User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: 1-2 Punch Magazine

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: 1-2 Punch Magazine

no ones denying that...

it was all a conspiracy set up by myself, VH, Arch, BTK (idk, he insisted), and some guy named Ahmed. We knew Personal would drop after the deadline, so we made the plan to sabotage his attempt at dropping late and screw him out of a cheap win.

I didn't even write the no show line, Ahmed did. Arch might have did the set up line though, i'm not 100% sure. Originally the plan was to delete Personals line completely and then close it, but we thought it would be twice as funny to leave it up and let Pers try to figure everything out.

Then the mag interview was just a spit in the face, like "look Pers, you got cheated and we're rubbing it in your face because we're THAT arrogant about it". it all worked perfectly, that is until gow showed up and started asking too many questions.

hahahahahahahahaha
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

PS...

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram View Post
    i gave ya'll an extra 15 minutes.....im helping CAS run the league so dont bother dropping your punch now....its too late

12:15:28 AM on Saturday, October 23, 2010
    immediately followed by....

WINNERS

Dosa
    King
    Verbal
    Achillies
    CAS
    Gabriel
    Feeback
    SirusX 2.0
    M-Var!o

REST UP TO VOTES

This is what VH did because he couldn't close matches himself, and it was posted before Personal dropped. Any other questions?
    The Last Level

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    actually thats bullshit, cuz me n cas's battle wasnt closed right away, there was battles closed at midnight right awya, my battle wasnt clsoed till around 5 int he morning after i alread dropped.yet personals battle was STILL left open
    so that whole statement is wrong arche. im not saying someone is shady but i still aree with personal. the fact different battles was closed at different periods of time n that battle was STILL left open thru all that.
    I couldn't close the battle straight away because i didn't have any powers to do so. I said when i get powers i'll do it and thats exactly what i did.
    I COULD NOT control which battles got closed at what times because I had NO powers to do so...

Quote Originally Posted by Per$onal View Post
    No...you're a faggot...and every other battle was closed right away..mine was kept open for a reason.

And I'm sorry, one minute should not be the difference between someone making the playoffs and not...
    I'll say it again in case u missed it the first 300 times.

I COULD NOT control which battles got closed at what times because I had NO powers to do so...I said when i get modded ill close the battles where people dropped late (even three minutes...i dont give a fuck, cause it was TECHNICALLY 17 minutes late) or the battles where someone no-showed.

Pers listen man i dont have anything against you, nor do i have an alliance with King. the fact is i just wanted to enforce the rules this week, cause CAS has been very lenient with ya'll. So stop embarrassing yourself man, it wont change SHIT....i was RIGHT and YOU KNOW IT so i dont understand why u keep arguing with me. LATE IS LATE, PERIOD. Homie u got no leg to stand on....the sooner u realize this the better

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

rofla ctually he has a leg to stand on, for the simple fact that

1>ur a mod after u seen people voting int he thread if u couldnt close it u should of posted int here saing it was CLOSED AND NOT LETTING PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY VOTE FOR THREE DAYS

also a clock in someones house is a minute or two early or late no one i mean no one cuts shit off if ur a minute late and tbh i dont see how u can measure it down to the exact minute or second

2. ur right the decision cant be changed. but he isnt wrong for being upset cuz the entire thing was handled shady, how come my match was closed? maybe u couldnt of closed it but it was sure said in my thread that the battle didnt count cuz i was late before it got closed. also he is upset cuz that shit kept him out the playoffs. u cant complain bout someone taking ur league serious cuz if no one took it serious the shit would die n be worse then it was

so telling him he has or had no right to bitch is only making YALL look bad seeng as how yall should of just admitted yall fucked upa nd theres nothing that can be done about it.

thanx rofl

p.s. and king no one said it was a conspiracy it is being said it wasnt handled correctly and it wasnt theres no getting around that. the shit is done with tho, ur both my homeys all three of u are actually jus dont try to make personal look stupid for being correct just cuz yall do wanna look wrong

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

and just for the record, the reasont hat 1 or 2 minute period is giving is because of how bad rb lags.a nd it LAGS FOR EVERYONE. i literally have a 1 to 3 minute wait fromt he time i hit submit to when it actually goes thru on almost every single post of mine

Battle Record
    64-17

so i show the posts where VH says everything is done and who won, which was before Pers posted, and Arch says that in EO there was a convo with CAS about the battle being left open and how he didnt realize Pers dropped late so VHs decision stood, yet VH is the one that looks wrong in this. along with me somehow.

i tell you what, lets ignore all the shit VH did to let him know he lost, and go back to one simple question....

