User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Christmas wants & New Years plans....

Battle Record
    21-6

Christmas wants & New Years plans....

I'm a fan of Xmas because of the happy spirits, but as far as recieving gifts, I could careless.

Not fan of giving out shit, so I don't like getting anything.

But New Years Eve falls on a Friday this year.....all the whores are going to be sluttier than ever.

I have no idea if I should stay or leave out of town, but it's going to be a mad wicked weekend. Have a friend coming out here from Houston...so it should be good times.

What about everyone else?
    [/url]

Get Familiar

Re: Christmas wants & New Years plans....

dont really celebrate xmas but new years hopefully going out even tho i been trying to cut down on teh drinking....def gonna be tough cuz most spots are open bar
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    21-6

What are you Jewish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/url]

Get Familiar

nah does Rishi sound like a Jewish name...I'm Indian...used to get gifts put up a tree when I was younger but now its watever
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    12-8

I love Christmas because my girl always gets me some bomb ass shit. She already gave me my Nikon P100 camera that she got me. And she's got more that she's saving until Christmas.

I got her a bawlin' ass ring too. Not an engagement, just a "promise" ring or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

But this time of year is awesome because of all the good food and seeing family I ain't seen all year.

As for New Year's, meh. I won't be 21 yet so I don't really care.

Only havin to be 19 in Canada is the shiiit.

Christmas is cool, but this year might not be that great for me. I'm going to be in-debt a significant amount of money by Christmas so the gifts I give out aren't even going to be on that expensive-level shit that I'd like them to be on.

My girlfriend is normally all about picking me out good gifts too but because I won't be able to give her very much I'm not accepting anything thats too over the top.

New Years should be good times though, looking forward to that night.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

I'm tryna get a Vaio Laptop

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

i love presents

Battle Record
    7-1

im not expecting anything..at a certain age you gotta be cool with just receiving simple things like...good wishes..adult shit.

besides im more of a giver..

new years?..no plans..staying up with the family and watching the ball drop..i don't drink so it'll be fun to watch my brother in law make an ass of himself when he gets drunk.

I Agree with yu... Not really a fan of Christmas, because it's all about giving this and getting that.
    New Years Tho... Prolly Gonna Catch A That $7 Train ride To Penn Station to watch the ball drop. Never been, and its been on my To Do list...

Battle Record
    1-1

Christmas is dope for the kids mang.. It's good times to watch them
    have a blast with shit they've been guessing was in the boxes for a month.
    New Years is the grownup fun time.. rxl sounds like a boring fuck.
    I have never... ever watched the new years party on TV.
    Year after year it's usually me in that crowd somewhere.
    I wanna hit Times Square soon, probably next year.

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

#Arab

For Christmas, our entire family usually comes over my house and we celebrate it together. All the presents get exchanged, etc.. presents are for the little ones of course. Like RXL was saying, it's well wishes between the adults and stuff. We sing carols and have dinner together.. It's pretty cheesy, but it's tradition.

As for New Years, I don't have any plans of yet.. but I make it a point to celebrate as hard as I can lol.

Holidays are always hard but I like being with my little family! Just going to make a holiday dinner and watch movies, plays games, get freaky you know good wholesome holiday family time. New years sucks in Dallas cause all the clubs and stuff close by 2AM so gonna catch a late movie and waffle house lol. You guys be safe out there please and don't be stupid.

Around here most places close at 2 AM as well. It blows when your down there still having a good time and everything starts to shut down.

Apparently there are a handful of bars and clubs that don't though. I thought a law had been passed making everything close by at least 2:30 AM but apparently there are a few places that go against the grain. One of them is supposed to be open as late/early as 6 AM...

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Grammar View Post
    Around here most places close at 2 AM as well. It blows when your down there still having a good time and everything starts to shut down.

Apparently there are a handful of bars and clubs that don't though. I thought a law had been passed making everything close by at least 2:30 AM but apparently there are a few places that go against the grain. One of them is supposed to be open as late/early as 6 AM...
    Yeah we have a law here that everything that sells liquor has to be close by 2AM and it totally blew during NBA all-star cause a lot clubs had celebs as guest appearances and most of them didn't even show cause clubs closed by the time they arrived lol. I dunno what they plan on doing during Superbowl but they should seriously look into lifting that least during big events like that.