User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Check Out New Tracks from Jakob22

Check Out New Tracks from Jakob22

Jakob 22 is in the studio working on the mixtape "The 22 Project" that will be available Free to download this fall. This mixtape will be a 2 part series. Part 1 will include the first 11 songs, followed by part2 that will include the remaining 11 songs. "

Angels & Demons

Also Check out the Leake Single

Sweet Dreams

Reviewed Threads
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...750/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...733/index.html

Get Familiar

Re: Check Out New Tracks from Jakob22

checking out angels n demons

think i've heard this beat before sounds like vtz anyway....hmm hook is cool think u coulda shown some more emotion and screams in the back....feeling this content but again def could shown a bit more emotion/rage for a track like these lyrics....i can relate i do alotta tracks like this 2nd verse is cool feeling it....don't like how u have ur dubs all the way throughout the verse...dub certain parts to emphasize...hook growing on me 3rd verse liking the lyrics good shit

overall cool track def feel it just wished u showed a tad bit more emotion on this

hit me back with feed please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...71#post7894771
    Last edited by Rishi P; November 10th, 2010 at 12:12 AM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Bump I feedback a few dudes and only one is going to respond?

Angels n Demons

Good quality flow...cadence and breath control work well here...

Voice sounds good...just watch out for the sibilance in your words...can compromise quality

I don't really pay attention to lyrics too much...just mechanics...and those are solid

slick joint man

Q DA GAWD

bump

Bump looking for more feedback

New Video For Angels & Demons

[YOUTUBE]FhBYjUZ4_G0[/YOUTUBE]

www.jakob22.com

Peeping angels and demons....Damn video is great quality first off, beat is good dosn't jump out at me as something crazy but the lyrics/flow of the verses kill it, voice deff carries the beat and not vice versa. Chorus is pretty dope, got that swagger. Great versatility on the emotion and flow throughout, they should have shit like this on the radio. Good one man, respect....

Return the feed on mine if you can homie...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...711/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Sweet Dreams-
    good lyrics, good rappin voice. dope ass beat. You got good delivery man, dope track.

Minnesota Music Baby
    -
    -

yo that video is raw as fuck... dammit i want a cool bandana mask now fuck you hahaha. Yo the flow and your delivery and how you weaved through that beat was so sick bro. i realy enjoyed that shit, very entertaining video/song.

stay up fam, keep doin that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Peeping angels and demons....Damn video is great quality first off, beat is good dosn't jump out at me as something crazy but the lyrics/flow of the verses kill it, voice deff carries the beat and not vice versa. Chorus is pretty dope, got that swagger. Great versatility on the emotion and flow throughout, they should have shit like this on the radio. Good one man, respect....

Return the feed on mine if you can homie...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...711/index.html

Thanks for checking it out homie. Yo add me on facebook Post the video on your facebook page if you don't mind
    Dee Chamberz

Quote Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
    Sweet Dreams-
    good lyrics, good rappin voice. dope ass beat. You got good delivery man, dope track.

Aldin Thanks for checking it out homie. Yo add me on facebook Post the video on your facebook page if you don't mind
    Dee Chamberz

Do you have anything you want me to check out? I subscribed to the youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Milk Man View Post
    yo that video is raw as fuck... dammit i want a cool bandana mask now fuck you hahaha. Yo the flow and your delivery and how you weaved through that beat was so sick bro. i realy enjoyed that shit, very entertaining video/song.

stay up fam, keep doin that shit.
    Thanks man make sure you check us out add us on Facebook at Dee Chamberz Mixtape dropping March 22nd www.jakob22.com

dark shit, made me want to break shit! i like the style, seems well balanced, the management of the sound kept the parts fluent that otherwise might loose people! nice progression on the beat overall I like the influence you give over the track

video fit the song well, best of luck on the mixtape!

~Mass

Quote Originally Posted by Lowtide Records View Post
    dark shit, made me want to break shit! i like the style, seems well balanced, the management of the sound kept the parts fluent that otherwise might loose people! nice progression on the beat overall I like the influence you give over the track

video fit the song well, best of luck on the mixtape!

~Mass
    Really appreciate the feedback Check out the website www.jakob22.com and check me out on facebook Dee Chamberz