User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Michael Savage is #1 at Amazon...tops Jon Stewart!

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Re: Michael Savage is #1 at Amazon...tops Jon Stew

Ok...back from the weekend...

Those quotes you dropped were priceless...thanks for the reminders!
    Hilarious, I tell you...hilarious!

And for the most part, true.

Cuz, despite coming off as a raging ass, Savage is right 99% of the time.

He just is.

He's pretty awesome...when I was a younger man, my Idol was Muhammad Ali...cuz, you know...he whipped everyone's ass...talked loud, used tons of bravado...but backed it up with fists.

Now, as an older man...I'm no longer concerned with fighting as much as I used to be...you get older, you mellow...but I still appreciate the loud talk, the bravado...which Savage brings in truckloads...only, instead of using his fists to back his shit up, he uses, facts, history, and more brains and wit than pretty much anyone out there doing the same thing.

And yes...even more than Jon Stewart...who, come on...let's be real...he's an actor, not an intellect. The shit he spouts on The Daily Show are written by other people. He proved that by going off the air during the writer's strike. He had nothing to bring of his own, zlich, nada, a big fat zero.
    Savage stayed on the air the whole time...cuz he has no writers...his brain carries his show and has...all the way to the top 3 in America.

So, seriously...get on board, cats!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Yes saying retardation is a lack of telling kids to straighten up proves he's smart and right 99% of the time.

I love how he ignored science and years of medical research.

oh wait BTK doesn't believe in science or medical research unless if comes form a republicans mouth who probably doesn't have a degree in anything that has anything to do with medicine.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    212-103

Yeah...right...

Michael Savage holds a B.S. degree in Biology and Education from Queens College, in New York City, and taught high school science before returning to graduate school, receiving a Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in Nutritional Ethnomedicine in 1978. Savage also holds two Master’s degrees in Medical Botany and Medical Anthropology from the University of Hawaii.

Uneducated?

No...

See, you learned something new just now.

Think of how much you'd learn if you tuned in for the whole show...on the daily.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post
    Yeah...right...

Michael Savage holds a B.S. degree in Biology and Education from Queens College, in New York City, and taught high school science before returning to graduate school, receiving a Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in Nutritional Ethnomedicine in 1978. Savage also holds two Master’s degrees in Medical Botany and Medical Anthropology from the University of Hawaii.

Uneducated?

No...

See, you learned something new just now.

Think of how much you'd learn if you tuned in for the whole show...on the daily.
    So now you are actualy saying autism is fake as well.

Wonderful.

You'll just agree with antyhing he says eh?

BTW the retard knows about PLANTS. Lmao. None of his education qualifes him in the least to be speaking about autism in such a way. Being "eductated" in one thing isn't some catch-all amazing thing that makes your opinion Godly in every aspect of life. My mom studied literiture, she's 'educated' too. Would you let her treat your tumor? Probly not.

It's sad people can't see this guy is an actor who does this to rake in cash, so he doesn't have to get a real job. He's created his image and he's sticking to it. He's a cartoon character. The fact that he has such a large following is just a testament to how DUMB the country is. Well, specificly the South.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

LMAO that makes it even sadder. How can you believe retardation is a product of a lack of effort?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    212-103

He's not saying ALL autism is bullshit...

Just a good amount of it.

Because drug companies will do ANYTHING to get your money...if they can get you hooked on medication or the thought of needing medication...from cradle to grave? Think of how much money they stand to make...

Fuck, you're an idiot if you can't see their motivation.

Same as with "depression"...there's gotta be DOZENS upon DOZENS of different prozac, xanax, valium, ativan, paxil, lexapro, zolofts...
    They want you to believe you NEED their shit...JUST TO COPE WITH LIFE! EVERYDAY FUCKIN LIFE!!!

You know what? Life is hard, it's got it's ups and downs...but you get a fuckin spine and you deal with it WITHOUT becoming medicated on the daily. Shit...smoke a fuckin joint if you gotta, but don't get it in your head you're helpless without your fuckin Effexor!

Battle Record
    1-1

No offense btk, but you seem to be two steps removed from building improvised explosive devices on American roads with your tea party mentality.

