto eyeballs*

I'ma just look at it this way, if the sun does what it does to my skin, I aint want that to happen to my eyeballs. Even if i am looking at it while the sun isn't at it's hottest, it's still emitting more or less the same energy levels.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Doobie View Post
    hahaha, but ugh, sun gazing? these dudes kinda look brainwashed. I guess they are in an intense trance.

Me personally, I have no idea how sun into your eyes could help, you absorb the suns energy throughout your whole body.

i'm goind to look into the sun tomorrow

*lathers sunblock onto eyeballs*

I'ma just look at it this way, if the sun does what it does to my skin, I aint want that to happen to my eyeballs. Even if i am looking at it while the sun isn't at it's hottest, it's still emitting more or less the same energy levels.
    To each his own.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by KILL*LOGIK View Post
    LMAO.
    10sec. 1st day
    add 10sec. everyday after.
    Our eyes are not trained for light that bright.
    Sunrise and sunset really isnt bad looking at the sun....its not AS bright.

Any idiot that looks at the sun when it doesnt feel right is a moron. (not directed at you toobz.)

i didnt really crash into a tree...
    or even stare at the sun for that matter...