User Tag List

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 850

Thread: NBA '10-11 Thread

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

NBA '10-11 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clee View Post
    lmao that's not his list, it's a basketball blogs list, and the fucks wrong with durant being 1? easily has the most impact on his team than any other player in the league.
    I could easily read it in the souls post, I don't need to read shit twice like some ppl here.... Eh'hem.....

Yeah durant got most PPG, but who does he play for again? If you have a big impact on your team your so called team needs to back you up on that and not have a sub-.500 season for 10 straight years.... Lebron impacted his team and they got somehwere. My guess is this Durant fellow is what we call from my hood... A ballhog

Battle Record
    8-3

Re: NBA '10-11 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clee View Post
    it's ranked on the impact they have on their team, and rondo is fit being ranked number 2, dude has a variety of like 60 something plays he can call at any point when he's running the point+he's a defensive monster on the perimeter.
    i agre kinda.. but john wall number 3.. roddy beaubois number 14 or whatever, demarcus cousins at 11.. and a player like danny granger not being in the top at least 25... the pacers will go as he goes more than any team in the league..

.. anyways i think its a combination of what you said and some other factors i listed. who knows. they didnt explain the formula on the site.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by soulstice. View Post
    how is this not sad? the heat were never this bad even last year.. forget team chemistry for now.. bosh and wade are playing abortive, and the celtics have plenty of ridiculous turnovers on their part and the heat cant capitalize
    Because only fools thought that they would come out and dominate from the start... WITH NO PRACTICE!

Wade been hurt and when he wasn't hurt he was in court. They gonna have to get about 10-15 games under there belt before they start looking good, its not only LBJ, Bosh & Wade that need to know each other the whole damn team is new just about.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-3

Quote Originally Posted by D.Carter View Post
    Because only fools thought that they would come out and dominate from the start... WITH NO PRACTICE!

Wade been hurt and when he wasn't hurt he was in court. They gonna have to get about 10-15 games under there belt before they start looking good, its not only LBJ, Bosh & Wade that need to know each other the whole damn team is new just about.

I for one definitely didnt expect any form of domination fro mthe start... but even with no practice, they are playing absolutely awful.. oh well it definitely has something to do wit ha very polished defense against the new team. and yeah they will straighten out.. but they shouldn't be playing THIS bad.. imo.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Stylized View Post
    I could easily read it in the souls post, I don't need to read shit twice like some ppl here.... Eh'hem.....

Yeah durant got most PPG, but who does he play for again? If you have a big impact on your team your so called team needs to back you up on that and not have a sub-.500 season for 10 straight years.... Lebron impacted his team and they got somehwere. My guess is this Durant fellow is what we call from my hood... A ballhog
    dude do you even watch basketball? that statement is so horribly wrong lmao, okcs record last year=50-32 and he has a great young supporting cast around him. this is also the 3rd season since the sonics were moved to okc, so i don't see how your made up statistic there is relevant at all.

Battle Record
    8-3

oh and by the way d.cart - mostly im talking about INDIVIDUAL performance.. i mean neither wade nor lebron can hit a free throw right now.. bosh cant hit a single open pick n pop shot.. and whoever is chasing ray allen around is doing a god awful job (which i guess is defensive schemes but still... wade should be able to be an athlete for about 60 million or whatever money hes making)..

.. but yes.. they will be a force to be reckoned with come april

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Wade is 4/6 from the line how is that not being able to hit? Its not like he's a 90% shooter for his career. That's about normal for him. Bosh is doing bad yes. I don't know LBJ's stat line so I won't comment.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-1

heat just can't get any open looks simple as that, they may have a high octane offense but they haven't figured out how to execute it to effect yet.

Battle Record
    8-3

well i guess i only remember the misses... from the field though wade is doing quite bad..

not to mention ive seen a few balls of the hands of wade and bosh. and lbj's shot attempts in the post have either been great but missing or terrible and.. missing.

guess some of this is a matter of an off day for the collective team.. lotta open shots just not falling (open relative to the superstar taking them.. ie - a lebron fadeaway is a ray allen three pointer.. kinda lol)

edit - lebron 4/8 i think from ft

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

And the Heat are back in it.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Heat are overrated...

Go Thunder!

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

NBA '10-11 Thread

I might just cosign with chrit

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

LOl @ not guarding Rondo, and he still won't shoot and when he does he's missing.

He has a shit load of assist though but got damn his Game has a huge hole in it.

Battle Record
    2-1

yep, that was called a fundamental beatdown, get used to it miami fans.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

NBA '10-11 Thread

Now we gotta watch the fuckin lakers...I feel like this is a downgrade

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.