User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Prop 19??

Battle Record
    12-8

Re: Prop 19??

Gtfo. Jesus. Some faggot posts one of these threads every couple weeks.

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

^oh, i don't even go on here that much so idk?

Battle Record
    1-1

Dont matter if they legalize it or not.
    Everybody in Cali blazez anyway...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-7

who cares about cali where is the weed permission slip for texas

Battle Record
    1-1

lmao permission slip? Thats why nobody gives a shit about Texas.
    yea I said it.. I still believe Sandy is a sweaty hairy man too..

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    64-44

fuck prop 19.
    straight up. its stupid, everybody thinking they doing a good thing for cannabis culture by this proposition here. its a double edge sword that wont help in the long run. by "legalization" all california is doing is trying to give the government more control over it. power to tax it for they're benefit and power to distribute it to who they see fit. power to condition the potency(also with additives and other unhealthy foreign substances) and make it more of a marketable item. fuck that shit, overgrow is the only way. toss seeds wherever you go. public parks, school zones, grave yards. its funny cause everyone is siked about this shit, stfu and know the facts, your taking the genetic works of many special growers and putting it in the hands of large corporation. open your motherFUCKING slanted eyes. dipshits
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    12-8

The government taxing and selling mary-jew-wanna and putting the money towards getting us out of this recession that isn't technically a recession anymore is better than scumbag drug dealers getting rich off the shit.

But..the money from it wouldn't go to a good cause for our country so basically I just wasted 30 secs. of my life typing that when I could be in bed. Smh.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    ^oh, i don't even go on here that much so idk?
    Yeah dude. It's called a search function? Duh, hello?

Nah, just playing.

Seriously though.

Even I've been so dumb at something similar. (jk)
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by bobericc. View Post
    fuck prop 19.
    straight up. its stupid, everybody thinking they doing a good thing for cannabis culture by this proposition here. its a double edge sword that wont help in the long run. by "legalization" all california is doing is trying to give the government more control over it. power to tax it for they're benefit and power to distribute it to who they see fit. power to condition the potency(also with additives and other unhealthy foreign substances) and make it more of a marketable item. fuck that shit, overgrow is the only way. toss seeds wherever you go. public parks, school zones, grave yards. its funny cause everyone is siked about this shit, stfu and know the facts, your taking the genetic works of many special growers and putting it in the hands of large corporation. open your motherFUCKING slanted eyes. dipshits
    do you know of another way for it to be legal???

theres not a way of making a mind altering substance legal, without the government dipping theyre hands in it...

throw seeds everywhere??? wtf??? how is that gonna help??? you think the government will legalize it if its growing everywhere???
    fuck no...theyll just continue to lock people up for it, and start burning the fields....then they'll be spending even more money on weed, which already has enough tax money spent on it already, dont u think?

do you even know what a large chunk of tax money is already spent yearly, on the gov battling weed??

and giving the government the power to condition potency??? first off, some of the best weed ive ever smoked has been government strains for the medical marijuana programs.... G-13 was a government strain...and that shit is delicious....so they can fuck with my weeds potency all they want....

your an idiot....the way u think helps the cause of anti-marijuanaa advocates more than people who are for it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

lmao @ boberic, throwin seeds everywher like Johnny appleseed and shit. dude, the law allow u to grow your own shit, so technically u edon't have to be a slave to government weed if you wanna grow your own organic shit, u can. w/e, the best part about legalizing it, is u can have an O on you legally, and the price will prolly go down because it will be more accesable to the public. oh yah!!

Battle Record
    0-2

lmfao@johnny appleseed....didnt think of that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Two words for y'all diggities...

Genetic Engineering.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    Genetic Engineering.
    this is how i will make my creation!!!! mwahahahah!!!

[YOUTUBE]mcdy8qGaw0w[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    64-44

Quote Originally Posted by .Human.Skin.Sombrero. View Post
    do you know of another way for it to be legal???

theres not a way of making a mind altering substance legal, without the government dipping theyre hands in it...

throw seeds everywhere??? wtf??? how is that gonna help??? you think the government will legalize it if its growing everywhere???
    fuck no...theyll just continue to lock people up for it, and start burning the fields....then they'll be spending even more money on weed, which already has enough tax money spent on it already, dont u think?

do you even know what a large chunk of tax money is already spent yearly, on the gov battling weed??

and giving the government the power to condition potency??? first off, some of the best weed ive ever smoked has been government strains for the medical marijuana programs.... G-13 was a government strain...and that shit is delicious....so they can fuck with my weeds potency all they want....

your an idiot....the way u think helps the cause of anti-marijuanaa advocates more than people who are for it...
    not an idiot
    but i am a piff snob, and I could waste double what you wrote correcting your view, but let me just say, right now the medical dispensaries are giving patients (if thats what you want to call them wink wink)what they need, with out the aid of the government. what should be done is simple decriminalization and legalization without tax and regulation(with the exception of age discrimination)... lol @ appleseed, you need to know it takes practically nothing for germination to happen, i've tossed seeds in my ash tray and left my window open overnight when it rained and they pop, weed chokes out any other roots around it. you throw a hundred in the ground in different spots i guarantee at least 40 pop up even if its between the fucking side walk. its more important to educate about the chemicals too, since it shouldn't even be called an intoxicant.. but good luck driving high! my main worry about this is if they shut down the medical dispensaries and sell it over the counter with less vigor, but lol @ you thinking you know anything of G13 but a bootleg kush and a bunch of folklore. point blank it will always be illegal to the feds and whats going to stop the state from tipping them off if you don't follow their protocols or private payments lol government involvement=extortion "wait its legal?!" "i dont give a fuck get in that cell!"

....watch
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener