Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Showing results 106 to 118 of 118

Thread: Get a custom made tagless free beat [step inside]

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: Get a custom made tagless free beat [step insi

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    yo found another track to sample...PMed it to you let me know if that'll work better
    [soundclick]9959168[/soundclick]
    There you go
    http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9959168
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

sent you a PM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

yo i need a beat that dark and emotional, has a tempo about around 78 bpm and i need 3 verses that are about 50 secs or more and need a chorus after the first verse, one after the second verse, and one after the third verse. after you get that done then i need about a 20 sec intro and a 30 sec outro. ok well let me hear it when its done. and lets keep it free ok man.
    oh also its hads to be a rap & hip hop genre ok well i will let you get to it.
    Last edited by TiRyde; December 8th, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Get Familiar

^ i dunno but that made me lol
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Slicker then pussy juice Southern Classic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-6

Sample SWEET CHERRY PIE by warrant.. lol.. you know you want to..
    classic... SOUTHERN... classic

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

Hey 411, I would really appreciate it if you could come up with an instrumental for the deepest song I've ever written to a girl I once loved. I posted it up on RB a long time ago and a lot of people seemed to like it, so if it helps, and if it aids in the vision or inspiration of the kind of feeling and mood the instrumental should give off, you could read the song itself:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=409731

The instrumental I have previously chosen to do it to, but still haven't recorded on, is from a song by some guy named Deestylistic in which the producer actually sampled the song from the theme song on Titanic. The instrumental's very touching though, just as the original Titanic's theme song is. Well here's the link to the song:

Only things I ask for is for the tempo to stay the same as the instrumental I gave you to listen to, and for a piano to be the main instrument. An intro and outro for me to say something on, and 3 choruses without vocals so I'll be able put in my own. And well, with the example I gave you I'm sure you understand that I'm not really looking for something that sounds like the new radio rap style.

I've listened to a lot of the beats you've made, some of them for days, because I've liked them THAT much lol And I've given you positive feedback on several of them in the past (since now I haven't been able to get on RB as much cuz of college), when you've put up like 3 at a time. So i know that you're really good at what you do and that's why im asking you. I hope you can help me out with this, it would mean a lot to me and I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Tommy Prophit; February 27th, 2011 at 03:08 AM

Battle Record
    11-14

^ I could do that lol . sorry for being busyy..

Hi all . Im back again to doing some homework. haven't done hip hop from a long time i was busy for arranging scores for a dozens of hours long dramas . Lol

But i'm back again to practicing.. I will make 10 more costum beats for free here.
    beats without hook or with hook if you send me acapella (Must be an acapella, no vocal cutting like before , )..
    Original or sampled, any type of music. Post here , ill try ...
    thanks
    waiting to jump!!
    Thanks , uppin
    Buy Rap Beats

Battle Record
    11-14

^ I could do that lol . sorry for being busyy..

..dobule
    Last edited by fo11; November 16th, 2011 at 07:34 AM
    Buy Rap Beats

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

Dark, eminem feel to it. something with a piano, some violins, nice bass. if you could do something like that that would be awesome.

Battle Record
    11-14

Thanks for homework man

im onto it, who'll hop tho??
    Buy Rap Beats

Grizzlybeatz is currently looking for rappers to collaborate with. Join the Mailing list and get free beats at http://www.Grizzlybeatz.com. Artist who record and share their track with Grizzlybeatz are featured on our website.
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/grizzlysbeatz/grizzlybeatz-my-main-girl[/SC]

- Buy Beats Online

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

Just saw this... Thanks fo11, can't wait to hear it!

Would still like to get some dark horrocore ove somer rock riffs

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.