User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: read the thread on how to start a battle

read the thread on how to start a battle

Okay, just read the help section on starting battles but still having trouble. First off when I start a new thread there isn't two slots to enter the names of the people in the battle. Secondly, there is no option to start a poll, yet oddly enough there is an option at the bottom of this page to start one. Maybe I do not have enough posts or something, I know I have enough battle credits. If anyone can help explain this I would be thankful, if not i'll just stand in a corner silently.

Re: read the thread on how to start a battle

These clubs are firing your ball

The golf wedges are the scoring discount golf clubs, from 120 yards you are using a pitching wedge, from 100 yards you are using a gap wedge and so on. These clubs are firing your ball into the green where you make your putt. If you can pepper the green with balls two feet away from the pin will you be making more putts? more birdies? I think so. So why then does nearly every golfer rush out and buy the latest driver? ishiner

Battle Record
    12-8

When you click post a new thread..underneath the text box, there will be another box. In that box, there is an option to create a poll. Click the "Add a Poll" box, then hit "Create Thread" and you will be taken to a poll screen. Edit it there.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Disregard what Ryan said...That is not the correct way to do it.

When you make a poll in FL for instance..type in the rules you want in the box and make the title, then scroll down and click the bubble that says "Yes, I want to slaughter this wannabe emcee"..or something along those lines. Then click "Submit" and then it'll take you the screen to enter in your opponents name. Your name will already be there.

If you do what Ryan did and make just a regular poll..There will be no win/loss rewarded because the battle will not count. And the thread will just be closed if it's not made properly.

And please..To save yourself and others trouble, just copy and paste your opponents name in the other box when you make a battle thread.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.