User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 118

Thread: Get a custom made tagless free beat [step inside]

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: Get a custom made tagless free beat [step insi

@ rishi 3/3 beat lenght means it goes 3 tics in 1 beat. As total ur song goes 105 beats in a minute, that means its 105 bpm, which isn't a problem to slow it down but most songs and all rap songs are of 4/4 beat length, which means u nod ur head 4 times in a bar. I could make that a 4/4 but its gonna sound odd i guess.

@ tebo ive not decided yet about business lol. But certainly if u want some rights over the beats u will have to pay a little @ least for the time n effort i put
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

ahh gotcah lemme listen to it again and see what u mean
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Fo11productions View Post
    @ rishi 3/3 beat lenght means it goes 3 tics in 1 beat. As total ur song goes 105 beats in a minute, that means its 105 bpm, which isn't a problem to slow it down but most songs and all rap songs are of 4/4 beat length, which means u nod ur head 4 times in a bar. I could make that a 4/4 but its gonna sound odd i guess.

@ tebo ive not decided yet about business lol. But certainly if u want some rights over the beats u will have to pay a little @ least for the time n effort i put
    lemme know how much & I'll still give u production credit regardless.. I just like to own beats exclusively

Get Familiar

yo i'm looking for another song for u to sample so don't forget about me lol....i'll email u something when i find something that has a good beat pattern

Soule

Ret and American check this:
    [soundclick]9902712[/soundclick]
    download
    http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9902712

Im having some problems with rishi's shit.. The song you gave has beat length of 3/3..
    i could make this but im afraid it'd be uneven.. hit me up with another sample if you got in mind..

Dope as fuck dude. Cry and I will for sure be using this beat. Thanks.

If you are still doing it I would like something dark with rock guitar riff too it

Battle Record
    1-0

Ret and American check this:
    [soundclick]9902712[/soundclick]
    download
    http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9902712

Im having some problems with rishi's shit.. The song you gave has beat length of 3/3..
    i could make this but im afraid it'd be uneven.. hit me up with another sample if you got in mind..
    Thanks so much man. This beat is sick

Battle Record
    13-29

curious so whos next in line for a beat?

Battle Record
    11-14

i guess tebo. Send your sample to my gmail and when i get that done we will decide if u want to buy later or you could just use it free promotionally.
    Buy Rap Beats

I'm really trying to get a beat made some dark horror stuff

hey i really need a beat, if its free. I need an emotional one, 3 verse, prominent chorus area, slow or quick tempo i dont mind, i also really need a quick beat, have you ever thought bout being a producer?

Get Familiar

yo found another track to sample...PMed it to you let me know if that'll work better

Battle Record
    11-14

yeah im listening this.. I'd jump on this shortly
    Buy Rap Beats

Get Familiar

alright cool tahnks homie

got a link to my songs in my sig...see if u'd like to make a beat for me and then we'll figure out what style..thanks
    teck the mc