But don't worry bro, it's cool. I'm more than trained for that type of scenario.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    212-103

Really?

And how many tea party members have been caught building or planting roadside bombs?

Your absurd remarks are really a sign of just how fuckin stupid you and your kind are.

for the record Caesar mistaking Autism for retardation is pretty....well...retarded....

as far as Savage goes I listened to a few of his Youtube videos, he makes some valid points, but those are points just about anyone with a brain could come up with. It also doesn't help that most of the people that call into his show are fuckin' idiots.

Sure the guy knows a lot of history and facts, but he's blinded by his own ideology. I'd like to see him debate someone who knows just as much as he does but doesn't have any particular allegiance to a side on the political spectrum in America, which is currently retarded no matter what side you're vouching for.

The Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons are both out of their fucking minds and doing nothing besides lobbying for power in this country.

He also likes to yell and rant a lot! The guy gets so emotional with his stupid callers.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post
    Your absurd remarks are really a sign of just how fuckin stupid you and your kind are.
    Real mature, dude.

What do you mean me and my kind? Black people, or American soldiers? Because that's the kinda talk thats usually spouted by racists, but I'm speaking from my military experience.

That means you're either a racist, or your not a patriot.

Truth be told, I'm not about to get in a text-battle of the persuasive nature against you because... y'know... you're YOU. That would be internet suicide on my part. All I'm saying is take a look around you and see what's going on. Have you ever cross referenced conservative propaganda tactics with the tactics Nazis used to use?

I'm not saying you or anyone else is a Nazi. I'm saying the same brainwashing techniques are being utilized by other parties. Why? Because they WORK. But they only work if the person they are being pushed on allows them to let it work.

Obama is not the enemy. I am not the enemy. You are not the enemy.

The enemy is hunger. The enemy is thirst. The enemy is false desires. The enemy is depression. The enemy is loneliness. The enemy is homelessness. The enemy is whosoever dares to step to me.

And you know the best way to handle the enemy? You feed them. You feed them unconditional love until they lose the will to fight. To fight the Hydra is to face more and more the more you fight. And though you could bury it's head under rubble, it will find it's way out eventually. The only way to handle the hydra, is to convince to no longer be a threat. Utilize peace and love.

It works. Provided you have the love to give. I'm a bit withdrawn myself in that department, so no doubt you still look upon me as the enemy. But that's no matter of never mind to me, 'cause like folk say, "This just the internets."
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    212-103

You and your kind...

Are the people who don't like Savage, Limbaugh, conservatives...

And again...YOUR KIND...resort to doing the only thing you know how to do...
    Play the victim.

"Oh gosh! Oh me! BTK is a racist! BTK hates soldiers! He's a racist, soldier hating, mean, nasty oil and gas industry paid bad man!" Oh woe as me! Someone help me!"

Can't you come up with ANYTHING else? I've heard that SO MANY TIMES by your kind. Disagree with Obama = Racist! Wanna secure the borders = Racist! Don't believe in gay marriage = Bigoted towards fags!

All shit said and played out to make you the poor little victim and conservatives the big mad whip wielding slave master.
    It's bullshit.

And sorry...so is your "feed the enemy love" concept...
    That's insane. That's spineless. That's not going to work!
    If you're a soldier...thank you for doing your job...
    But your mindset is crazy...like, out there!

Battle Record
    12-8

I think everybody should just agree with me. I think both Repubs and Dems have valid points on certain arguments. Thus, half the shit that Repubs feel, I feel the same about. Half the shit Dems feel, I feel the same about. And then I also agree with some random shit from other never-mentioned parties.

I'm not trying to be intellectual here, lol. I'm just saying everyone should agree with me. Because all parties have their ups and downs..and if everyone could just realize that, this country wouldn't suck so much dick.

Battle Record
    12-8

Double
    Last edited by Ryan; October 11th, 2010 at 05:18 PM

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Der Einzige View Post
    for the record Caesar mistaking Autism for retardation is pretty....well...retarded....

one I said nothing about autism reread you dumb fuck!

Now if you are trying to Say Retardation isn't real too and that there aren't people who have trouble learning then I'll go on ignoring your foolishness.

Savage said his little bit about autism and you started rambling about him talking about retardation