Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "Never Seen This Before"

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Last edited by LivenLearn23; October 18th, 2010 at 02:50 PM

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: "Never Seen This Before"

Listenin. beats fly for sure. vocals come in, a little loud, but other then that the quality is pretty tight. flow is strong for the most part, fell of once or twice. the rhymes are pretty dope, complex. there structured well. the chorus is pretty tight, but again, a bit loud, overpowering the beat ya know. the second verse is much of the first, strong rhymes, nice flow, overall a tight track. 3rd verse, the same shit. you did your thing. what was dope was the backup shit in the background, not the dubs, but the talking in the back. it was phat. keep em comin man, im lookin forward to hearin more.

-Peace

RTF:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...205/index.html
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: "Never Seen This Before"

Thnx for listening and the comments man, I will mix it again and re-up lol...Also I will check out your drop, and def. look out for some more of my drops as I should be posting a least twice a month