Did Pers drop on time? give me a one word answer and we'll move on one way or the other. no paragraphs, no accusations, just yes or no. simple as that. Did he drop by 11:59?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

actually lmao @ you guys getting me paragraph warring hahahaha

i dont care either way, i just think its fucked up that VH sticks by his guns and gets shit for it.
    The Last Level

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

but ur not seeing the point king, no guns was stuck by, when he gave an extra fifteen minutes the guns was not stuck by, not to mention there is always a 1 minute grace period for rb does lag u cant say it doesnt happen to u, yet they continued to let people vote on the battle and they both was here all weekend. i aint syain ur wrong im saying it was handled wrong and it was. thers no way around that. fuckin up isnt a problem its when u fuck up and instead of admitting u did u try to put it on some one else that i thinks hows poor leadership

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    1>ur a mod after u seen people voting int he thread if u couldnt close it u should of posted int here saing it was CLOSED AND NOT LETTING PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY VOTE FOR THREE DAYS
    you gotta stop mentioning what time the battles were closed man, its irrelevant cause i DID NOT have ANY powers till monday so i couldn't close shit lol. it was ALL up to CAS. so i dont know why u keep bringing this up tbh fam.
    btw did u read King's post and my post before homie? I posted it in the chat BEFORE Pers dropped his bar. If he read that, then he would have realized there would have been no need for him to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    so i show the posts where VH says everything is done and who won, which was before Pers posted
    THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Did Pers drop on time? give me a one word answer and we'll move on one way or the other. no paragraphs, no accusations, just yes or no. simple as that. Did he drop by 11:59?
    NO

And GoW I will ALWAYS admit when i fuck up, ALWAYS. I feel i handled the situation correctly and the outcome was fair and just. There was no collusion between King and I....i can assure you of that.

If you want me to be 100% honest here. Truthfully I did not allow an extra 15 minutes to drop. I wrote up the list of winners (at midnight) and decided to post it later. I ONLY said that i gave an extra 15 minutes so ya'll couldn't bitch that it was closed right on time. I had ABSOLUTELY no intention to allow more time for ya'll to drop. But seeing as tho no-one dropped even 15 minutes after the deadline, i thought i may as well may it SEEM like i gave additional time. Then i posted the winners list 15 minutes later, (which i was eluding to earlier)....Either way Pers dropped late, no two ways about it.....just ask Arch cause he is about as neutral an honest about this shit as anyone can be.
    Last edited by Verbal Hologram; October 28th, 2010 at 03:40 AM

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

im not sayint here was a conspiracy yo rofl im saying it was handled wrong all together, whether it was by u or by c a s or by who ever it was still handled wrong. n at rb u should always give a 3 to 5 minute grace period simply for how the board fucks up if it only fucked up a once in a while thatd be diff but we all know rb laggs consistently cuz its so big and has so much space taking up that it lags on the server. there for thats no ones fault. but im not sayin ur wrong verbal im saing it was handled wrong. that was all. and again it was i think ur gon be a doe ass mod, i aint sayin ur not, im not syain ur corrupt im simply sayng a situation wasnt handled correctly and it was by staff lol

Battle Record
    36-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

word^^...and verbal, stop saying it doesn't matter whether it's 1 minute or 1 day.....right now you're the only person in the entire staff who'd dq someone for a minute, on a site that we all know lags...if this is the impression you're trying to give off, than let me tell you, it's a poor one.

Not to mention the entire week was unorganized....the lines were due one day after the check in...I didn't even know that.....I checked in but didn't look in the rules, because I didn't think the mods in 1-2 were stupid enough to have a short week when they were the ones that caused the battles to get up late.
    Scytsophrenia

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

I think my last post made it crystal clear what happened last week. so ya'll should read it one more time, if your unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Per$onal View Post
    Not to mention the entire week was unorganized....the lines were due one day after the check in...I didn't even know that.....I checked in but didn't look in the rules, because I didn't think the mods in 1-2 were stupid enough to have a short week when they were the ones that caused the battles to get up late.
    what mods you talking about man. there was ONE mod setting up shit then and it WASN'T me. I dont know why yall keep bringing this up tbh. I did not have ANY powers last week so i could NOT control what times battles were put up or closed. To me late is late and i explained my stance on that in my last post. U were more than a minute late homie, but its the principal.

If you want me to be 100% honest here. Truthfully I did not allow an extra 15 minutes to drop. I wrote up the list of winners (at midnight) and decided to post it later. I ONLY said that i gave an extra 15 minutes so ya'll couldn't bitch that it was closed right on time. I had ABSOLUTELY no intention to allow more time for ya'll to drop. But seeing as tho no-one dropped even 15 minutes after the deadline, i thought i may as well may it SEEM like i gave additional time
    Pers i wana bury the hatchet with u man. I'm sorry that things turned as ugly as they did, that was NOT my intention. I just wanted to be strict with the rules seeing as tho it was my first time modding shit. Maybe i was too strict but id rather be that than a push over....I know your pissed off at me and thats cool, i understand. But let it be known I will ALWAYS stand by my decision when i have NO doubt it was the right one. I know you dont agree, but maybe u gotta look at it from someone elses perspective. King dropped a no show punch ON TIME and u posted a proper punch LATE. Wft was i supposed to do man...
    Last edited by Verbal Hologram; October 29th, 2010 at 03:00 AM

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

*Goes in VH's awards showcase*
    *looks around n see's 1-2 medal*
    Thank You...*Runs*

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

VH is getting the same shit I got when I took over LLL lmao

Battle Record
    36-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Arch. View Post
    VH is getting the same shit I got when I took over LLL lmao
    Really? Did you dq people for being a minute late on a site that lags, let the battle stay up the entire voting process, than close it at the last second in a sneaky way....all this after being disorganized all week and having a shorter due date?
    Scytsophrenia