Showing results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1694

Thread: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Re: RB Fantasy Football Chat

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    is the 49er game the only one playing corny world of warcraft music between plays? wtf it's annoying.
    lmao I wouldn't be surprised if it was actual WOW music. Nerds.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

You should watch a Steelers game someday.

If Brady had his nose broken and then got hit in the face Goodell would have a hit squad of snipers in the press box to hit some headshots.

Every quarterback in the league is overprotected except for Ben, who isn't protected at all.
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Rashard View Post

If Brady had his nose broken and then got hit in the face Goodell would have a hit squad of snipers in the press box to hit some headshots.

Every quarterback in the league is overprotected except for Ben, who isn't protected at all.
    You forgot about Vick.

But the Ben shit works two ways, sometimes he should be called in the dirt but isn't escapes and makes a play and it's all good you can't cry about it and get the rewards from it too.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Nah you know that ain't true. Brady and Manning get more attention I'll agree with that but it's not like they don't get hit too.

QBs are protected because they're franchise players and normally the face of the team. Dudes shouldn't be going for legs or to cause injuries anyway, that's called playing dirty. Which is what happened when Brady got hurt and missed a damn entire season because of it.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    *dusts brady's shoulder off with a feather* *gets ejected from the game*

Carson had his knee tore up and the league didn't care. Brady had his knee tore up and they change the rules entirely.

All Brady has to do is point to a defender on the ground who's relatively close to him and he gets a call, and that's not an exaggeration.

In the last 4 weeks Ben has been punched in the face twice by Ngata and random Bengal, had Terrell Suggs not only open hand punch him in the side of the head, but also kick him in the head after Ben got his nose broken, had a Bill hold him down while another one grabbed his knee with 2 arms in a bear hug and twisted, purposefully trying to hurt him, and been hit at or below the knees 3 times.

What's ironic is that if Ben played for another team and Harrison did ANY of that shit, there'd be flags, fines and a suspension. Shit, that Raven tried to take out Harrisons knees on the extra point last week and nothing came of it.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Nah you know that ain't true. Brady and Manning get more attention I'll agree with that but it's not like they don't get hit too.

QBs are protected because they're franchise players and normally the face of the team. Dudes shouldn't be going for legs or to cause injuries anyway, that's called playing dirty. Which is what happened when Brady got hurt and missed a damn entire season because of it.
    Everyone playing gets hit in the legs if you get hurt it happens sometimes. They are pussying up the game with the whole you can only hit QB's in the mid section and don't even look at them anywhere else shit. And Dude was not playing dirty when he hit Brady he got blocked got up and hit him where he had a chance... low but of course they said it was dirty cause it was the golden boy.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Carter View Post
    You forgot about Vick.

But the Ben shit works two ways, sometimes he should be called in the dirt but isn't escapes and makes a play and it's all good you can't cry about it and get the rewards from it too.

I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about other players breaking the rules and hurting him and no penalties being called.

And 9 times out of 10 when he's scrambling, the play isn't over. . the refs almost always blow it down when he tucks the ball. Watch. If he doesn't tuck, his progress won't be stopped by anyone, and you can visibly see him still moving.

and holy shit at the Patriots blowing out every good team in the league just about, lol. .

Looks like they are going to win it all again.

and lol @ the 49ers stil having a realistic shot to win the division. .

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about other players breaking the rules and hurting him and no penalties being called.

And 9 times out of 10 when he's scrambling, the play isn't over. . the refs almost always blow it down when he tucks the ball. Watch. If he doesn't tuck, his progress won't be stopped by anyone, and you can visibly see him still moving.
    Lies! I've seen him twisted around switching hands and any other QB would be called in the dirt but no Ben gets a chance to throw it away or down field. Do they call him different? Yes. Is it aways bad? No. I'm just saying take the good with the bad.

When any other QB gets caught up, he's going to go down. If they can't get him down, it's not his fault.

And there is a difference between someone getting a Jordan call and a man getting punched in the fucking face over and over and having people trying to blow out his knees and have nothing happen.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

When any other QB gets caught up, he's going to go down. If they can't get him down, it's not his fault.

And there is a difference between someone getting a Jordan call and a man getting punched in the fucking face over and over and having people trying to blow out his knees and have nothing happen.
    Really man? So you think it's cool on one level to be called one way but not the other? Okay, well I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Carter View Post
    Really man? So you think it's cool on one level to be called one way but not the other? Okay, well I'm done.

Ben doesn't get special calls. The reason why the whistle doesn't get blown is because he's not like any other QB. Just because he's wrapped doesn't mean the play is over.

If anyone else is wrapped and their progress is impeded, they call him down. When Ben gets wrapped, his progress isn't stopped. When it is, they blow it.

I'd probably call foul too if my LB's and D-lineman bounced off of a QB like they do. No way is it because he's as big and as strong as most lineman and LB's who are being pushed by another 300 pound man away from him, it's gotta be that he gets the calls. . . . that's seriously the most ridiculous shit i've heard today.

Ben GETS calls. . .lol. . . that'd be the day when he's the best QB in the league.
    Last edited by Rufio; December 12th, 2010 at 06:03 PM

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

I've watched every Pats game minus maybe 2-3 this season and have seen a favorable call for Brady (aka "roughing the passer) maybe twice this season. He's getting better protection from the O-line but still, you're claims are WAYYYY off base man and highly exagerated.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    I've watched every Pats game minus maybe 2-3 this season and have seen a favorable call for Brady (aka "roughing the passer) maybe twice this season. He's getting better protection from the O-line but still, you're claims are WAYYYY off base man and highly exagerated.
    No they aren't

Everyone on the planet aside from Patriots fans will tell you that Brady gets bullshit calls.