User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Kings Land.

The Kings Land.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php/no-malcolm-x-437533/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...506/index.html

Seperation! LoneMen paired into three's... After this old war, bold.. one cold trojans spared in the streets!
    Three torn souls, they move in pacts to prove the fact that omens scared of defeat!
    Filled with fortune and pride, This bold warrior fights on, equipped at fortuna's side
    Her dress... imprinted gorgeous designs... three blossom flowers, dragons sworming from skies
    speachless, actions explained in his motives, Toward this virtue surrounding him stained in devotion
    Hourglass frames frozen, Mountainous views, Fountains, and youths change when stationed in potions
    The world is on its axis of evil, so this man goes to war with an arsenal of axes and shields
    Low on health, ghosts revive souls... when fighting for fortunes... your actions can heal!
    Fight totums, Hit columns with strikes! Fun hides when the sun lies... this is solomons night...
    So shine down, like the goddess of light, And suggest the royal fortunes not the oddest of rights
    Check the grandfather.. it's time for the bells, locations to die slow... and mine is in hell
    No! My mind's in a spell.. satin took it over, earth devides to excell!
    Watch fire change to snow, in my mind... fortune is of the essence, and its late when my brain is froze..
    My gaurdian, withstanding painful blows as satin tries to snatch a soul, quickly my angel glows..
    Take a look... stare into fates glance, the angel will arise and send you to a great land...
    where the birds and the snakes dance, the goddess of luck strikes... fortuna provides a reason to take chance.

Re: The Kings Land.

goddamn @ the stretchiness.
    Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.