User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: I Try

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: I Try

Beat was sick.

Man you sound real good on this shit. Delivery, flow, everything was on about this track. Hook was nice too.

Really felt it, keep it up man.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...750/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

holla guys. thanks a lot. links in a sec. last up.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Kiss my lucky egg, bitch! Sanka's Avatar

Beat, flow, on point. Nice tune to this too. Liked it.

Battle Record
    0-1

the beats hot... you write good.. that's all i really liked..to be honest.. call me a dick or what not.. i don't care.. not a fan of the flow and delivery....cool track.

Wow, very nice, the sample was bomb as hell. For the hook you could have possibly gotten someone else to do it, not saying you can't! But it coulda added more flavor, unless you wanted this to be all you. Your flow was on point and the verses were dope. Keep at it kid, you gonna be someone.

YouTube:

Twitter: