User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: 11:11 My TRUE STORY

Battle Record
    1-1

11:11 My TRUE STORY

So....im big into meditation and altered states of consciousness. For the past 4 months or so ive been living in a brand new apartment by myself. My meditation time and other spiritual practices have basically doubled. Ive started sun gazing and partaking in short fruit and water fasts.

Well since ive been living at my new apartment ive been seeing 11:11 on almost a daily basis. Ive seen 11:11 before but it wasnt like how ive been seeing it in the past few months. Now when i see it its like a wake up call and i feel different when it happens.

November 10 2010...... I was making a beat on my MPC and my zune hd was sitting on the table beside me. Now any one who has a zune knows the screen stays black until something touches the buttons. The screen flashed on randomly and guess what fucking time it was.......11:11 pm. This made me happy but i brushed it off.

I have two kids...both girls...2 weeks before 11/10/10 i noticed Kalyssa (one of the twins) had scratches on her leg like a cat had scratched her......well we dont have a cat..........i forgot about the scratches so i wouldnt drive myself crazy.

Stay with me here......

So after my zune flashed 11 11 at me i continued making music. My brother and his friend were sitting on the couch in the studio with me playing on my ps3. I felt forced to look up what 11:11 meant....my reasearch led me to most people saying its a spiritual sign....or a sign that your dna had been activated.
    At least it wasnt bad right?

I grabbed my phone and called my boss to let him know i wouldnt be coming into work the next day. 11/11/10........... i was gonna stay home and make music and maby meditate a little.

10 min. after i got off the phone with him i felt something on my arm. I looked down and it seemed like blood was trying to come up from my skin. A few moments later i realized what it was............a 6 inch scratch from an unknown force. I later found out someone died in the apartment above me in a fire. .....my brother and his friend were a witness to the scratch.

Randomly the new neighbor that lives above me came down to introduce himself at around 12:30am 11/11/10.......these are some of the things he told me...
    1. He talks to walls
    2. Him and his girlfriend met in a psych ward
    3. He used to kill sheep "there was so much blood"
    4. His girlfriend was in jail for homicide but got out.

To be honest i had a feeling that he worshiped satan or was evil. I felt like there was a mental battle between me and him. He scared me but i was intrigued at the same time...... His girlfriend knocked on my door looking for him so i invited her in. She was also into meditation. She told me tohold on a second....she went upstairs and came back down and gave me a buddha necklace....she didnt realize it was the same exact buddha necklace that i already had on....wierd. She invited me upstairs to their apartment so i accepted the invitation because she seemed cool. I grabbed my gun just in case and put it in my pants.....dont know why i did this usually i wouldnt.

Ended up staying up there all night talking and trying to figure them out. So much shit happened up there it would take a day to type it out. Ill just say my good thoughts about her quickly vanished and i felt like they were planning to kill me LMAO. So i got outta there.......THANK GOD.

I was scratched by an evil spirit. I got a bunch of maniacs living upstairs... 2 days later my house was robbed by junkies....they took both my flat screens and my ps3... I havent been back to that apartment since. Did it happen for a reason??????????:hosea:
    [YOUTUBE]UGIi5Y6bfh4[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-14

Re: 11:11 My TRUE STORY

sounds pretty fucked up, but id defiantly never wear that necklace she gave you id give it to someone you dont like lol. I'd have laughed at you a while back but ive had a smiler problem with mirrors. I've got 3 mirrors all reflections meet in the same place and i keep getting dreams of an evil spirit getting projected from the mirrors and when i stare into one i feel something is staring back...stuff like this is interesting when it's not happening 2 u so i hope u get over it all right.

Battle Record
    12-8

Lol @ looking at the sun..

I heard if you look at it through a telescope you can actually see the sun bubbling.

Back on topic: What in the fuck?

could it be that subconcsiouslly looking for these numbers so it appears that they're popping up all over the place, when their really not? You see the numbers 11:11 all the time b/c you want to.

It's likely they just came over to scan your house for shit to steal
    That's likely what happened, but, I do have a "mystic" side to me and i think people do give off some sort of vibe. Sometimes you just know when something's up. The topic of the neighbors conversation would of automatically set off alarms, maybe his body language was off and you picked up on it.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by fo'trill View Post
    could it be that subconcsiouslly looking for these numbers so it appears that they're popping up all over the place, when their really not? You see the numbers 11:11 all the time b/c you want to.

That's likely what happened, but, I do have a "mystic" side to me and i think people do give off some sort of vibe. Sometimes you just know when something's up. The topic of the neighbors conversation would of automatically set off alarms, maybe his body language was off and you picked up on it.
    Possibly...i just took it for what it was and got the fuck out of that apartment.
    Theres so many little details of the story that i left out but it seems like you guys got the basic picture. Its weird ive been looking at digital clocks for years and this has never happened. Im not saying its mystical.....it could be...who really knows.

