User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Tattoos

Battle Record
    4-1

Tattoos

Anybody have any or are looking to get one? or two or ten whatever your into.
    I've been thinking about getting one for my birthday. If any of you have one let me know what you got or where you have it. You know gimme some ideas.
    i have a homegirl that thinks i should get something like this... i like this one.. Scorpios my zodiac sign. and i like where its located. so lemme know.

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You Will.

Get Familiar

Re: Tattoos

wouldn't u have to get breast reduction first to get that
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    wouldn't u have to get breast reduction first to get that
    i might, but think of it this way.. if i get this with my large man boobs still intact every time i take a step its as though my scorpion is doing the wave with his body.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

The Future Among Us The Nav Man™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    37-16
    Awards 25+ Wins

Why cant people take Mikes threads seriously lol?

I dont have any yet but id like to get a few.

I wanna get one on my arm but i dont want it to fuck up job oppurtunities or nothin.
    Trapped within the lights of the city..
    Where it looks full of life but inside it's all empty..
    And from outside it's all tempting..
    What..it's all lies upon entry..

:noor:
    [YOUTUBE]uGEHlYk4M5c[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Navage View Post
    Why cant people take Mikes threads seriously lol?

I dont have any yet but id like to get a few.

I wanna get one on my arm but i dont want it to fuck up job oppurtunities or nothin.
    yea i was about to get one on my hand...
    and then that thought crossed my mind.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Battle Record
    0-2

http://armorgames.com/play/5379/sushi-cat

SUSHI CAT!!! MEOW!!! nom nom nom!!!!

Battle Record
    12-8

I have 4. Two of them actually go together, so you could say I have 3. But whatever.

First, I have the infamous dildo on my forearm. It's actually a microphone, but it was poorly done and it sort of looks like a dildo. Going to start getting it lazered off soon. Then I'm going to get a different microphone piece somewhere else, but it'll be a whole music piece with one of those slotted microphones like Elvis used. With some Eminem lyrics in it. Cover your kids' eyes, because this tattoo is fucking ugly. The little spikes of color on top of the microphone aren't there. Lol. That was marker. We thought about adding it in, but then I decided against it once I got home and thought about it and realized the tattoo looked like a fucking dildo.

Secondly, I have "Rhyme" on my left wrist, and "Reason" on my right wrist. Both in Scriptina font. With red color blasting out from behind the words. Rhyme and Reason was going to be the name of my first cd, that never got finished. Lol. The picture is before the color got added in.

Finally, I have a piece on my upper arm. It's three 3-leafed clovers arranged in a triangle formation. (2 on bottom, 1 on top.) 2 have my brother's names, 1 has mine. And it says "Brotherhood Cannot Be Broken." This is my best tattoo so far, lol.

And yes, I plan on getting many more. My left arm will most likely have a sleeve once the dildo is gone enough that I can cover it.
    Last edited by Ryan; September 27th, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by RyanH View Post
    I have 4. Two of them actually go together, so you could say I have 3. But whatever.

First, I have the infamous dildo on my forearm. It's actually a microphone, but it was poorly done and it sort of looks like a dildo. Going to start getting it lazered off soon. Then I'm going to get a different microphone piece somewhere else, but it'll be a whole music piece with one of those slotted microphones like Elvis used. With some Eminem lyrics in it. Cover your kids' eyes, because this tattoo is fucking ugly. The little spikes of color on top of the microphone aren't there. Lol. That was marker. We thought about adding it in, but then I decided against it once I got home and thought about it and realized the tattoo looked like a fucking dildo.

Secondly, I have "Rhyme" on my left wrist, and "Reason" on my right wrist. Both in Scriptina font. With red color blasting out from behind the words. Rhyme and Reason was going to be the name of my first cd, that never got finished. Lol. The picture is before the color got added in.

Finally, I have a piece on my upper arm. It's three 3-leafed clovers arranged in a triangle formation. (2 on bottom, 1 on top.) 2 have my brother's names, 1 has mine. And it says "Brotherhood Cannot Be Broken." This is my best tattoo so far, lol.

And yes, I plan on getting many more. My left arm will most likely have a sleeve once the dildo is gone enough that I can cover it.

that last Tattoo is pretty decent, lmao at the big ass microphone.. lol no offense but where did you get that done? it reminds me of some of my old work in my black book. are you sure you wanna get it lazered? i mean its not completely fucked up.. you cant get it touched up... lol the letters are kind shitty.. but the mic itself has an old school feel to it. the lines are a bit fucked up.. like was whoever did it completely fucked up and was like "hey Ryan i got a Tattoo machine!! Wanna get inked!" and your reply was "FUCK YEA!"
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Battle Record
    12-8

I had a friend of mine do it. He was licensed, and had actually done some good pieces. He did a friend of mine's whole side, and it looked awesome. But then it came time for mine, and he decided to fuck it up. Needless to say, he's not a friend anymore. And fuck no I don't want it touched up. This shit is garbage. No matter what, it'll look like dick. So I'm just gonna start from scratch. It was my first tattoo so I didn't know what to expect..

But when you can clearly hear the tattoo machine bogging down because they're going to deep into your skin, you need to tell them to stop. I didn't know the difference at the time. But a lot of the microphone is scarred now. So we'll see if I can really even cover it up. And yeah, I'm getting it lazered..fuck the balm that people use. I'm not gonna be a bitch about it. I'll take the pain of the lazer. Lol.

Battle Record
    12-8

Oh, and my advice on getting a tattoo..is first of all, make sure it's something that's meaningful to you. Because otherwise you'll probably end up regretting it. And another thing, you have to be conscious of your body type. Like, if you ever want to lose weight, then wait to get a side piece until you've lost the weight. That's why I haven't gotten my side done. Cuz someday, I plan on losing weight. And a tattoo on a fat person will look weird if they eventually get skinny.

And I don't like the scorpion. I'm all about getting tattoos that are original. Don't take the exact same thing someone else has and get it. That's fucking dumb. Plus, I hate tribal art. Shit is stupid, and meaningless unless you go to Hawaii or some foreign country and get REAL tribal art, where they hack that shit into you with a railroad tie and a hammer.

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    4-1

i got two. one on my inner bicep which is a piece of writing, and one on my shoulder which is the sublime sun if your familiar

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by .Human.Skin.Sombrero. View Post
    Lmaoooo.

And that-a, that, that, that's-a, that's all, folks!

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I only got one right now.. some rest in piece shit for my boy on the back of my arm above my elbow. I eventually want both sleves done I just dont know exactly what I want yet.

Battle Record
    4-1

i think for sleeves its good to have a general theme, and let the artist do the rest.