OFF TOPIC: Mocking sun gazing and having a pre conceived opinion before researching is the exact opposite of an "intellectual discussion".

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Why the hell would you call in to work just so you can stay home and meditate? By the way, there is absolutely nothing intellectual about this. This is retarded and pseudo-scientific, at best.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by spoke(n) View Post
    Why the hell would you call in to work just so you can stay home and meditate? By the way, there is absolutely nothing intellectual about this. This is retarded and pseudo-scientific, at best.
    Im allowed to stay home and meditate if i feel like it.
    Do you meditate?? probly not....so whycomment.

If your incapable of having an intellectual discussion about my post because it doesnt fit in your bubble then dont post in the thread. Its a pretty simple concept.
    Last edited by JAZZSCAPEZ; December 6th, 2010 at 03:43 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by spoke(n) View Post
    That was ignant.

And cool story bro.

No f'reals though, pretty fucked up, shoulda shot em when you had the chance and you'd still have them flat screens and the blu ray player, uh, i mean ps3.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

I have to agree with spoke(n), this just seems like pseudo-science. People don't realize that the mind has a tendency to personify things; that scratch could of came from bumping into something. There is also the fact that you were dehydrating yourself, probably hallucinating the shit load, making you see images that aren't really there( I don't want to start down the road of existentialism). The people upstairs, easily explainable, they are crazy as fuck; no bullshit supernatural mumbo jumbo involved.

On a side note, why do people, who always seem to be caucasian, in the west fall in love with eastern religion.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja View Post
    I have to agree with spoke(n), this just seems like pseudo-science. People don't realize that the mind has a tendency to personify things; that scratch could of came from bumping into something. There is also the fact that you were dehydrating yourself, probably hallucinating the shit load, making you see images that aren't really there( I don't want to start down the road of existentialism). The people upstairs, easily explainable, they are crazy as fuck; no bullshit supernatural mumbo jumbo involved.

On a side note, why do people, who always seem to be caucasian, in the west fall in love with eastern religion.
    Its a "white thing":doofy:....you wouldnt understand. LMAO na i just like the ideas of eastern philosophy i dont necessarily practice it.

i wasnt dehydrating myself at all. My diet just consisted of fruit and water. Maby it was a week long hallucination because the scratch was there for about a week after...lol

but on tha real....it was def. a learning experience for me. I was just trying to be a nice neighbor......but people are crazy when it starts getting cold lol

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by A-Pox View Post
    That was ignant.

And cool story bro.

No f'reals though, pretty fucked up, shoulda shot em when you had the chance and you'd still have them flat screens and the blu ray player, uh, i mean ps3.
    LMAO.

YO I FOUND A PICTURE OF THAT DUDE THAT LIVES ABOVE ME THO!!

:ginger:

Battle Record
    0-2

hmm...oooook.

dont read into the number shit too much man....it isnt good for your mind....
    and i dont think it was junkies who robbed ya crib....i think it was ya upstairs neighbors....as far as the scratches, it could happen i guess....ive witnessed some crazy shit that i would definitely say has been paranormal....so im not gonna sit here and say your full of shit with that...

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    hmm...oooook.

dont read into the number shit too much man....it isnt good for your mind....
    and i dont think it was junkies who robbed ya crib....i think it was ya upstairs neighbors....as far as the scratches, it could happen i guess....ive witnessed some crazy shit that i would definitely say has been paranormal....so im not gonna sit here and say your full of shit with that...
    Na i know the neighbors were a part of me getting robbed. Fact.

Theres no way i can prove it though. Ive learned what ive needed to learn from the whole situation.

Anyone noticed the Patriots scored a touchdown at exactly 11:11 today?

crazy.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KILL*LOGIK View Post
    Na i know the neighbors were a part of me getting robbed. Fact.

Theres no way i can prove it though. Ive learned what ive needed to learn from the whole situation.

Anyone noticed the Patriots scored a touchdown at exactly 11:11 today?

crazy.
    I'm finding it so hard to not insult your views, but i'm trying to follow the new rules.

you're molding everything you're seeing into what you want it to be, everyone has said that, yet you won't concede that it may be a possibility.

nothing about this is intellectual

let's establish the obvious:
    -you're highly paranoid/superstitious with a need to personify meaningless events.
    -your neighbors are into same things as you, but slightly weirder
    -someone robbed you; robberies are, unfortunately, common. Now I'll admit it would be strange if they left a note saying 11:11, but they didn't, I wouldn't read that much into it.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    1-1

End of discussion.